+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2014 Outland Applications

Mikaa

Feb 5, 2015
Hi guys,
just a quick question is this AOR2? I'm the principal applicant and it's the first e-mail I got since we sent our application to mississauga (my husband got the SA only 8 days ago) Is it possible the application is already in Poland? Looks like it's been sent from Warsaw Visa Office. Does that mean my application is "in progress" or is it just a notification that they got it? My ECAS is still the same "application received" nothing changed since AOR.
Thanks

UCI:
Application No.:
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/11/05.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit ..., select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit ... and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit ... and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at:
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit
• For information on employment, visit
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics,
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland

Mayflower23

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
File Transfer...
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
02-07-2015
firealarm16 said:
Finally received my SA today by e-mail after 91 days!! Hope it speeds up on stage 2! ;D
Congrats!!!!

Mayflower23

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
File Transfer...
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
02-07-2015
Mikaa said:
Hi guys,
just a quick question is this AOR2? I'm the principal applicant and it's the first e-mail I got since we sent our application to mississauga (my husband got the SA only 8 days ago) Is it possible the application is already in Poland? Looks like it's been sent from Warsaw Visa Office. Does that mean my application is "in progress" or is it just a notification that they got it? My ECAS is still the same "application received" nothing changed since AOR.
Thanks

UCI:
Application No.:
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/11/05.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit ..., select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit ... and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit ... and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at:
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit
• For information on employment, visit
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics,
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland
Yes it appears to be AOR2 because it refers to your "Application for Permanent Residence"...

christian9536

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-03-2015
I had a question for everyone.

I just received an email through from CPC Mississauga with an attachment asking me for 2 recent photos of myself, an updated information chart and a photo copy of passport. I received my SA through yesterday. This surely cant be my passport request already can it??

MoH1979

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
christian9536 said:

I just received an email through from CPC Mississauga with an attachment asking me for 2 recent photos of myself, an updated information chart and a photo copy of passport. I received my SA through yesterday. This surely cant be my passport request already can it??
Congrats. It is! :)

jpsant

Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
SP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
christian9536 said:

wow.. hopefully it is!!! lol
you're from a visa exempt country?

christian9536

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-03-2015
jpsant said:
wow.. hopefully it is!!! lol
you're from a visa exempt country?
Yeah, im from the UK but im currently living in Canada. I can't believe how quick this was. We only got SA yesterday and it said my file was being retained in Mississauga. I then get this email through today asking for a copy of my passport! Crazy! I was expecting at least a couple of months wait for any correspondence

jpsant

Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
SP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
christian9536 said:
Yeah, im from the UK but im currently living in Canada. I can't believe how quick this was. We only got SA yesterday and it said my file was being retained in Mississauga. I then get this email through today asking for a copy of my passport! Crazy! I was expecting at least a couple of months wait for any correspondence
That's really great! =D
Keep us posted!

Lovelycomplex

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7th 2014
Doc's Request.
Jan 26th 2015-Marriage Certificate request
AOR Received.
Feb 11Th 2015 AOR2 AG 5th 2015-pgr
File Transfer...
SA- Feb 12Th 2015
Med's Done....
Medicals received on Ecas
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
Please some guidance here :( my hubby. The sponsor... Received SA yesterday, i'm currently visiting canads. I did not send my medicals and they sent in the SA letter that i "the sponsored person" have to send them to mexico. My question is... If i'm in Canada visiting, how do i get them done(upfront or the otherway) because i already booked an appointment, but have 2 ways to send them upfront or when they ask for them. I ask forthe upfront since my VO haven't send me any request or form. Is just the SA that says i should send them. Now, i don't know what to do, bc the very grumpy lady that ñ answered the phone for the medicals didn't explain me what is going to happen. She said she will send my medicals once they are done. But where? Can they send them to the VO in mexico? So i don't have to send anything to the mexican embassy? They will?
Thanks i'm very confused.

Mayflower23

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
File Transfer...
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
02-07-2015
MoH1979 said:
Congrats. It is! :)
Congrats!!!! Glad everything is moving quickly!

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
Lovelycomplex said:
Please some guidance here :( my hubby. The sponsor... Received SA yesterday, i'm currently visiting canads. I did not send my medicals and they sent in the SA letter that i "the sponsored person" have to send them to mexico. My question is... If i'm in Canada visiting, how do i get them done(upfront or the otherway) because i already booked an appointment, but have 2 ways to send them upfront or when they ask for them. I ask forthe upfront since my VO haven't send me any request or form. Is just the SA that says i should send them. Now, i don't know what to do, bc the very grumpy lady that ñ answered the phone for the medicals didn't explain me what is going to happen. She said she will send my medicals once they are done. But where? Can they send them to the VO in mexico? So i don't have to send anything to the mexican embassy? They will?
Thanks i'm very confused.
Usually when you do your medicals upfront: you would do the medicals and the medical office will give a letter which you would attach it to the applicants package and the results are sent directly. Did you book the medical in Mexico or Canada?

Lovelycomplex

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7th 2014
Doc's Request.
Jan 26th 2015-Marriage Certificate request
AOR Received.
Feb 11Th 2015 AOR2 AG 5th 2015-pgr
File Transfer...
SA- Feb 12Th 2015
Med's Done....
Medicals received on Ecas
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
draxz1289 said:
Usually when you do your medicals upfront: you would do the medicals and the medical office will give a letter which you would attach it to the applicants package and the results are sent directly. Did you book the medical in Mexico or Canada?
In Canada, i'm currently visiting my hubby in canada, the application it's on it's way to mexico now since my hisband got approved as a sponsor yesterday, so i get the medicals here in canada and they will send the results to mexico?

LN9714

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
AOR Received.
(AOR1)13-02-2015; (AOR2)13-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-02-2015
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2015
LANDED..........
09-11-2015
Received my AOR

WifeOfGrenadian

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-01-2015
File Transfer...
29-01-2015 AOR2 Received:12-02-2015
christian9536 said:

You are the Applicant and your spouse is the Sponsor? And you received SA?