imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
August2015 said:
Thank you Azsereth, do you know how long it will take to get the book delivered?
its between 6-10 working days..

MoMo1980

Apr 12, 2016
Hey Guys,

My application was delivered on November 7th and I haven't received anything yet (AOR) should I be worried or this is just a normal wait time? ???

tmota

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Montreal - Quebec
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoMo1980 said:
Hey Guys,

My application was delivered on November 7th and I haven't received anything yet (AOR) should I be worried or this is just a normal wait time? ???
It's hard to talk about a "normal waiting time", unfortunately. You can look at the spreadsheet to see how your time compares with other people in the process, but bear in mind that the information there is but an excerpt of the total - and we don't even know how small or big this excerpt is.

That being said, you can always try to contact the CIC to get some information.

MoMo1980

Apr 12, 2016
tmota said:
It's hard to talk about a "normal waiting time", unfortunately. You can look at the spreadsheet to see how your time compares with other people in the process, but bear in mind that the information there is but an excerpt of the total - and we don't even know how small or big this excerpt is.

That being said, you can always try to contact the CIC to get some information.

I called them today and they said that they haven't received it yet which is strange but they said if I haven't heared back from them after DEC 20TH it means my file was lost :eek: and I have to send another one

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
MoMo1980 said:
I called them today and they said that they haven't received it yet which is strange but they said if I haven't heared back from them after DEC 20TH it means my file was lost :eek: and I have to send another one
What number did you call?

tmota

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Montreal - Quebec
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoMo1980 said:
Wow, that's too bad, I'm sorry... Search the forum for people with the same problem, they might have some advice for you.

Here's hoping they find your application and everything turns out fine!

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
MoMo1980 said:
1-888-242-2100
My app reached on 8th Nov. I just called and the lady said wait for 6 weeks and if you don't hear then call us to check.

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoMo1980 said:
Hey Guys,

just wait a little bit. a lot of nov 7 is still waiting.. :)

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
willzou said:
today is so quiet,
no any progress according to the spreadsheet.
No matter which day you sent app, what current state you have.
r u taking care Nov Sheet ?

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
MoMo1980 said:
Hey Guys,

did you get your AOR?

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i just moved one guy to the november sheet..so their is a movement... haha