+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2015 Quebec Skilled Worker

thrissur

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
dragos said:
Today I got my CSQ, it was sent on May 10. I applied in Novemeber 2015. My work experience falls under 2174 programmers and web developers.

Good luck to anyone else waiting.

You are from which country ?.... time line Please

kalsigsk77

Jun 2, 2016
Dear Dragos,

Thanks for your reply, please confirm me, do you have arrange employment / High level of French language or general applicant.

Please confirm.

Thanks.

msanburaja

Sep 28, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
I believe he is one among that 3500 applicants.please have a look here << https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kYTuiMJtd489ruuMKF_TA2aeVww8kIkvKefuaWP32OQ/htmlview >>and if you are Nov 2015 applicants still you dont register here please do that immediately.Applicants from Colombia and mexico, Brazil got CSQ already because their processing time is 4 months and less.

kalsigsk77

Jun 2, 2016
Hi,

Can any one suggest what to do.

My agent has entered wrong AOT in my Application and submitted to Quebec. :'( :'( :'( :'(

I am BSC - IT, and working as IT manager, having total of 6+ years of experience.

need suggestion / solution if any one knows

Thanks

kalsigsk77

Jun 2, 2016
Waiting for suggestions from all experts.......................

Can any one suggest what to do.

My agent has entered wrong AOT in my Application and submitted to Quebec. :'( :'( :'( :'(

I am BSC - IT, and working as IT manager, having total of 6+ years of experience.

need suggestion / solution if any one knows

Thanks

[/quote]

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hi, hope someone can answer my query. Do I need to get WES or any education regulator for Quebec in order to know the comparative education degree gained in my home country?

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
snickers_21 said:
Hi, hope someone can answer my query. Do I need to get WES or any education regulator for Quebec in order to know the comparative education degree gained in my home country?
No need for that for Quebec immigration

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
sylvia27 said:
No need for that for Quebec immigration
thanks sylvia27, really appreciated. but how would I know its equivalent to Quebec education system? I had 4-year bechelor degree, does it mean it's Post Secondary 3+ years also in Quebec?

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
snickers_21 said:
thanks sylvia27, really appreciated. but how would I know its equivalent to Quebec education system? I had 4-year bechelor degree, does it mean it's Post Secondary 3+ years also in Quebec?
You can do "Evaluation Comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec" which is Quebec's own evaluation of Diplomas from outside Quebec. It is not required to apply for immigration but you can do it to get an idea where your diploma stands and it helps after you come to Québec when you want to apply for jobs or if you want to continue studies there.

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
sylvia27 said:
You can do "Evaluation Comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec" which is Quebec's own evaluation of Diplomas from outside Quebec. It is not required to apply for immigration but you can do it to get an idea where your diploma stands and it helps after you come to Québec when you want to apply for jobs or if you want to continue studies there.
Oh, I see. Does it mean I need to go to the same process like what I did on WES and pay for their service, right?