November 1st 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 - November 18th 2016
File Transfer...
SA and file transfer: November 25th 2016. AOR2 :Dec 12, 2016
Med's Done....
Up front
reemfa said:
I hope we all get PPR soon ! Same timeline ! I am hoping by July maximum they give
I was hoping for even earlier but yes July would be good too ;)

English-zid-lgoudam

Nov 7, 2016
outside, but on earth !
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
17/11/2016 and SA 25/11/16 Elhamdoulillah
File Transfer...
25/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016 (passed)
Interview........
Not Needed...
Passport Req..
DM: 09/02/2017 PPR: 13/02/2017. Thanks God for your goodness
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2017
LANDED..........
landed hamdoulilah
Delusive1 said:
Hahaha First one from Tel Aviv VO got PPR today :)

xtreemboarder, I am very happy for you. Take a breath and enjoy your life.
how come did you know that he got his PPR ? he did not post about, seems he wants to keep it for himself !!

English-zid-lgoudam

Nov 7, 2016
outside, but on earth !
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
25/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016 (passed)
Interview........
Not Needed...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2017
LANDED..........
landed hamdoulilah
xtreemboarder said:
Yeah I didn't really want to mention it because some of you guys are really missing your significant others so I just updated the spreadsheet to show the data for the other members to compare against. I'm happy for sure, but to be honest both my partner and I were prepared for a wait up until 6 months and now we're starting to wonder about how we're going to cut everything short; we'll have to go by the expiration date on the COPR. It was pretty unexpected for both of us and might make tying up the loose ends a challenge. She has a huge family here (we're living in Israel), so what may be a joy for us may very well be a disappointment for others.

Hope everyone else gets their BC and PPR soon too!
wow so fast ...

did they realy request the passport as fast ? and did you send it to the VO ?
did you have your COPR already ?..........................be ready to book a flight man

English-zid-lgoudam

Nov 7, 2016
outside, but on earth !
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
25/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016 (passed)
Interview........
Not Needed...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2017
LANDED..........
landed hamdoulilah
Blerton said:
Should i let the visa office know that I'll be visiting my wife soon?
Thanks
no, it's not their business. but just keep proof of your plane ticket in case

xtreemboarder

Jul 2, 2015
English-zid-lgoudam said:
wow so fast ...

did they realy request the passport as fast ? and did you send it to the VO ?
did you have your COPR already ?..........................be ready to book a flight man
I'm just responding to whatever emails they send us. I live fairly close to the VO so it's generally very easy to give them whatever they ask for. Responded to the PPR with instructions to send COPR by registered mail. They said we should receive it in about two weeks. I guess the interview is waived... The interview was always a bit of a question mark for us because my partner and I have been together for all in all about 2 and a half years but actually living together for just over 1 year. Mycic isn't updated yet nor is ecas.

Honestly I'm fortunate that we applied through tel aviv. If it was any other VO I'd probably still be waiting like all the others and I'm sure the PPR's and requests for additional documentation should start rolling in for everyone else fairly soon too.

If I had one recommendation to CIC though, I'd say that the tel aviv embassy is underutilized. All the times I've been there it's been empty. Looking at my time line, 2 - 3 months is unheard of from any country for immigration... They really need to balance the playing field. These are immigration officers after all, I'm sure they would be able to assist in handling some workload of other VO's and standardize the process. Just my business side thinking, it might not be as easy as that...

English-zid-lgoudam

Nov 7, 2016
outside, but on earth !
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
25/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016 (passed)
Interview........
Not Needed...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2017
LANDED..........
landed hamdoulilah
xtreemboarder said:
I'm just responding to whatever emails they send us. I live fairly close to the VO so it's generally very easy to give them whatever they ask for. Responded to the PPR with instructions to send COPR by registered mail. They said we should receive it in about two weeks. I guess the interview is waived... The interview was always a bit of a question mark for us because my partner and I have been together for all in all about 2 and a half years but actually living together for just over 1 year. Mycic isn't updated yet nor is ecas.

Honestly I'm fortunate that we applied through tel aviv. If it was any other VO I'd probably still be waiting like all the others and I'm sure the PPR's and requests for additional documentation should start rolling in for everyone else fairly soon too.

If I had one recommendation to CIC though, I'd say that the tel aviv embassy is underutilized. All the times I've been there it's been empty. Looking at my time line, 2 - 3 months is unheard of from any country for immigration... They really need to balance the playing field. These are immigration officers after all, I'm sure they would be able to assist in handling some workload of other VO's and standardize the process. Just my business side thinking, it might not be as easy as that...

But still there is a thing that i didn't understand in your case, it's the PPR !! your VO shouldn't ask you the passport, because you don't need a visa to enter Canada as you are israëlian citizen. they just have to send you COPR by mail as all the others people who bear a passport which doesn't need a visa !! like europeean citizen in general, Usa,australian.... and some others country
usualy they request the passport (PPR) to people who need a visa stamp on passport to enter canada...it just weird. anyway, i happy for you...

xtreemboarder

Jul 2, 2015
But still there is a thing that i didn't understand in your case, it's the PPR !! your VO shouldn't ask you the passport, because you don't need a visa to enter Canada as you are israëlian citizen. they just have to send you COPR by mail as all the others people who bear a passport which doesn't need a visa !! like europeean citizen in general, Usa,australian.... and some others country
usualy they request the passport (PPR) to people who need a visa stamp on passport to enter canada...it just weird. anyway, i happy for you...
The email they sent us asked for a passport copy (yes, Israeli's can visit visa-free so they don't need the actual passport just a copy), passport pictures (which I sent to them previously and they said they have them), and the mailing instructions in the email for the COPR to be mailed to and that it all has to be submitted within 30 days. I just followed the instructions in the email...

Bcboundboy

Aug 16, 2016
so weird man ! Israël VO displays 11 months of procedure (for those before 7th december)... but you have it in less than 2 or 3 MONTHS...!!
never and ever in the history of the immigration someone has had his paper within this deadline....regardless the VO
Hardly. Ottawa routinely takes three months or less, some in as little as a few weeks (including spousal approval processing) when files were first being sent there.

Delusive1

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
xtreemboarder said:
The email they sent us asked for a passport copy (yes, Israeli's can visit visa-free so they don't need the actual passport just a copy), passport pictures (which I sent to them previously and they said they have them), and the mailing instructions in the email for the COPR to be mailed to and that it all has to be submitted within 30 days. I just followed the instructions in the email...
I'm curiouse about your application! You wrote the processing time for the Israel visa office on spreadsheet 10 months instead of 11 months that the cic website shows to everyone! Another thing that interest for me is about the processing time of your PPR! Time processing for my country which it is Iran is 9 months instead of Israel 11 months. How it is possible that you got your PPR sooner than everybody that sponsored their spouses for Iran! Certainly, something would be wrong! I track the applicants who are from Israel! Nobody could not get the PPR less than 4 months!!! It is again more interesting!!!

Bcboundboy

Aug 16, 2016
the fastest time process that i heard is 3,5 months.... but not 2 !!
Take a look at the London spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kYJ0Xo_jHLeArkCVeicZyqIE8YLpnZqVJlFrnpmKMx0/edit#gid=1858624555. Files that went through Ottawa, some of them have total time to process of 54 days, 46 days, 67 days, 63, even one incredibly low 27 days.

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
xtreemboarder said:
Lucky you ;D ;D ;D Congrats and enjoy your new life

Delusive1

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Hey guys,
If the background check status change to in process, they will not ask us for interview or it is possible that they ask for interview when the BGC is in process?

Khaledious

Dec 27, 2016
Delusive1 said:
Hey guys,
If the background check status change to in process, they will not ask us for interview or it is possible that they ask for interview when the BGC is in process?
No you're not of the hook yet sir.

Khaledious

Dec 27, 2016
I had a question for the Israeli brother, the email you guys got. Was it sent to the sponsored persons email or to the sponsor. Also did the sponsored person ever receive any emails before that one?. The reason I'm asking is because my wife (sponsored) hasn't received any email from CIC ever. Only I have. Sooo I'm freaking out. Maybe they got the wrong email or something.