+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
hii Everyone.. As suggested i mailed to CPC to know my visa office.. they replied saying my fil was already approved and they have asked me to submit the documents.. But i did not receive any mail regarding this... So can anyone suggest me what i should do next... whom to approach and how to contact them to sent mail again ?

Dscpl1

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
hii Everyone.. As suggested i mailed to CPC to know my visa office.. they replied saying my fil was already approved and they have asked me to submit the documents.. But i did not receive any mail regarding this... So can anyone suggest me what i should do next... whom to approach and how to contact them to sent mail again ??
Contact CIC again to request the email to be resent. Explain to them that you didn't receive it the first time.

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
I received my GCMS notes today.

Reading them I realized why my application is being delayed.

My eligibility says review required. The case officer says the email id of my employer mentioned in my work experience letter is different from the employer's website. Additionally GCMS notes say web search confirms the employer information but the name of my boss who signed the letter is different on the organization website. But the case officer also acknowledges that the information given on organization website is 4 years old. I checked online and ofcourse my employer has old information on their website.

Not sure how to deal with it. Should I get a new experience letter, which will be really hard to ask for the second time?

Or I should provide CIC pay stubs, Tax returns, and job offer letter.

The GCMS notes were a shocker to me.

I have all my employment documents on my hand. But not sure how to proceed now.

Any suggestions would be of great help.

Thanks
Did you ever get a chance to speak to an agent at IRCC? I have a similar situation, where my boss was promoted, so he is not my supervisor anymore. However, the agent told me that my eligibility has passed and they are waiting to complete security.

Reactions: jayessess

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Did you ever get a chance to speak to an agent at IRCC? I have a similar situation, where my boss was promoted, so he is not my supervisor anymore. However, the agent told me that my eligibility has passed and they are waiting to complete security.
Thanks!

Not yet,
Did you explain your situation to IRCC over phone?
I am a FSW-outland applicant. Not sure if calling IRCC to give more details is an option for me.

I can see that their phone number is available to call for applicants living in Canada!

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Guys my AOR is 14 Feb.. There are two things , i would like to ask you guys.. 1st - My one of the employer has only mentione my first and last name, they didn't include my middle name. will it be issue? 2nd - I have submitted my wife's same name person affidavit for her maiden name and after marriage name as legal document, Everything is perfect on affidavit except typer mentioned her age as "about 25 years " while she was 26 years , the time I prepared this affidavit .. it was created 1.5 years ago and as it was not expired I submitted .. so will be it issue as there is ABOUT before 25 years.

Please comment on this. Thanks.

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Thanks!

Not yet,
Did you explain your situation to IRCC over phone?
I am a FSW-outland applicant. Not sure if calling IRCC to give more details is an option for me.

I can see that their phone number is available to call for applicants living in Canada!
I am an FSW Outland applicant myself. I did not explain anything, since that person is still working in the same company. Did you call this number : +1-613-944-4000? I was able to connect to this number through skype. You can get the latest update to your application. I have ordered the GCMS notes myself, I will let you know when I get it.