N/A
Passport Req..
15/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
23/03/2017
LANDED..........
8/4/2017
Hi Guys,

Just landed this past Saturday at the Winnipeg Airport. The whole immigration process took about an hour and a half. Please do not let this frighten anyone. Winnipeg is the hub of immigration training so they are just a bit more detailed. The longest part was waiting for an immigration officer to show up.. about 20 minutes and once we got the ball rolling it was quick. We hit a snag when he couldn't figure out how to finalize a form (another 20 minutes) before he asked for help. He was very nice asked a few questions answered took care of the goods to follow inventory. Also I did not have the B4 completed when I landed, but i strongly recommend anyone who is landing in the next few days, weeks, months etc to have it prefilled out. To save time.

Good luck to all who are landing and for those who are still waiting keep your heads up the end is very near!

tigermilo

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
11/26/2016
AOR Received.
12/03/2016
File Transfer...
12/12/2016 (Received SA)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT: 09/30/16. Meds Passed: 12/06/16
Passport Req..
11/22/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2017
LANDED..........
12/23/2017
U.S.Eh? said:
We must have the same slowwwww officer in Ottawa, my friend!

Here's hoping we both get positive answers soon!
I thought I was the only one that's taking forever! When did you apply? Is your background check in progress?

reemfa

Dec 13, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
File Transfer...
And SA 25-11-2016 AOR2 : 12-12-2016
venk said:
I am November applicant. I didn't receive any estimation email from NDVO.

One thing I know one of my friends received September 7th AOR2 and his wife got the visa.

Wondering can I expect visa for my wife around May 2017. :'(
At NDVO right now they r working on September applications and many August applications recieved PPR this week. ( According to one of the discussion pages) --> Keep an eye on the " NDVO 2016 outland spousal application " discussion page. You will get an idea at what NDVO is working on. I am expecting in July for us November applicants!

Chinito777

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-16
AOR Received.
08-12-16
File Transfer...
08-12-16
Med's Request
Upfront. PASSED
Med's Done....
12-11-16
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Soon.
LANDED..........
Soon.
I got my PPR today! :D :D :D :D

mynameismarj

Sep 30, 2015
Iligan City, Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
July 30, 2015
AOR Received.
September 30, 2015
File Transfer...
September 28, 2015
Med's Request
Feb 06, 2017 (Follow up request)
Med's Done....
Feb 13, 2017 (remed)
Passport Req..
April 3, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 23, 2017
LANDED..........
May 4, 2017
Hello Everyone!

Where to get a copy of legal capacity that proof my husband is not married from his previous relationship?

A cenomar, advisory of marriage are the legal capacity?

I believe the legal capacity is a requirement before you get married here in the Philippines. We got that from Canadian Embassy.
Is it possible to get it again from there? or the Civil registrar had a copy of it?

CFO counselor asked me to provide such document for my GCP certificate and sticker as I get back there. I need your help guys. Any idea about it?
Thanks.

amankamal

Apr 10, 2017
I am feb 2016 applicant done my medical in nov 2016 ,waiting for my ppr from last 4 months how much time ndvo gonna take .

Melj.Maks

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/11/2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR 1- 5/12/2016 Aor 2 none SA-14/12/2016
File Transfer...
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT- 17/11/2016 med. received feb. 23, 2017
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
31/03/2017 and ECAS-DM
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 20/04/2017
LANDED..........
21/04/2017
mynameismarj said:
Hello Everyone!

Where to get a copy of legal capacity that proof my husband is not married from his previous relationship?

A cenomar, advisory of marriage are the legal capacity?

I believe the legal capacity is a requirement before you get married here in the Philippines. We got that from Canadian Embassy.
Is it possible to get it again from there? or the Civil registrar had a copy of it?

CFO counselor asked me to provide such document for my GCP certificate and sticker as I get back there. I need your help guys. Any idea about it?
Thanks.
Yes, civil registrar does have a copy of the ur husband's legal capacity to marry. Ur supposed to have it, did u get ur marriage contract at the civil registrar office? Because me, after few weeks we got married i went to our LCR and they returned to me our original copy of marriage contract with all the requirements attached in there including my husbands legal capacity to marry.

U.S.Eh?

Nov 3, 2016
tigermilo said:
I thought I was the only one that's taking forever! When did you apply? Is your background check in progress?
We mailed everything to Mississauga on Nov 4th and my sponsor was approved on Nov 21st. My apps were linked shortly afterwards and nothing has changed in my ECAS since then. My BGC was in progress as of mid-Jan on myCIC and then we were asked for additional proof on Feb 11th - which we provided same-day. Crickets since then.

I ordered my notes (should have them by the end of the month) and I emailed Ottowa because I have a ton of travel in and out of Canada coming up soon (we were hoping to have PR by now...) so I was asking for specific travel recommendations (which they advised on) and ensured that my app was still in Ottowa on the appropriate timeline...

So yea. That's where I'm at. Literally have stopped hoping for any news any time soon. And have started making plans for my summer being kind of janky Can't wait until this is all behind us.

tigermilo

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
11/26/2016
AOR Received.
12/03/2016
File Transfer...
12/12/2016 (Received SA)
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11/22/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2017
LANDED..........
12/23/2017
U.S.Eh? said:
We mailed everything to Mississauga on Nov 4th and my sponsor was approved on Nov 21st. My apps were linked shortly afterwards and nothing has changed in my ECAS since then. My BGC was in progress as of mid-Jan on myCIC and then we were asked for additional proof on Feb 11th - which we provided same-day. Crickets since then.

I ordered my notes (should have them by the end of the month) and I emailed Ottowa because I have a ton of travel in and out of Canada coming up soon (we were hoping to have PR by now...) so I was asking for specific travel recommendations (which they advised on) and ensured that my app was still in Ottowa on the appropriate timeline...

So yea. That's where I'm at. Literally have stopped hoping for any news any time soon. And have started making plans for my summer being kind of janky Can't wait until this is all behind us.
Our timeline is pretty close. We sent everything in on Nov 26 and they started processing it on Dec 2, SA was around a week or two afterwards, background in progress since Feb 22. Haven't heard anything back since. We emailed but they just replied saying they're still processing it. Hopefully we both hear something back soon. It's great seeing all these people getting approved but it's making me nervous because I'm wondering we haven't heard anything back from Ottawa. Let's hope we get approved this week!

By the way, how did you order your notes? I'm the Sponsor and I'm sponsoring my husband who lives in the US. From my understanding only I can request notes since I'm the one who is in Canada. So my husband has to sign that consent form but we're a little confused about who signs each section of the form. We're also not sure what options to choose when requesting notes online.
Any help?

U.S.Eh?

Nov 3, 2016
tigermilo said:
Our timeline is pretty close. We sent everything in on Nov 26 and they started processing it on Dec 2, SA was around a week or two afterwards, background in progress since Feb 22. Haven't heard anything back since. We emailed but they just replied saying they're still processing it. Hopefully we both hear something back soon. It's great seeing all these people getting approved but it's making me nervous because I'm wondering we haven't heard anything back from Ottawa. Let's hope we get approved this week!

By the way, how did you order your notes? I'm the Sponsor and I'm sponsoring my husband who lives in the US. From my understanding only I can request notes since I'm the one who is in Canada. So my husband has to sign that consent form but we're a little confused about who signs each section of the form. We're also not sure what options to choose when requesting notes online.
Any help?
You can order notes for yourself or have him sign the waiver for you ordering on his behalf. I was able to order my own because I visit fairly full time within Canada. I'm praying the mail them out before I leave on the 28th for two days.... we did t have to sign/fill out the waiver - sorry I can't help more.

tigermilo

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
11/26/2016
AOR Received.
12/03/2016
File Transfer...
12/12/2016 (Received SA)
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11/22/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2017
LANDED..........
12/23/2017
U.S.Eh? said:
You can order notes for yourself or have him sign the waiver for you ordering on his behalf. I was able to order my own because I visit fairly full time within Canada. I'm praying the mail them out before I leave on the 28th for two days.... we did t have to sign/fill out the waiver - sorry I can't help more.
I'll try ordering the notes today but hopefully we get approved before the 30 days it takes to get the notes.

Torsyd

Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
24-11-16
Med's Done....
Upfront
U.S.Eh? said:

I'm with you. Except no progress since November 28th. Literally nothing. I've ordered notes and the file has t been touched except when I 'manufacture' a reason to email them. We are starting to wonder whether it's a better bet to have the file transferred to Ottawa for processing. Can you even request that?

Double frowns.