Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
Can a cosmetic surgery, like a hair implant, affect my citizenship process?
I laughed so hard! Sorry if this is a real question but it is hilarious! :D

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
My Application went to "In process" as of Feb 09 (AOR 19 Jan, Received on Nov 02). What is the next step from here? In a happy path, what is the estimated test request date? Thank you.
updated!

Next step is test invite (best case). You have to look up on the excel and see your local office estimates and make your predictions!

noo

Feb 12, 2018
Hi, I have a question. My husband sent his application on November 3rd. Still did not received any email that they have received his application. Does anybody have any idea what has happened to his application? anybody with the same situation? We are not sure what to do? we called CIC, there is no record to follow up before having file number. any idea?
thanks in advence

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hi, I have a question. My husband sent his application on November 3rd. Still did not received any email that they have received his application. Does anybody have any idea what has happened to his application? anybody with the same situation? We are not sure what to do? we called CIC, there is no record to follow up before having file number. any idea?
thanks in advence
a few Oct applicants are waiting for AOR(acknowledgement of receipt - email) from CIC. Few of them have gotten in the last couple of days. I know it is hard to wait - but patience is the virtue. Unless AOR email is sent out - the application is not entered into the system and there is no record of it.

Quite a few early November applicants are still waiting for the AOR email. please check the spreadsheet.

majaaja

Feb 12, 2018
Hello guys.
the e-case was updated with this message
"4. We sent you correspondence on February 9, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

is that something to worry about! and when we could expect the mail to arrive!
at this stage, do u think the file is already at the local office!

thanks

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hello guys.
"4. We sent you correspondence on February 9, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

thanks
most likely a FP. Can you share your timeline?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hello guys.

thanks
Likely just a Fingerprint request. Should arrive by regular mail.

Yes, file should be at local office.

Reactions: majaaja

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
Hello guys.

thanks
share your timeline and location. It can be FP or RQ request.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
thank you very much.

Applicant
Application sent Nov 13th 2017
App received Nov 17th 2017
AOR: January 8, 2018
in process: 29/1/2018
City : Ottawa
would you like me to add you to the excel ?

We think it is a finger print request. You will get it in few days. It is just a bit of hassle - have it get it done and RCMP automatically sends the results to IRCC.

majaaja

Feb 12, 2018
would you like me to add you to the excel ?

We think it is a finger print request. You will get it in few days. It is just a bit of hassle - have it get it done and RCMP automatically sends the results to IRCC.
yeah sure you can do so. thank you very much for the valuable info.