+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

Trema

Nov 7, 2017
Hi all

Today my ADR status changed back to Additional documents have been uploaded. I have not sent any documents since my Rprf receipt. Please see my signature and advise

Udymike

Dec 7, 2017
Hi all

Today my ADR status changed back to Additional documents have been uploaded. I have not sent any documents since my Rprf receipt. Please see my signature and advise
What stage are you currently. Mine shows the same too

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
@Trema,my cic account also got updated on Monday with additional documents you provided have been uploaded, although they did not request neither did I send any document. I'm presently at NA2 stage. People from some other groups where I belong said
It's a system glitch, so I guess it nothing to worry about

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
@Trema,my cic account also got updated on Monday with additional documents you provided have been uploaded, although they did not request neither did I send any document. I'm presently at NA2 stage. People from some other groups where I belong said
It's a system glitch, so I guess it nothing to worry about
I would suggest you to call CIC and email them,reporting this glitch,may be this is something,and you remain safe in case they claim they did send you a request and you did not responded in time.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Update : Received response from London Visa Office

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Update : Received response from London Visa Office

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.
What stage are you? How were you able to get the reply from London visa office. Please revert back

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I would suggest you to call CIC and email them,reporting this glitch,may be this is something,and you remain safe in case they claim they did send you a request and you did not responded in time.
Okay, thank you, I have sent 5 emails but didn't get any response. Are there other ways to contact them

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Okay, thank you, I have sent 5 emails but didn't get any response. Are there other ways to contact them
I am IP1 and I emailed them two days a go,its amazing because on the this forum people haven't received any response for 40+ days.here is the email if you dnt know already LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. No I didnt came across any fixed or cell number,but Canada House is where the embassy is,and this is the number +44 20 7004 6000.

Good Luck

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I am IP1 and I emailed them two days a go,its amazing because on the this forum people haven't received any response for 40+ days.here is the email if you dnt know already LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. No I didnt came across any fixed or cell number,but Canada House is where the embassy is,and this is the number +44 20 7004 6000.

Good Luck
Thank you. I will send a message to them. All the best in your application. I will keep you updated. AOR-27th, been stuck at Na2 since December 12th. Thank you once again

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Thank you. I will send a message to them. All the best in your application. I will keep you updated. AOR-27th, been stuck at Na2 since December 12th. Thank you once again
I think you need to be patient. It's been barely 45 days and you've already sent 5 emails to them.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
I think you need to be patient. It's been barely 45 days and you've already sent 5 emails to them.
I second you on that @000111222 ,I will also suggest calling them or even contacting them after 60 days have lapsed,and not unnecessarily,Its not that it will negatively impact your application,but just human instincts,constant poking might annoy them o_O,Its just been 45 days and you look on track,.

Reactions: doverraja

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I second you on that @000111222 ,I will also suggest calling them or even contacting them after 60 days have lapsed,and not unnecessarily,Its not that it will negatively impact your application,but just human instincts,constant poking might annoy them o_O,Its just been 45 days and you look on track,.

Thanks for the advice guys.. I truly appreciate

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Thanks for the advice guys.. I truly appreciate
My AOR is 26th Nov 2017 and no movement since 8th of December. I think there are many on the same boat. I would suggest we do something else rather than checking our account for status updates every second. I am at NA2 at this moment.