+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2014 Outland Applications

outofdablue

Newbie
Apr 22, 2015
6
0
Just found out last night that my ECAS status has been changed to In-Process from Application received. My VO is Singapore btw. Now my ECAS looks like this:

1. We received XXXXX's application for permanent residence on November 5, 2014.

2. We started processing XXXXX's application on April 16, 2015.

3. Medical results have been received.


Did anyone received any update on their ECAS?
 

Skystar

Hero Member
Jan 14, 2015
220
0
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App received 25 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
PC request 26 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
17 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
2 Mar 2015
Med's Request
22 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
4 oct 2015
Interview........
N/A. Decision Made: 02 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
29 oct 2015. Passport Sent : 01 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 Nov 2015 Passport received: 01 Dec 2015
LANDED..........
In December.
outofdablue said:
Just found out last night that my ECAS status has been changed to In-Process from Application received. My VO is Singapore btw. Now my ECAS looks like this:

1. We received XXXXX's application for permanent residence on November 5, 2014.

2. We started processing XXXXX's application on April 16, 2015.

3. Medical results have been received.


Did anyone received any update on their ECAS?
Hello! Outofdablue. I'm singapore VO too. My status is application received but 1. We received XXXXX's application for permanent residence on November 25, 2014 and 2. Medical results have been received. My ecase status is still app received
 

jpsant

Hero Member
Aug 14, 2014
359
11
Visa Office......
SP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
My eCAS status is "In Process" as well.. it's been like that for over two weeks now.
But it doesnt say my medical exams have been received, should I be concerned?
 

outofdablue

Newbie
Apr 22, 2015
6
0
jpsant said:
My eCAS status is "In Process" as well.. it's been like that for over two weeks now.
But it doesnt say my medical exams have been received, should I be concerned?
I dont think you are the only one like that. I can see on our November sheet that a lot of applicants dont have "medical received" on the ECAS.

btw, I got my ECAS status "medical received" right after I got my SA, which was more than two months ago.
 

tofuboi

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
103
1
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 21-03-2015 AOR2 16-04-2015
File Transfer...
30-03-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2014 2nd - 28-08-2015
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
09-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-28-2015
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
Just got AOR2 via snail mail.

Is there how everyone got theirs?
 

jpsant

Hero Member
Aug 14, 2014
359
11
Visa Office......
SP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
outofdablue said:
I dont think you are the only one like that. I can see on our November sheet that a lot of applicants dont have "medical received" on the ECAS.

btw, I got my ECAS status "medical received" right after I got my SA, which was more than two months ago.
I got AOR2 on march 2nd and it is "in process" but no "medical received"
That's really weird
A person I know from the same VO abroad as me, applied in January 2015 and already got PPR.
I have no idea how the f**k they treat our application.
It's really Frustrating.
Fed up
 

outofdablue

Newbie
Apr 22, 2015
6
0
jpsant said:
I got AOR2 on march 2nd and it is "in process" but no "medical received"
That's really weird
A person I know from the same VO abroad as me, applied in January 2015 and already got PPR.
I have no idea how the f**k they treat our application.
It's really Frustrating.
Fed up
I know it is very frustrating but the color on the excel sheet shows that your spouse has already landed. Think about the applicants who are still living without their spouse.
 

jpsant

Hero Member
Aug 14, 2014
359
11
Visa Office......
SP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
I have not landed yet :-(
 

jpsant

Hero Member
Aug 14, 2014
359
11
Visa Office......
SP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
I have no idea who changed my colour there but I have not landed
I'll change it when I get an chance (I'm on my phone)
 

jpsant

Hero Member
Aug 14, 2014
359
11
Visa Office......
SP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
Just changed it.. Thanks for letting me know
 

Japan

Full Member
Oct 5, 2014
35
0
Did anyone see this in the news?

http://www.citynews.ca/2015/04/05/canadian-dad-whose-son-is-ensnared-in-rule-changes-demands-citizenship-for-son/

After permanent residency is it not easy to get citizenship a few years later?
But people with no medical for long periods of time is a problem...

Our applications seem to be very inactive. no updates?

Sipadan/Japan
 

fab

Hero Member
Oct 29, 2012
266
5
Category........
Visa Office......
BOGOTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Doc's Request.
25-11-2014
AOR Received.
24-01-2015/Aor2 27-02-2015
File Transfer...
16-02-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Medical results have been received. as of today.


it's was time!
 

Sunkissed814

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
51
3
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2015
File Transfer...
26-03-2015
Med's Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
01-09-2014
Passport Req..
30-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
Got PR visa yesterday! We are done! Took 5 months and 2 weeks from start to finish!
 

shoberane27

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
86
7
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 7, 2014, app received per call in cic Oct. 8, 2014, app received per ecas Nov. 19, 2014, February 15, 2015 SA
File Transfer...
March 3, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
June 27, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Process April 30, 2015/ DM May 14, 2015/ VOH June 5, 2015
LANDED..........
August 1, 2015
Sunkissed814 said:
Got PR visa yesterday! We are done! Took 5 months and 2 weeks from start to finish!

Wow congratulatiOns. That was fast...