+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suplex_city said:
Will they send you an email when you receive AOR?
If you provided your email address in your application then yes you will receive AOR via email. Otherwise it will be through regular mail.

xalam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Hello,

Thank you very much for your support,

I studied in many universities during the reference period, do I have to send a copy of my diploma and transcription for my citizenship application

Thank you

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidestep4u said:
hello guyz

i wil be eligible on nov 15 and looking to give a week buffer before i send the application

1) can i submit expired ielts certificate copy as english proof - i used that copy for my pr in 2011

i also have master degree 2 yr from american univ.

2) i didnt go out of canada except for same day return from usa for about 10 times in last 4 year

do i still need to write that those dates in application -even same day return ?
1. Yes
2. Yes

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xalam said:
Hello,

Thank you very much for your support,

I studied in many universities during the reference period, do I have to send a copy of my diploma and transcription for my citizenship application

Thank you
if you want to use as english language proof..then send diploma...
btw.. how long the diploma program is..

Ayan1976

Nov 13, 2016
We applied as family ( myself, my wife and daughter) and sent out our application on 5th November. i have just one worry. In 2013, we went for an overnight family trip to Buffalo NY. During our entry in US, the customs did not stamp my passport since I visited US a month before for a day when they stamped my passport with 6 month permission to stay. My question is that since US did not stamp my passport while entering Buffalo ( through car), could this be a problem? I meet all the residency requirement and provided my SIN so that they can access my last 5 years track record. Also provided with the application a letter from my employer ( TD bank Canada) that I have been a full time permanent employee for last 5 years. Provided original letter from daughters schools on her 5 year attendance Record.

Question is if this non stamped US entry to Buffalo can ruin all my efforts?

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ayan1976 said:
We applied as family ( myself, my wife and daughter) and sent out our application on 5th November. i have just one worry. In 2013, we went for an overnight family trip to Buffalo NY. During our entry in US, the customs did not stamp my passport since I visited US a month before for a day when they stamped my passport with 6 month permission to stay. My question is that since US did not stamp my passport while entering Buffalo ( through car), could this be a problem? I meet all the residency requirement and provided my SIN so that they can access my last 5 years track record. Also provided with the application a letter from my employer ( TD bank Canada) that I have been a full time permanent employee for last 5 years. Provided original letter from daughters schools on her 5 year attendance Record.

Question is if this non stamped US entry to Buffalo can ruin all my efforts?
as far as i know they do keep electronic record. sometimes i get in and there is no stamp on my passport and the stamp was on the declaration card

when i also came in vancouver recently, i wasn't stamped because i didnt face a border officer. They have those machines that scan your PR Card or passport. either way this day and age. im sure they have record electronically.

---

and another thing, you shouldnt have oversupplied them with letter of employment/ records unless asked.

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
DO I NEED TO WRITE - N-A - IN APPLICATION COLUMN IF NOT APPLICABLE OR LEAVE ALONE?

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
QUESTION 9 F IN APPLICATION DO I CHOSE YES OR NO ?

I CHOSE TO PROVIDE MY DEGREES IN USA AS ENGLISH PROOF

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidestep4u said:
DO I NEED TO WRITE - N-A - IN APPLICATION COLUMN IF NOT APPLICABLE OR LEAVE ALONE?
NA with Pen

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
willzou said:
HEY, GUYS

why the Nov member records get disappear?
Might be some stupid...delete the records..
so childish.. and irresponsible behavior..

willzou

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
next time, some guy here please copy to local every day(or As Often as convinient)

if anyday it's disappear, we can recover it with most recent copy.

it's a lesson

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone can volunteer.. to Moderate the November Sheet..
i Primarily See.. Sept/Oct Sheets..