+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

turb

May 1, 2017
Hey Kau and all,

I just received reply from CPC-Ottawa, they said my case has not been assigned a local visa office yet. So that makes my case still at NA1. It has been 8 days since I got MEP, is this normal?
Hi,

How long did it take them to reply to your visa office query? I have sent a similar mail on the 8th of December. And i got an auto mailed saying they're currently responding only to CSEs because of a high load.

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
The current trend is that pnp applicants move to na2 on the day they pass the medicals or shortly after that. I do not have a request for additional documents, even the docs status says that they do not need additional documents but I am in IP1 for more than a week :(

thats totally normal, thats how it should be.

kau83

Dec 4, 2017
Hey Kau and all,

I just received reply from CPC-Ottawa, they said my case has not been assigned a local visa office yet. So that makes my case still at NA1. It has been 8 days since I got MEP, is this normal?
Hi Daisy,
Did they tell u that ur at NA 1 or I assume it urself ? I feel that not applicable post medicals is NA2. Doesn’t matter about local visa office.

Raghavi

Dec 11, 2017
What happens in the CPU while the application is in MEP and BG N/A stage?. What checks do they perform in this stage and how long it takes normally to move to LVO ?. Can anyone please advice ?.
Also, I was in Canada for a few years before coming back to India. Since it was written that CIC will process its own RCMP checks I did not apply for one from my end. Will this then prolong my application process further than normal?.

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
Hey guys, received ADR for IMM5406.

Anyone else received the same request and submitted?

Rid1

Dec 13, 2017
+1 PNP Ontario
When I got the message about MEP, the status ot my application was Updated. When I checked the messages inside the application, the status went back to Submitted and now it stays Submitted. Has anyone noticed such a change?

@Rid1, @saadmalik - what is the status of your documents?
Yea i experienced the same, i think thats the way it should be.

Reactions: bellissima

hema93

Oct 2, 2017
Category -CEC Inland
AOR- November 23, 2017
MEP - November 29
IP1- November 29
ADR- Status changed from additional documents are reviewed to No additional docs required - December 9
IP2- December 9(We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.)
PPR-- December 11
Hello
Did your BG check status change to NA anytime? Because being CEC only medicals got updated to "Passed" and Additional documents to "No Additional documents needed". BG check always says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".

AOR- Nov 29th, 2017
MEP- Dec 4th, 2017
Additional documents; Changed from "We are reviewing" to "Not needed"
BG check has always been " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
Eligibility has always been " We are reviewing your eligibility"
Was this similar to yours? Can you throw some light, it would be very helpful!

Thanks in advance!!

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hello
Did your BG check status change to NA anytime? Because being CEC only medicals got updated to "Passed" and Additional documents to "No Additional documents needed". BG check always says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".

AOR- Nov 29th, 2017
MEP- Dec 4th, 2017
Additional documents; Changed from "We are reviewing" to "Not needed"
BG check has always been " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
Eligibility has always been " We are reviewing your eligibility"
Was this similar to yours? Can you throw some light, it would be very helpful!

Thanks in advance!!
This was exactly how my status was- expect your PPR in a couple of hours from now.

Reactions: hema93

nmudaliar16

Dec 9, 2017
hey everyone, i applied under CEC inland, my timeline is as follows

AOR: November 13th
MED: Passed: December 5th (no email notification)
December 6th, recieved 1st email from cic notifying me that my application has been updated, it has been displaying the following since then

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

is it safe to say im in IP2?
I had my update on Dec 7 and has been the same since. According to most people out here, this is IP2 and we should expect our PPP in some hours or a couple days. However, CIC does not work like that.Every profile is different and time lines may vary. All they say is we have a 6 month promise time to process applications. All of my friends who applied for CEC during the past few months have got their applications processed in 2-3 months.

Thinkerman

Oct 16, 2017
Hi Guy.
My "Review of additional documents" changed to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" weird thing is, I did not upload any documents.

Can anyone say concretely what is going on here?

AOR 16-NOV
MEP 27-NOV
IP1 27-NOV
NA2 4-DEC

FSW-O

saadmalik

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Canada
The current trend is that pnp applicants move to na2 on the day they pass the medicals or shortly after that. I do not have a request for additional documents, even the docs status says that they do not need additional documents but I am in IP1 for more than a week :(
don't worry, not all cases are alike, some may take more time then others, mine has "Your Action is Required" as application status since a week and i don't know what to do as there is no message or notification. But, i am not worried because i heard its some technical glitch :)

Reactions: bellissima