Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Hey guys..

I have some doubt for the seniors..

I am going through a consultancy for my processing and they stand as my representatives during the process. I am already in the 5th month after AOR. i have seen people chasing with CIC for an update on the current status and would like to do the same. But my consultancy people do not support that and say that chasing them before 6 months might infact further delay the process and they would be chasing it after 6 month period is over. Is that right in any way?

If i were to call/mail for the status, can you guys provide me with any number or email address on which i can do the same. my Visa office is NDVO.

once the call is made what all details are required by them for identification purposes? Is it only the application number E0008xxx number that is required?

Could you please reply at the earliest. Thanks for your help..

balramkverma

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Hey guys..

I am going through a consultancy for my processing and they stand as my representatives during the process. I am already in the 5th month after AOR. i have seen people chasing with CIC for an update on the current status and would like to do the same. But my consultancy people do not support that and say that chasing them before 6 months might infact further delay the process and they would be chasing it after 6 month period is over. Is that right in any way?

If i were to call/mail for the status, can you guys provide me with any number or email address on which i can do the same. my Visa office is NDVO.

once the call is made what all details are required by them for identification purposes? Is it only the application number E0008xxx number that is required?

There is no direct contact number of ndvo. Ircc canada helpline won't tell much about application saying file is at some other office and they don't have latest information.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hey guys..

For the above highlighted reason,I am reluctant to order GCMS,It sounds true that someone has to check the working on file,but it should not effect to a great deal,one applicant's file hasn't been touched for 5 months in his GCMS notes,He only has notes till CIO,and hasn't even started the Eligibility at LVO,so how much time would they need to review file,and on top of all this reply of some visa officers is not appropriate.so I am a bit scared too.

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hey guys..

I m with consultant the only thing that you cannot do is seding email to cic the rest calling and ordring GCMS is possible with only Exxx and ID if you call the will only ask you to confirm the adresse email wich your consultant used to submit your application and adresse and phone i always say ' yes i confirm'
My consultant says same that i dont have to worry before 6 months bla bla and now i m 11 months since AOR
Wich you good luck

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
I m with consultant the only thing that you cannot do is seding email to cic the rest calling and ordring GCMS is possible with only Exxx and ID if you call the will only ask you to confirm the adresse email wich your consultant used to submit your application and adresse and phone i always say ' yes i confirm'
My consultant says same that i dont have to worry before 6 months bla bla and now i m 11 months since AOR
Wich you good luck
All the consultants are the same.. Even mine, keeps telling that 6months is the normal processing time and we don't have to be worried till then. Its almost 4 months and I don't have any clue. Just know that I am also in IP2.

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Some good news finally: I received my PPR today. Thanks for all the support and please feel free to ask me any questions.
Congratsss....your aor is November 26th?NDVO?what was your status before PPR?

banmidou

Apr 25, 2017
Hi Guys.. got a mail today with subject "Ready for Visa" with instructions. But the CIC account is still showing that the application is in Background verification. Is this the PR mail or do I have to wait till status in the CIC account also changes ? I got my AOR in Nov 2017.