21-11-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
SaskinSeoul said:
Approved as a sponsor and my file has been sent to Manila. Wow that was fast even after a little fiasco.

November 30th- December 15 to be approved as a sponsor
Did you receive an AOR 2?

ShinLee

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
Doc's Request.
09-12-2016 for Sponsor; 28-02-2017 for Applicant
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 25-11-2016
File Transfer...
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-11-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
Jocelyn2016 said:
Thank you for this information. I've been trying to link my husband's application to his account and it keeps saying no application found. But we received an update that they started processing his application a week ago. My question is, since we have a child would I enter 3 or still just enter 2?
Hi! When did you receive the AOR 2? My app was forwarded to Manila last December 20 but until now I have not received an AOR 2?

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Hi Guys,

Happy new year... So I received my GCMS today, shame on me I know :p ;D ;D ;D I couldn't wait but am glad I did in a way as I found out they got the wrong address down for me. So far below is the updates on my file

INFO sharing

Medical: passed

Security: Not started

criminality: Not started

Eligibility: Not started

noors33

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Visa Office......
Beirut/Lebanon
App. Filed.......
05-11-2016
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
25-11-2016
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
24-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-10-2017
Hello nov applicants,

So they started a background check on my husband and requested medicals on December 14th.

We did his medicals, and now it is a pass as can be seen on his status. However, they requested additional documents but we haven't sent them yet.

So a pass on the medical exams means they r gd? wont need to do them again?
What come next in the background check?

Good luck to all

Delusive1

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Why they didn't get PPR to anyone? I mean applicants of other months or November month!
Do the officers working on our application? Because nothing changed from the Dec 14th, 2016 until now!
I think the officer that is held my application on VO is the laziest officer in Ankara!!!
My wife driven crazy about this waiting time! I know many of people didn't see their wife or husband for at least 8 months but it will not be a reason that we have to be patient about the time processing! They didn't ask me any doc or changing the status for BGC to in processing! They make all of us crazy!! We leave here like US soldiers that they are far from their family!

Bcboundboy

Aug 16, 2016
Delusive1 said:
Why they didn't get PPR to anyone? I mean applicants of other months or November month!
Do the officers working on our application? Because nothing changed from the Dec 14th, 2016 until now!
I think the officer that is held my application on VO is the laziest officer in Ankara!!!
My wife driven crazy about this waiting time!
You should probably calm down :) Ankara's had your file for 1 month, and you're driven crazy, laziest officer in Ankara? Not even close, on either :) Chill, relax, and accept that with their posted times, you shouldn't expect anything any earlier than August or September.

Delusive1

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Bcboundboy said:
You should probably calm down :) Ankara's had your file for 1 month, and you're driven crazy, laziest officer in Ankara? Not even close, on either :) Chill, relax, and accept that with their posted times, you shouldn't expect anything any earlier than August or September.
You can read this post :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ankara-visa-office-applicants-check-in-here-t107669.0.html;msg5695722#msg5695722

and after that you can find it why I am not relax! before the rule that applied on Dec 7 for Sponsorship Family class, people who their spouse was in Iran they got their PPR in 3 months or 2 months and half. Some of them because of lack of documents or any special condition on their application got their PPR in 4 or 5 months!

Khaledious

Dec 27, 2016
Hey man! I get your frustration. The wait is driving me crazy as well. But I looked at the October spreadsheet and it looks like no one there has got a PR yet. The whole December thing effects applications submitted after December 7th, but ultimately it's down to the specific visa office and how many apps they are processing. Don't loose hope in seeing your spouse sooner than later, it's certainly possible. But

Bcboundboy

Aug 16, 2016
Delusive1 said:
You can read this post :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ankara-visa-office-applicants-check-in-here-t107669.0.html;msg5695722#msg5695722

and after that you can find it why I am not relax! before the rule that applied on Dec 7 for Sponsorship Family class, people who their spouse was in Iran they got their PPR in 3 months or 2 months and half. Some of them because of lack of documents or any special condition on their application got their PPR in 4 or 5 months!
Umm... You linked to a post which everyone replied to saying how Unusually quick it was?

Even if you could expect it in three months - which I don't believe was ever posted processing time - you're still getting stressed for no reason 2/3 of the way through the process. So back to - chill, relax.

tigermilo

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
11/26/2016
AOR Received.
12/03/2016
File Transfer...
12/12/2016 (Received SA)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT: 09/30/16. Meds Passed: 12/06/16
Passport Req..
11/22/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2017
LANDED..........
12/23/2017
Delusive1 said:
My wife driven crazy about this waiting time! I know many of people didn't see their wife or husband for at least 8 months but it will not be a reason that we have to be patient about the time processing! They didn't ask me any doc or changing the status for BGC to in processing! They make all of us crazy!! We leave here like US soldiers that they are far from their family!
Very few people will have PPR this soon. From the spreadsheet it looks like only 2 people are in background check. This seems normal. This is stressful for all of us but thinking too much about it and stressing out won't make anything better. Stay positive. It's hard being away from my husband but I try to stay strong for him. You need to be positive and stay strong for your wife also. The more stressed out you get it will only make her more stressed out. Assure her that everything will work out and this wait will all be worth it in the end. Even if it takes more months of being away from our loved ones at least we have a whole lifetime together after this process is over. Don't lose hope and don't get frustrated.

Khaledious

Dec 27, 2016
:) cup half full guys. Everyone smile and think of the day you go to meet your spouse at the airport. It will be the best fracking day ever!!

xtreemboarder

Jul 2, 2015
tigermilo said:
Very few people will have PPR this soon. From the spreadsheet it looks like only 2 people are in background check. This seems normal. This is stressful for all of us but thinking too much about it and stressing out won't make anything better. Stay positive. It's hard being away from my husband but I try to stay strong for him. You need to be positive and stay strong for your wife also. The more stressed out you get it will only make her more stressed out. Assure her that everything will work out and this wait will all be worth it in the end. Even if it takes more months of being away from our loved ones at least we have a whole lifetime together after this process is over. Don't lose hope and don't get frustrated.
What this person said...

I guess for some of us it's a little easier because we are living with the spouse we're sponsoring. You're (Delusive1) at the Ankara VO, their processing times are also on the lower end of on scale compared to some of the other offices. If you check the older threads the processing times used to be significantly longer; for example SA in a month to two months now cut down to just a couple of weeks.

I do feel for you though... But it will come through. Try to distract yourself. I recommend Netflix :)

Delusive1

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
tigermilo said:
Thank you for your words, I hope that they give us PPR ASAP.