November 2017 AOR join here

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone

My Status has been stuck like this since November 23rd:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview: We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My AOR was on the 7th of November and my Medical Passed/IP1 status change was on the 23rd.

A few people who got AORs after me have got PPRs. So wanted to know if this is normal.
Same thing for mine as well. Been like that since November 16th. AOR was Nov 4th. I've seen a few people on this thread already getting their PPR or are probably ahead in terms of processing stage...makes me wonder if there's something wrong with my documents or if it is just a delay in processing

Colonial

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi,
Same with me. I received 600 points through OINP for NOC 2173. Filed the application and received the AOR on 29th Nov,2017. Waiting for PPR. :)
Hi @ Susan,

I'm also an OINP candidate with 2147 noc & AOR same as yours, do update your progress and updates in this Forum it will surely help others.

Reactions: CuriousSusan

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
Same thing for mine as well. Been like that since November 16th. AOR was Nov 4th. I've seen a few people on this thread already getting their PPR or are probably ahead in terms of processing stage...makes me wonder if there's something wrong with my documents or if it is just a delay in processing
Totally. So frustrating. Even thinking about documentation, I am not sure what could have gone wrong. I double and triple checked everything. lol

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Totally. So frustrating. Even thinking about documentation, I am not sure what could have gone wrong. I double and triple checked everything. lol
Sorry to learn about your delay.There are many factors that could derail an otherwise straightforward application- Are you a single applicant? Is your company a well-known one? How was salary paid?

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
Sorry to learn about your delay.There are many factors that could derail an otherwise straightforward application- Are you a single applicant? Is your company a well-known one? How was salary paid?
As far as credentails go,none of those are issues. Yes I am a single applicant. I was paid full time. And all the firms that I have worked for are multinational well known firms. Not sure where the hold up is.

Saurabh uppal

Sep 28, 2017
S
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I suppose I'm in stage NA2. Correct me if i am wrong and how much time would it take for a PPR!!! My profile is showing this status from past 14 days. Any response from you guys would be welcomed.
Same status from 17 nov

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
As far as credentails go,none of those are issues. Yes I am a single applicant. I was paid full time. And all the firms that I have worked for are multinational well known firms. Not sure where the hold up is.
Again...same for me. I don't remember how many times I checked my documentation...I know it was almost to OCD level to just make sure I didn't miss or overlooked anything.

I submit my PCC at a later date after receiving ADR because of delays with the FBI. I wonder if that is the reason processing is not going faster.

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
Again...same for me. I don't remember how many times I checked my documentation...I know it was almost to OCD level to just make sure I didn't miss or overlooked anything.

I submit my PCC at a later date after receiving ADR because of delays with the FBI. I wonder if that is the reason processing is not going faster.
Yeah but your status changed to IP1. Which means they accepted it. There was another thread where I read, that this has been happening for US based candidates and they were advising to wait for 60 days (most of them got PPR within 60 days). Man, the wait is killing me. I started this process in March this year. pffft.

jaspa

Dec 6, 2017
California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-11-2017
Doc's Request.
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-11-2017
Need help with ADR for ECA report. I got following message from IRCC/CIC:

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we
will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report
by using World Education Services (WES)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify
your report. WES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on
their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office.

In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact WES as soon
as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need
to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.
NOTE: The above information/documents must be received and our office must be able to review the
report within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. "

As per my understanding, I need to order duplicate WES ECA report and choose CIC as recipient and it will be Electronically delivered directly to CIC.
Question is, if ECA report will be delivered directly to them, what document I need to upload in my application? I can see a new link available for uploading a doc it says "Replacement needed Education(diploma/degrees) required UPLOAD by Jan 07, 2017"

Anyone with similar experience?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Ah OK- Recent trends suggest that single applicants now face 'some' delay as opposed to others. There is no cause for worry as long as your documents are forthright - just hang in there !