Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
Summer 2017 let's leave it to this :)
Guys I really hope you could help me, maybe there are people on this thread that went through the same

We want to order the GCMS notes, but since my husband (the sponsor is leaving outside of Canada).... And I know he still can do it but here is the question can he order them and put on the address a canadian address of one of our friends? ( i mean from what I've read they are delivered by mai only to an address within Canada?)

Or we have to make that friend a representative in order to get the notes?

We just don't want to bother our friends wit our problems... And if we could avoid this situation would be great!!!!

Thank you and kind regards!

carriedomitin

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Hampton, NB
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
Med's Done....
15-01-2016,upfront, extended
Interview........
Waived, Decision Made - 24-03-2017
Passport Req..
No PPR, new identity photos requested on 28-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 04-05-2017
81jim said:
It wasn't a long wait at all - ended up getting the PPR email at about 9pm Ottawa time. Surprisingly late, I thought!

I'll put in my details on the spreadsheet. :)
Congrats!! :D

carriedomitin

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Hampton, NB
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 04-05-2017
TN_Hibee said:
Got PPR in the night. Nearly there! In case anyone is curious I'm an American living in Germany and my VO is Ottawa but PPR and COPR are from Vienna. Just thought I'd share since I wasn't sure how it would be handled.
Congrats! :D

carriedomitin

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Hampton, NB
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 04-05-2017
Kotishii92 said:
Guys I really hope you could help me, maybe there are people on this thread that went through the same

We want to order the GCMS notes, but since my husband (the sponsor is leaving outside of Canada).... And I know he still can do it but here is the question can he order them and put on the address a canadian address of one of our friends? ( i mean from what I've read they are delivered by mai only to an address within Canada?)

We just don't want to bother our friends wit our problems... And if we could avoid this situation would be great!!!!

Since neither of you live in Canada, it IS going to be a bit more difficult for you to order them. You will need someone with a Canadian address to order them for you but I would not advise your husband to order them with a friend's Canadian address, because I am thinking that might put a conflict in his information and they might think he was dishonest about his address. The PR applicant would need to print and sign the paper ( Found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf ) to give permission to your friend to have access to his information and then they would need to order them for you. I am not an expert on this though, this is only the knowledge I share from reading these forums every day for the last year.

Maybe someone more knowledgeable can add their input too.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-i-order-gcms-notes-without-representative-t482861.0.html <----- The websites listed under this thread may help you if you really do not want to contact a friend to help as well.

Wishing you the best of luck with this! :)

marcinha

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SP
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Doc's Request.
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-12-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016 up front
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
Kotishii92 said:

They can send to you by e-mail.

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
carriedomitin said:
Since neither of you live in Canada, it IS going to be a bit more difficult for you to order them. You will need someone with a Canadian address to order them for you but I would not advise your husband to order them with a friend's Canadian address, because I am thinking that might put a conflict in his information and they might think he was dishonest about his address. The PR applicant would need to print and sign the paper ( Found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf ) to give permission to your friend to have access to his information and then they would need to order them for you. I am not an expert on this though, this is only the knowledge I share from reading these forums every day for the last year.

Maybe someone more knowledgeable can add their input too.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-i-order-gcms-notes-without-representative-t482861.0.html <----- The websites listed under this thread may help you if you really do not want to contact a friend to help as well.

Wishing you the best of luck with this! :)
Hey Cariie, thank you very much for your detailed answer!
Yes I also thought that taking a friend's address could get us to an interview as they will see something strange about it.

So after looking into the details a little bit more I think wr will apply via one of the websites that helps with these kind of issues...

So I guess I will keep you guys posted!

Thank you and good luck again to everybody!

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
marcinha said:
They can send to you by e-mail.
Hey Marchina, yes I saw there is also the mail option but the problem is applying for them since we are both outside Canada.

But there are some websites that I think we will try to get it through them, like getgcms.

Thanks and regards!

carriedomitin

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Hampton, NB
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 04-05-2017
Kotishii92 said:
Hey Cariie, thank you very much for your detailed answer!
Yes I also thought that taking a friend's address could get us to an interview as they will see something strange about it.

So after looking into the details a little bit more I think wr will apply via one of the websites that helps with these kind of issues...

So I guess I will keep you guys posted!

Thank you and good luck again to everybody!
You're very welcome!

Sometimes, when you order the notes, it makes them process your file faster. For us, when we requested the notes, one week later we had a DM on ECAS. I have seen similar things happen for others here after requesting their notes too. While I cannot guarantee the same will happen for you, there is a good chance it may speed things up and get them working on completing your case, so I hope you can find a way to do it.

Please do keep us posted and I am wishing you all the best! :)

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
carriedomitin said:
You're very welcome!

Sometimes, when you order the notes, it makes them process your file faster. For us, when we requested the notes, one week later we had a DM on ECAS. I have seen similar things happen for others here after requesting their notes too. While I cannot guarantee the same will happen for you, there is a good chance it may speed things up and get them working on completing your case, so I hope you can find a way to do it.

Please do keep us posted and I am wishing you all the best! :)
Hey Carrie, again thanks for your well wishes and for ypur valuable input

Yes my idea also that it will at least show them that we are really interested to see if they are working on our case even if I also don't think that ordering the notes will make them go faster if they don't want to

At least we see the progress of the case.

I will keep you posted as soon as I order the notes and when I receive them!

Again good luck to everybody here on the forum!

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
guys can some on help me they are asking for birth certificate, middle standard and High school certificate and VOTERS ID card.

• Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
o Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
o Voter's ID card.

In india they do not expand the INitial in school and birth certificate. is that an problem ?

please advise.. am stuck in here.
do we need to submit Voters Id card??

thanks

MCM122

Apr 6, 2017
HELLO,
Early November application here. Just wanted to say that we received our DM today. Good luck to all of you still waiting. Should be around the corner.

Does anyone know how long from DM does it take to receive PPR?

danawhitaker

Aug 4, 2016
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-07-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
MCM122 said:
HELLO,
Early November application here. Just wanted to say that we received our DM today. Good luck to all of you still waiting. Should be around the corner.

Does anyone know how long from DM does it take to receive PPR?
Mine took a week to show up. I've seen shorter, I've seen longer. If it goes over about two weeks I'd consider contacting them. Some people have run into issues lately where there have been errors and the e-mail didn't go out.