+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

Oct 6, 2015
e-APR AOR: Nov 2
MEP: Passed Nov 15
Request for Canadian Background Check (applying under CEC-inland): Nov 15
Submitted completed RCMP Background Check: Dec 14
PPR: Dec 28

Good luck friends! Don't have any dates for other specifics, didn't track my application like a hawk. Thanks for all the help along the way.

can-app

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Hi all,
does employer letter must include duties for time which you are not claiming points ?

Any one submitted with only the duties for the position you were claiming points for ?

Thanks !!!!

Sandhu_amandeep

Dec 23, 2017
M
My Application status

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics

Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

FSW-O

AOR-Nov 7

MEP- Nov 23

IP1 and NA2 Nov 23

No update after that

I am stuck at NA2 till date

Anyone else with similar situation?
Same as mine ...
30 Nov AOR
MEP 13 Dec
After dat status same as urs...
Which stage is dis...what step is next??please reply

jonnclk22

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Ghana
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
01-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-21014
Hi Experts,

Could you please tell me my application is in which status? and how long would it take to get the PPR?
I am in this status since Dec 14.

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check -We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
There are no real "experts" here.

Reactions: ashish_india-canada