+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
My AOR is 26th Nov 2017 and no movement since 8th of December. I think there are many on the same boat. I would suggest we do something else rather than checking our account for status updates every second. I am at NA2 at this moment.
Yea, let's hope for the best. All the best in your application

thunderbird22

Sep 29, 2015
I got update today.
My timeline Aor Nov 24
Med passed Dec 2
Background check: We are processing your background check and will send you message if we need more information. on Dec 2.
Jan 11: background check is Not applicable.
What stage is this?

CuriousSusan

Nov 17, 2017
Cochin
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Nomination.....
17-10-2017
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
Med's Done....
03-11-2017
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
My AOR is 26th Nov 2017 and no movement since 8th of December. I think there are many on the same boat. I would suggest we do something else rather than checking our account for status updates every second. I am at NA2 at this moment.
I got update today.
My timeline Aor Nov 24
Med passed Dec 2
Background check: We are processing your background check and will send you message if we need more information. on Dec 2.
Jan 11: background check is Not applicable.
What stage is this?
It should be NA2.

Trema

Nov 7, 2017
@Trema,my cic account also got updated on Monday with additional documents you provided have been uploaded, although they did not request neither did I send any document. I'm presently at NA2 stage. People from some other groups where I belong said
It's a system glitch, so I guess it nothing to worry about
Okay. Good yo know. Thank you

Oct 11, 2017
Hi everyone. I want to share with you my recent update. I received today rquest for RPRF
I was in stage NA2
The request for RPRF its good signe

RahulPRVisa

Jan 11, 2018
AOR - 10 Nov
Medical Passed - 29th Nov
Current Status - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Any idea on how far I could be from getting a PPR? I understand, it could be case to case but what's the overall story?

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Yea, let's hope for the best. All the best in your application
Thats true!

Mine has been changed from " your additional documents are being reviewed " TO " We do not need any additional documents".

Not sure what stage is that?

Honiilols

Jan 10, 2018
Can any star member help with my question please?

I have a rather peculiar challenge. At the point of ITA, my CRS was a certain score but after I submitted my application it dropped by 25 points. My thinking was work experience outside Canada was not properly listed as I changed jobs in July 2017, shortly before my work experience clocked 3 years. I have been working since that same July, no gap at all. Only the weekend was a break. So I have more than 3 years experience now. I have raised cse to point this out and also sent evidence in form of reference letter from these two employers.

Still, my CRS score has not been adjusted to what it was at point of ITA and my status shows "no additional document required" and BG is Not Applicable

ITA Aug 23
AOR Nov 5
Medical Passed Nov 19
email on work Dec 22

Acknowledgment of cse mail and document - December 5

Please has anybody experienced this? What can I do next? Should I be worried?

ashish_india-canada

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Nomination.....
06-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
01-12-2017
AOR - 10 Nov
Medical Passed - 29th Nov
Current Status - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Any idea on how far I could be from getting a PPR? I understand, it could be case to case but what's the overall story?
Hello Rahul,

Unsure if you are aware of the PR Process:eek:....but you are in IP2 and can soon expect PPR email;);)

About the time frame it depends on the stream under which you have applied:):)

All the best and happy weekend:cool:

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
Guys,

Any idea if there is any quota of PRs NOC wise? I see some people already got their PPRs with AOR dates after mine. Makes me wonder what could be the reason. Also do you guys know if having a long address history and multiple PCCs affects the processing time.

Last edited:

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Guys,

Any idea if there is any quota of PRs NOC wise? I see some people already got their PPRs with AOR dates after mine. Makes me wonder what could be the reason. Also do you guys know if having a long address history and multiple PCCs affects the processing time.
No never came across any information about quota like Australian skills select,but Yes several PCC,traveling to several countries (especially the one notorious for terrorism),Visa refusals,might be few of the reasons applications are delayed ,or set to low priority,this is assumed because CIC might be interested to solve clean cases first then the ones they need time on.

Reactions: gary007