Fsw inland
AOR - NOV 1
MED PASS- NOV 11
IP1- NOV 11
NA2- NOV 17
IP2- DEC 12
PPR - DEC 12

Have to submit passport within 30 days.
How long does it take to get passport back from ottawa office?

This forum is very helpful and Hope best for everyone!
Did you apply EE under CEC or FSW? Thx

DaisyS2017

Mar 27, 2017
Hi Daisy,

Kindly let us know when u get a response from CPC.
Hey Kau and all,

I just received reply from CPC-Ottawa, they said my case has not been assigned a local visa office yet. So that makes my case still at NA1. It has been 8 days since I got MEP, is this normal?

ARZ009

Dec 6, 2017
Same thing for mine as well. Been like that since November 16th. AOR was Nov 4th. I've seen a few people on this thread already getting their PPR or are probably ahead in terms of processing stage...makes me wonder if there's something wrong with my documents or if it is just a delay in processing
Are you guys in CEC or FSW inland or outland? I have the exact same situation although I applied in CEC inland.

Atlas13

Apr 16, 2017
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
03-10-2017
AOR Received.
13-11-2017
Med's Done....
05-12-2017
hey everyone, i applied under CEC inland, my timeline is as follows

AOR: November 13th
MED: Passed: December 5th (no email notification)
December 6th, recieved 1st email from cic notifying me that my application has been updated, it has been displaying the following since then

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

is it safe to say im in IP2?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
hey everyone, i applied under CEC inland, my timeline is as follows

AOR: November 13th
MED: Passed: December 5th (no email notification)
December 6th, recieved 1st email from cic notifying me that my application has been updated, it has been displaying the following since then

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

is it safe to say im in IP2?
It is indeed ! All the best- expect PPR either in a couple of hours or tomorrow.

Atlas13

Apr 16, 2017
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
03-10-2017
AOR Received.
13-11-2017
Med's Done....
05-12-2017
It is indeed ! All the best- expect PPR either in a couple of hours or tomorrow.
Hey Jakev, how can you tell? ive been reading a bunch of threads and been having a difficult time discerning the identifiable difference between ip 1 and ip2,

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hey Jakev, how can you tell? ive been reading a bunch of threads and been having a difficult time discerning the identifiable difference between ip 1 and ip2,
The verbiage against Background is self-explanatory- In IP2, it says 'We are processing your background check' whilst under IP1, it'd say 'Your application is in progress'.

Hope this clarifies your query. Bonne chance.

Reactions: fazia and Atlas13

SergeiK

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check

So which one is it? IP1?
I still haven't provided them with FBI clearance though. Does anybody know do they stop processing appointment on this case or that clearance will be the only last flag in case everything rest is ok?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check

So which one is it? IP1?
I still haven't provided them with FBI clearance though. Does anybody know do they stop processing appointment on this case or that clearance will be the only last flag in case everything rest is ok?
This is IP1- once you provide them with the FBI clearance bit, your status changes to NA2.

Reactions: SergeiK

Raghavi

Dec 11, 2017
Please add me to the whatsapp group 919884017261. AOR Nov 7th.
Current Status: BG N/A. Application still with CPU.