waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2011
LANDED..........
27-04-2011 (Surrey, BC)
Creative85 said:
Good Luck! Quick Questions , can you provide us with the what you have provided or some tips. I am applying by 25th Nov. did you wait so long after you completed 1460 days.
- for the physical presence, I have a question. if you leave the country you visited by 4th Dec 2015 and your passport stamped that you have entered Canada on 4th December ( flight time difference you gain time). so should i have entered 4th Dec or 5th Dec on Canada.
- if I fly to USA on 7th August 2014 around 11am and came back on 9th August at 5PM. how to put the dates on the calculator? 7th will be counted as presented in Canada or US. and 9th will be Canada or US?
- Do you include T4 in the application?
- do you include the Work/education letter from WOrk?
Hi..

Just count the days you were out of the country, if each year it exceeds 6 months then you should get police clearance in the country you went to. You should not submit application if you do not meet the 1460 days requirement (you can use physical presence calculator in the CIC website which is printable). I did not include T4s, i just signed the authorization for them to contact CRA. I also did not include work/education letters, just write down required info in the form.

;)

CanadianME

Star Member
May 31, 2015
I'm preparing my file to send it in 2-3 days. I have about 1485 days.... a couple of questions, please...

1- they don't need the whole passport pages right? as they do in PR renewal? so do they need stamps translation if they want only biographical pages?

2-For the language proof or any photocopy do the copies have to be certified copies of original?

Thanks for your response folks wish all of us best luck.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianME said:
I'm preparing my file to send it in 2-3 days. I have about 1485 days.... a couple of questions, please...

1- they don't need the whole passport pages right? as they do in PR renewal? so do they need stamps translation if they want only biographical pages?

2-For the language proof or any photocopy do the copies have to be certified copies of original?

good luck for your new milestone..
1. for the time being you only need to send bio pages of all the passports.. stamps translation you need at the time of your intervew
2. if you talking about ielts score.. and my canadian educations certificate.. i didn't send certified.. send just copies..

CanadianME

Star Member
May 31, 2015
JazakA.... Thanks Imran wish you all the best.

imran01 said:
good luck for your new milestone..
1. for the time being you only need to send bio pages of all the passports.. stamps translation you need at the time of your intervew
2. if you talking about ielts score.. and my canadian educations certificate.. i didn't send certified.. send just copies..

bbssmm88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Hello,

I worked as TA-Teaching Assistant in the university in Canada while doing my graduate degree and I had T4s for that, now in work/education history do I list two separate entries as a student and as an employee? or just list my time there as a student? the time will be duplicate but there are two distinct entries as I said....no problem do you think with duplicate time?, I believe it is OK but want first hand experience, please....will submit my app. in second half of Nov. Thank you.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bbssmm88 said:
Hello,

I worked as TA-Teaching Assistant in the university in Canada while doing my graduate degree and I had T4s for that, now in work/education history do I list two separate entries as a student and as an employee? or just list my time there as a student? the time will be duplicate but there are two distinct entries as I said....no problem do you think with duplicate time?, I believe it is OK but want first hand experience, please....will submit my app. in second half of Nov. Thank you.
write separately ..its okey for time duplicate..

ali393

Oct 19, 2016
CanadianME said:

1. They only need the biographical pages. No need to copy the whole passport.

2. A photocopy is good enough. THey dont require a certified copy.

Creative85

Oct 24, 2016
shakeyy said:
me too!!! hehehe i gave it 2 weeks just to be safe. Im pretty sure with my dates but who knows
Hi , Can I ask for Help in regards to the Physical Presence Calculator when you enter the date From/To ( according to the law the date you depart or enter will be counted as days spent in Canada). so which dates you enter?

so for example, when leave Canada on 19th June 2012 at 8PM and Return 10th Jan 2013 at 5PM(Flight dates and) do you enter the following:

OR

The dates on the Passport are different as it might include the transit/Time ZONE Different.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Creative85 said:
Hi , Can I ask for Help in regards to the Physical Presence Calculator when you enter the date From/To ( according to the law the date you depart or enter will be counted as days spent in Canada). so which dates you enter?

so for example, when leave Canada on 19th June 2012 at 8PM and Return 10th Jan 2013 at 5PM(Flight dates and) do you enter the following:

OR

The dates on the Passport are different as it might include the transit/Time ZONE Different.
You enter: From: 19th Jun TO :10th Jan 2013. Always from the day you actually leave and to the day you actually return to Canadian soil :)

August2015

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Please update the tracking sheet for better understanding of processing timelines for each area.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=1558285311

All the best everyone!

Creative85

Oct 24, 2016
Hi Guys,

Quick Question for the Police certificate for 183 days section, when I have requested mine they have added the Picture to the Certificate but the Picture was old ( this is the one they have in record for me) does that affect?

the police certificate shows my passport number and my details. the only concern i have is the Picture which is kind of old when I was 19 years old.

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
hello guyz

i wil be eligible on nov 15 and looking to give a week buffer before i send the application

1) can i submit expired ielts certificate copy as english proof - i used that copy for my pr in 2011

i also have master degree 2 yr from american univ.

2) i didnt go out of canada except for same day return from usa for about 10 times in last 4 year

do i still need to write that those dates in application -even same day return ?

willzou

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
I think you'd better to write them. Because CBSA may have your record. it does not hurt anyway.

sidestep4u said:
hello guyz

i wil be eligible on nov 15 and looking to give a week buffer before i send the application

1) can i submit expired ielts certificate copy as english proof - i used that copy for my pr in 2011

i also have master degree 2 yr from american univ.

2) i didnt go out of canada except for same day return from usa for about 10 times in last 4 year

do i still need to write that those dates in application -even same day return ?