+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hello. My AoR is 16th Nov. London visa office. Have a quick question. My passport may expire before the PPR gets to me. But I've renewed it. How d I send this to LVO? And do I need to attach LoE with the new passports?
Raise a CSE and inform them about the Renewal of passport,they will replace the new passport number in their system,I guess you can do that on their helpline too.

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
I received my GCMS notes today.

Reading them I realized why my application is being delayed.

My eligibility says review required. The case officer says the email id of my employer mentioned in my work experience letter is different from the employer's website. Additionally GCMS notes say web search confirms the employer information but the name of my boss who signed the letter is different on the organization website. But the case officer also acknowledges that the information given on organization website is 4 years old. I checked online and ofcourse my employer has old information on their website.

Not sure how to deal with it. Should I get a new experience letter, which will be really hard to ask for the second time?

Or I should provide CIC pay stubs, Tax returns, and job offer letter.

The GCMS notes were a shocker to me.

I have all my employment documents on my hand. But not sure how to proceed now.

Any suggestions would be of great help.

Thanks

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017

My eligibility says review required. The case officer says the email id of my employer mentioned in my work experience letter is different from the employer's website. Additionally GCMS notes say web search confirms the employer information but the name of my boss who signed the letter is different on the organization website. But the case officer also acknowledges that the information given on organization website is 4 years old. I checked online and ofcourse my employer has old information on their website.

Not sure how to deal with it. Should I get a new experience letter, which will be really hard to ask for the second time?

Thanks
Sorry to hear that, what stage is your application. I think you should raise a CSE and submit other documents with you. Please let the experts help with this.

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Sorry to hear that, what stage is your application. I think you should raise a CSE and submit other documents with you. Please let the experts help with this.
Thanks heaps Hemjay,

I am at NA2 since 24th Nov, was wondering why no progress after that so I ordered GCMS notes, which told me the real story behind the delay. I am working on it. Probably a CSE will help, Taking it seriously, so will submit a CSE after consultation with forum members?

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks heaps Hemjay,

I am at NA2 since 24th Nov, was wondering why no progress after that so I ordered GCMS notes, which told me the real story behind the delay. I am working on it. Probably a CSE will help, Taking it seriously, so will submit a CSE after consultation with forum members?
I wish you all the best... Hope you get the golden mail. Where is your local visa office?

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
I wish you all the best... Hope you get the golden mail. Where is your local visa office?
Thanks again,

It is still at Ottawa.

Chilling and Just on some positive vibes, I have rarely heard someone get a refusal on or after NA2.

Ordering GCMS notes helped a lot.

balramkverma

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017

Thanks
Hi
Could you share your timeline?

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
hii Everyone.. As suggested i mailed to CPC to know my visa office.. they replied saying my fil was already approved and they have asked me to submit the documents.. But i did not receive any mail regarding this... So can anyone suggest me what i should do next... whom to approach and how to contact them to sent mail again ??

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Please follow the following step as given in 1st page of this thread:

Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed? I also request to let me know the status of application also?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker/PNP
As suggested i mailed to CPC to know my visa office.. they replied saying my fil was already approved and they have asked me to submit the documents.. But i did not receive any mail regarding this... So can anyone suggest me what i should do next... whom to approach and how to contact them to sent mail again

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Hi guys,

I got my PPR but with a twist :

AOR: 21-Nov -2017
MED: 06-Dec-2017
ADR: 07-Dec-2017
IP2: 13-Dec-2017

1st PPR email : 13-Dec-2017 (I never received this email, not in inbox/spam/promotions I was checking all folders and will searching for it everyday , may be some server issue at their end).
Email to CPC Ottawa to check status: 13-Feb-2018 , they told that PPR email was sent on Dec 13 and they will resend it.
2nd PPR email: 14-Feb-2018.
Passports sent to CPC Ottawa: 15-Feb-2018
Passports delivered : 16-Feb-2018

Thank you all for your support, I pray you ALL get the PPR ASAP !!
hii ....As suggested i mailed to CPC to know my visa office.. they replied saying my fil was already approved and they have asked me to submit the documents.. But i did not receive any mail regarding this... So can anyone suggest me what i should do next... whom to approach and how to contact them to sent mail again... thanks in advance

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in November 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

Q: Can you explain background status changes (by other forum member, not my):

A: Background statuses explained:

There are two different things. Application status remains in process until we complete stamping.

Regarding BG status - It will go through different stages and let me try to make it clear to you to avoid any further confusion.

Prior to March 7, CIC used to maintain the below BG status.

1. Not needed at this time (NN)
  2. Not Started (NS)
  3. In Progress (IP)
After March 7, they paraphase the above status as follows.

1. Not Applicable (NA) ( Old Status :: NN)
  2. Next to step to conduct BG Check (NBG) (Old Status : NS)
  3. In Progress (IP)
People in the threads are using the above status interchangeably. So, don’t get confused.

Now as far as BG process is concerned, it will go through the below trends. I’m using new status words for your reference.

Trend 1: NA -> IP -> NA -> IP
Trend 2: NA -> NBG-> NA-> IP

Some people who are submitting RCMP along with eAPR follows Trend 2 and rest Trend 1. I may not be 100% accurate. But this is what I noticed for CEC Inlanders.
Once the applicant at IP(2), he can expect PPR anytime soon.

Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants.

I will post more as we progress.

Thanks!

Good Luck!

hii Everyone.. As suggested i mailed to CPC to know my visa office.. they replied saying my fil was already approved and they have asked me to submit the documents.. But i did not receive any mail regarding this... So can anyone suggest me what i should do next... whom to approach and how to contact them to sent mail again