+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

Rbrl

Mar 16, 2018
Which stage am I ??
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: we don't need your medical.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please let me know.
Im 29 Nov aor

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Which stage am I ??
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: we don't need your medical.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please let me know.
Im 29 Nov aor
yours looks like either NA2 or N3. What was your BG status right before this?

Rbrl

Mar 16, 2018
Just got some good news from Ottawa.
Not PPR yet but they said my case was approved and PPR email should be sent out soon.
Average timeline
AOR - November 29
Medical passed - December 8
USA PPC request - same day
PPC uploaded - Jan 6
IP2 - February 27

Expecting PPR letter and holding fingers crossed
Would you mind to share ur current status because our aor date is exact

Ennytson

Feb 23, 2018
Please any November Aor receive Adr from London visa office yet? That way we can tell if they have started processing November cases

Trema

Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys a question, today I checked and my file says updated. The only thing changed was that my medical changed from passed to not needed. What does this mean?

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Please seniors and experts in the house can you help to clarify this question
For those of us who have our additional documents as "we do not need additional documents" should we also expect it to change to "not applicable" before PPR?
It looks like the new trend now or it doesn't have anything to do with PPR. Thank you

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
For those of us who have our additional documents as "we do not need additional documents" should we also expect it to change to "not applicable" before PPR?
It looks like the new trend now or it doesn't have anything to do with PPR. Thank you
There was a status change in my account last week as following:
My additional document status changed to" NA " from "we do not need additional documents"
Eligibility is still being reviewed
Backgroud status is " your background check is in progress"

Does it mean i can expect PPR anytime soon?

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
I am no expert by any means, but I have noticed that happening to applicants who have received a PPR in recent time...HTH!

Reactions: Hemjay