+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**NOVEMBER 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS**

Delusive1

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
xtreemboarder said:
What this person said...

I guess for some of us it's a little easier because we are living with the spouse we're sponsoring. You're (Delusive1) at the Ankara VO, their processing times are also on the lower end of on scale compared to some of the other offices. If you check the older threads the processing times used to be significantly longer; for example SA in a month to two months now cut down to just a couple of weeks.

I do feel for you though... But it will come through. Try to distract yourself. I recommend Netflix :)
Thanks, I trying to watch movie but it doesn't work! I hope all of us get our PPR ASAP.

Delusive1

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Bcboundboy said:
Umm... You linked to a post which everyone replied to saying how Unusually quick it was?

Even if you could expect it in three months - which I don't believe was ever posted processing time - you're still getting stressed for no reason 2/3 of the way through the process. So back to - chill, relax.
She got her PPR (ID: Aylar...) in 53 days! :) You can see it her time processing from her user profile in left side on that page.
Anyway, I hope that all of us get our PPR ASAP.

xtreemboarder

Jul 2, 2015
Yeah I didn't really want to mention it because some of you guys are really missing your significant others so I just updated the spreadsheet to show the data for the other members to compare against. I'm happy for sure, but to be honest both my partner and I were prepared for a wait up until 6 months and now we're starting to wonder about how we're going to cut everything short; we'll have to go by the expiration date on the COPR. It was pretty unexpected for both of us and might make tying up the loose ends a challenge. She has a huge family here (we're living in Israel), so what may be a joy for us may very well be a disappointment for others.

Hope everyone else gets their BC and PPR soon too!

HandM082516

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1st 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 - November 18th 2016
File Transfer...
SA and file transfer: November 25th 2016. AOR2 :Dec 12, 2016
Med's Done....
Up front
Khaledious said:
:) cup half full guys. Everyone smile and think of the day you go to meet your spouse at the airport. It will be the best fracking day ever!!
What's worth the wait is always beautiful. Patiently waiting for this day.

HandM082516

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1st 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 - November 18th 2016
File Transfer...
SA and file transfer: November 25th 2016. AOR2 :Dec 12, 2016
Med's Done....
Up front
Delusive1 said:
Thanks, I trying to watch movie but it doesn't work! I hope all of us get our PPR ASAP.
Hey if it makes you feel any better, I only got to spend one week with my husband and our VO processing time is avg 6-9 months based on current trends. I also have no vacation days that I can use to go visit him in between. Just being nothing but patient :)

iabdellah

Jan 10, 2017
Application to sponsor wife has been 'In Process' since November 24. I have yet to hear anything at all. Waiting waiting frustrating frustrating.

416siha

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
T.O.
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV. 7th 2016 (App Received... : NOV. 9th 2016)
AOR Received.
NOV. 22nd 2016 / SA: DEC. 2nd 2016
Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents:
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not Started
Final decision: Not Started

This still doesn't seem to update. The application started processing on December 15th. Am I missing something here? I sent them 2 emails requesting updates but they haven't replied. When my wife called the Visa office in Colombo, they asked her to fax a mail saying "urgent" requesting an update.

I'm really confused...

iabdellah

Jan 10, 2017
I think it might be too early for the medicals to show up. Your application was only received in late December, so with the Christmas and New Year's break, I would expect your meds to show up in about 10 days or 2 weeks.

416siha

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
T.O.
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV. 7th 2016 (App Received... : NOV. 9th 2016)
AOR Received.
NOV. 22nd 2016 / SA: DEC. 2nd 2016
iabdellah said:
I think it might be too early for the medicals to show up. Your application was only received in late December, so with the Christmas and New Year's break, I would expect your meds to show up in about 10 days or 2 weeks.
I certainly hope that's the only case... I go to CIC website everyday expecting some positive news and updates..

Trying staying positive minded over here...

iabdellah

Jan 10, 2017
416siha said:
I certainly hope that's the only case... I go to CIC website everyday expecting some positive news and updates..

Trying staying positive minded over here...
Same here my friend. I applied in early October, and I am obsessed, checking myCIC everyday. Still waiting for good news...

mapleleaf27

Sep 11, 2016
New York, New York
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
23-2-2017
File Transfer...
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
15-3-2017
LANDED..........
someday soon!
Hello All.

Just posting to say that we hope everyone is doing well and coping with the wait times! Trying to be patient and I hope everyone can take deep breaths and we will all be in Canada with our loves and children and family soon and later in life we will all look back on this process and it will seem like a blink of an eye and a great accomplishment.
Have a great day everyone.

iabdellah

Jan 10, 2017
Blerton said:
Should i let the visa office know that I'll be visiting my wife soon?
Thanks
I don't think it would matter. I wouldn't tell them.
If they need more information that proves your relationship is genuine, they will ask for it. Otherwise, I don't think they will really care whether you are going to visit your wife or not.

reemfa

Dec 13, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
File Transfer...
And SA 25-11-2016 AOR2 : 12-12-2016
HandM082516 said:
Hey if it makes you feel any better, I only got to spend one week with my husband and our VO processing time is avg 6-9 months based on current trends. I also have no vacation days that I can use to go visit him in between. Just being nothing but patient :)
I hope we all get PPR soon ! Same timeline ! I am hoping by July maximum they give