+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2014 Outland Applications

arman.s

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Finally I called them...They were able to tell me they have received my application and they gave me my file number...And I was told to call them back when the date shown on the website (25th now) is passed the date they have received my application (27th)! So still waiting...

arman.s

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
meena88 said:
Thank god I called and everything went straight threw got AOR and SA on Friday but they sent approval letter threw snail mail
So heres my timeline

Applied on Nov 25 2014
AOR Feb 20 2015
SA approval Feb 20 2015

Sooo happy now on to stag two. patients paid off!
Congratssss! So you haven't received any Emails or mails yet? You just confirmed it over phone?

I haven't received AOR but when I called them this morning I was told they have received my application and they gave me my file #!

meena88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi/ Dar es Salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 25 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 20 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct, 28, 2015
I didn't receive anything they just confirmed over the phone I was approved on Friday and they sent everything in the mail. Did they tell you that you were approved or that they just have your application?

arman.s said:
Congratssss! So you haven't received any Emails or mails yet? You just confirmed it over phone?

I haven't received AOR but when I called them this morning I was told they have received my application and they gave me my file #!

amhel26

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Please help, im still waiting for POR and my application was received November 12.
Now says on site working on applications nov 25ht so im trying to call CIC

What option is anyone using to call to an agent???? Like i go to application status, permanent residency. They ask me for an application number (i dont have one) i have a UCI number..or what should i use? I enter it and it always says we are having a high volume of calls and try later....like i have been doing this for hours now, is this the only way to talk to an agent?? Has anyone used another option?
Please help!!!
Thanks

ms.m

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-11-2014/ updated by cic march 19 ,2015
amhel26 said:
Please help, im still waiting for POR and my application was received November 12.
Now says on site working on applications nov 25ht so im trying to call CIC

What option is anyone using to call to an agent???? Like i go to application status, permanent residency. They ask me for an application number (i dont have one) i have a UCI number..or what should i use? I enter it and it always says we are having a high volume of calls and try later....like i have been doing this for hours now, is this the only way to talk to an agent?? Has anyone used another option?
Please help!!!
Thanks

Dial 18882422100 select option 2 , select 1select 0

arman.s

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
meena88 said:
I didn't receive anything they just confirmed over the phone I was approved on Friday and they sent everything in the mail. Did they tell you that you were approved or that they just have your application?
No. they told me that they have received my application and that they are working on it and they gave me a file number...I will call them again in a week or as soon as the Application process page updates...

amhel26

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Thanks!!
I tried different options, put options 1,1,1,1 then uci number, and after 25+ calls i got on a 20 minute waiting list. Thanks for helping me with the calling options!!

Now, my application was received November 12th. On the site they said they are working on applications of Nov 25th, but the agent on the phone, confirmed my application was received on the 12th, said theres no other notification about it, that he was going to send a memo...that we should wait, if i havent received an email in 4 weeks i can call back.

Like...is that all that can be done? Is this normal? Has anyone being in this situation?
I just want to know if that was the agent...he wasnt really helpful, kepts saying to wait, that the dates are just guidelines..so i dont know if there is anything else i should do.
Also i was lucky my partner was with me, they did asked to talk to the sponsor not me the applicant.
Should i keep calling? Does anyone know if i can get the information or only my partner is able to call?

The reason im so worried is, i need Sponsorship approval to renew my passport and being able to stay in canada, i have a month to do this so...im freaking out.
Any suggestions?

I keep seeing everyones spreadsheet getting full with AOR and SA so im just wondering if this gaps are still normal?
Thanks everyone for any advice, i really appreciate it.

amhel26

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
I saw Armans answer of a date after my application and he got a file number? I didnt got that, on the phone he just said no notifications about my application and to wait. Is this weird? should i being able to ask for a file number?
Thanks everyone!

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
amhel26 said:
Thanks!!
I tried different options, put options 1,1,1,1 then uci number, and after 25+ calls i got on a 20 minute waiting list. Thanks for helping me with the calling options!!

Now, my application was received November 12th. On the site they said they are working on applications of Nov 25th, but the agent on the phone, confirmed my application was received on the 12th, said theres no other notification about it, that he was going to send a memo...that we should wait, if i havent received an email in 4 weeks i can call back.

Like...is that all that can be done? Is this normal? Has anyone being in this situation?
I just want to know if that was the agent...he wasnt really helpful, kepts saying to wait, that the dates are just guidelines..so i dont know if there is anything else i should do.
Also i was lucky my partner was with me, they did asked to talk to the sponsor not me the applicant.
Should i keep calling? Does anyone know if i can get the information or only my partner is able to call?

The reason im so worried is, i need Sponsorship approval to renew my passport and being able to stay in canada, i have a month to do this so...im freaking out.
Any suggestions?

I keep seeing everyones spreadsheet getting full with AOR and SA so im just wondering if this gaps are still normal?
Thanks everyone for any advice, i really appreciate it.
Just wait 1 more week and meanwhile keep checking your email , also Junk folder too..
If nothing comes up, then call CIC agent...They are helpful if they have some information, and the agent is right, the dates are sort of guidelines...not very exact...be patient and you will ehar good news soon

arman.s

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
amhel26 said:
I saw Armans answer of a date after my application and he got a file number? I didnt got that, on the phone he just said no notifications about my application and to wait. Is this weird? should i being able to ask for a file number?
Thanks everyone!
I didn't ask for anything...She first told me to wait until the website updates and if I don't receive any emails I have to call them again. And then before I hang up she said she can give me my file number if I want to and I said sure. She knew my application was received on 27th though...

amhel26

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Ok thanks for explaining.. i did ask for a file number and said he didnt had anything just the date.
I will wait a week and call again, hopefully is all good, thanks again for eveyone support and if anyone else has been in this situation please all advice is helpful :)
thanks again

arman.s

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
When you guys check the application status, how do you do it? Do you put sponsor's last name or the person sponsored last name? Thanks

jpsant

Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
SP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
arman.s said:
When you guys check the application status, how do you do it? Do you put sponsor's last name or the person sponsored last name? Thanks
UCI - Sponsor's last name
Application # - Principal Applicant's last name.

arman.s

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
jpsant said:
UCI - Sponsor's last name
Application # - Principal Applicant's last name.
Thanks...When do you get the application number? Is that on SA Email? Do you think it's same as File #?