+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

bastiaandg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
I received my PPR this morning! Or rather last evening by Canadian time. In my case only a photocopy of my passport is needed, so will send that shortly.

Thanks everyone for your help and maybe I'll see you in Canada ;)

So that's:
ITA on Nov 15th
AoR Nov 30th
MEP Dec 12th
ADR for PCC Dec 12th
PCC submitted Dec 19th
PPR Dec 28th

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hello house,

Any November 27 AOR yet to receive PPR. Been stuck on NA2 since 12th December. Please any update if you have AOR for 27th November

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
@saurabh... Let's keep our fingers crossed and await the good news soon. It's just so difficult waiting and waiting. All the best in your application.

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
My Application status

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics

Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

FSW-O

AOR-Nov 7

MEP- Nov 23

IP1 and NA2 Nov 23

No update after that

I am stuck at NA2 till date

Anyone else with similar situation?

Reactions: Sandhu_amandeep

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Guys - it seems that ppr processing time is shortened by looking at the number of people who got a ppr within 2months or so?? Is this true...

doverraja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
I received my PPR this morning! Or rather last evening by Canadian time. In my case only a photocopy of my passport is needed, so will send that shortly.

Thanks everyone for your help and maybe I'll see you in Canada ;)

So that's:
ITA on Nov 15th
AoR Nov 30th
MEP Dec 12th
ADR for PCC Dec 12th
PCC submitted Dec 19th
PPR Dec 28th
congrats you are FSW-O?

doverraja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
My Application status

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics

Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

FSW-O

AOR-Nov 7

MEP- Nov 23

IP1 and NA2 Nov 23

No update after that

I am stuck at NA2 till date

Anyone else with similar situation?
did you get ADR?