+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
There was a status change in my account last week as following:
My additional document status changed to" NA " from "we do not need additional documents"
Eligibility is still being reviewed
Backgroud status is " your background check is in progress"

Does it mean i can expect PPR anytime soon?
I'm not sure, that's was why I asked the question for more clarification. All the best in your application

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks. I will post as soon as there is an update. Whats your current status though?
Oh! Thank you. IP2 with review of additional documents - we do not need additional documents. London visa office. November 27th

Rbrl

Mar 16, 2018
This is IP 1 or IP 2 can anyone suggest
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
This is IP 1 or IP 2 can anyone suggest
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
From the looks of it,Its either NA1 or NA2 depending upon your AOR,and if background checks were in progress