+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

cuburyen

Oct 14, 2017
Hi everyone,

I just discovered this group. I completed my PR application and received AOR on 23rd November. Could you please add me to the Whatsapp group?

Thanks

Nanama

Dec 6, 2017
Need help with ADR for ECA report. I got following message from IRCC/CIC:

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we
will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report
by using World Education Services (WES)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify
your report. WES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on
their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office.

In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact WES as soon
as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need
to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.
NOTE: The above information/documents must be received and our office must be able to review the
report within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. "

As per my understanding, I need to order duplicate WES ECA report and choose CIC as recipient and it will be Electronically delivered directly to CIC.
Question is, if ECA report will be delivered directly to them, what document I need to upload in my application? I can see a new link available for uploading a doc it says "Replacement needed Education(diploma/degrees) required UPLOAD by Jan 07, 2017"

Anyone with similar experience?
I am very sure you did not do the ECA for immigration purposes. There Re different types of assessments and you need to choose the right one. As it is, you have to contact WES and find out if they can change your assessment type to that for immigration. If they would not or the process will take a longer Time, you may have to withdraw the application it may be translated as a fraudulent presentation.
I wish you all the best.

DaisyS2017

Mar 27, 2017
Hi all,

I am a PNP-Outland candidate. I got AoR on Nov 15th, and MEP on Dec 6th. BC shows NA, buo not sure NA1 or NA2, waiting for response from CPC-Ottawa.

I do have one question, along with MEP my additional docs section changed from "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." (which I got right after AoR) to "We do not need additional documents." Anyone knows if it is normal?

Thanks in advance!

BTW is there a whatsapp group I could add?

masuduzzaman

Oct 8, 2016
My medical is showing "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." for a week now. Anyone facing similar situation or have any idea whether this is normal?

aMaryCanaduh

Mar 20, 2017
My medical is showing "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." for a week now. Anyone facing similar situation or have any idea whether this is normal?
This happened to me a few years back with my student visa, because of meds I was taking at the time. Nothing serious, but the Dr. felt it was important to add that info in. Seems like whenever there is anything "not 100% normal" that they note, it takes a little longer to process. Maybe it gets sent to a medical officer? I'm not sure, but it seems this happened with other people too. Took 11 looooog days to pass.

SergeiK

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Anyone knows why they seem to take so much longer with CEC than FSW?
I'm on FSW, it's been 10 days, no changes so far. Even medicine states you don't need medical exam. I've seen a couple of people here moving faster with CEC.
I guess you'll never know why it takes that much or little time.

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
I'm on FSW, it's been 10 days, no changes so far. Even medicine states you don't need medical exam. I've seen a couple of people here moving faster with CEC.
I guess you'll never know why it takes that much or little time.
It took me 15 days for my Medicals to update. That seems to be sort of the standard.

I am however stuck on IP1 for the last 2 weeks.

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
BTW does someone know how long it takes for CPC Ottawa to respond to your email requesting for visa office information?

kau83

Dec 4, 2017
Application Status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information.

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing your eligibility.

Review of Medical Results : You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents : We donot need additional documents.

Interview : You do not need an interview. Wewillsendyouamessageifthischanges.

Biometrics : Wedonotneedyourfingerprints.Wewillsendyouamessageifthischanges.

Background checks : Not applicable.

Final decision: Your application Is in progress. We will send you a message.