Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
A
Hey guys
AOR Nov. 29
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : we do not need any additional documents.
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can u guys plz tell me at which level I am right now
are you CEC inland ?

Coming-canada

Oct 27, 2017
cleared medical, AOR 28 Nov. what could be next ?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Divyabansal04

Jul 2, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my eAPR on 18th Dec 2017 and Received the eAOR after few mins of submitting the application.
I am an Ontario PNP Applicant.
My question is when will I be eligible to apply for Jobs in Canada, am I eligible to work only in Ontario or I can apply anywhere in Canada?
Also If someone can help me with good Job portals where I can find Jobs (NOC 2174).

Thanks in advance.

Abide3000

Dec 16, 2017
i got AOR 23/11/2017
below is my current condition i am IP1 or IP2 medical is still not appoved i am FSWO

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check

PVPal

Aug 9, 2017
I learned a lot from this forum, so I just signed up one account and share my timeline here. :)
CEC (Inland - single applicant):
AOR - Nov 24
Medical Exam Passed: Dec 9
Background Checks:
IP1: Dec 9
NA1 (Not applicable): Dec 11
NA2 (We do not need additional documents): Dec 13
IP2 (Processing): Dec 14
PPR: Dec 15
Passport sent to Ottawa: Dec 18 (today)

Hope everyone can get PR quickly!
Congratulations

PVPal

Aug 9, 2017
Hello Members,
Thank you to each one of you for helping me with my queries. I am happy to share that I have received the PPR email yesterday.
My timeline (CEC Inland)
ITA: 15th Nov, 2017
AOR: 29th Nov, 2017
Medical passed: 4th Dec, 2017
PPR: 15th Dec, 2017
All throughout my process, my BG check status was: We are processing your BG check. We will contact you if we need further details. It never went to NA stage.
The only thing that changed was the additional documents which went from ‘we are reviewing your documents’ to ‘No additional documents required’
If you have any queries I will be happy to answer them.

Thank you
Congratulations

Cheryl.ZXY

Dec 5, 2017
Hello Everyone,

My timeline is as follows:
CEC Inland
ITA: Nov 15
AOR: Nov 30
Medical Exam Passed / IP1: Dec 05
Additional Document no needed / IP2: Dec 19

I consider it is fast in my case...

Cheryl.ZXY

Dec 5, 2017
Hey guys
AOR Nov. 29
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of additional documents : we do not need any additional documents.
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Can u guys plz tell me at which level I am right now
Hi,
I think we are on the same boat. I would say we have exact same timeline except my AOR is Dec 01. Consider we are lucky cause this is super fast..