Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BlueCastle said:
Hello Everybody.
I'd like to share a very FUNNY and IMPORTANT experience with CIC call center. :DI I called them 2 weeks ago and the agent told me that my file has been transferred to the local office. I called them yesterday to verify the information with another agent. He asked how long my application is in process. Then, he asked my Client ID and the normal identification questions. He hold me for about 4 minutes, then he told me that my application has not transferred yet. It's pending, what exactly he said. It was a little weird as the first agent even told me the transfer date. So just couple minutes ago, I picked the AOR letter I left on my desk yesterday, and called them again. The 3rd agent told me that the Client ID is wrong !!! She was right, It was my wife's that her process completed 6 months ago !!!!. YES, the 2nd agent pretended he's checking my file !!!! I think when I told him my application is 3 months in process, he pre-judged that my application is still in Sydney. So, always Double check. Btw, my file has been transferred to the local office.
Take care,
I was told the same thing that my file is still pending and no woek has been done on it or transferred. I didn't bother calling again.

BlueCastle

Apr 10, 2014
Hello Everybody!
I knew good news are coming!
My eCas just updated for writing the citizenship test on May 22, 2014 at 10:15 AM at Scarborough.
Good luck everybody! :)

ali24jan

Jan 19, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2008
Doc's Request.
21-03-2009
Med's Request
09-09-2009
Med's Done....
15-10-2009
Passport Req..
05-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
BlueCastle said:
Hello Everybody!
My eCas just updated for writing the citizenship test on May 22, 2014 at 10:15 AM at Scarborough.
Congratulations BlueCastle,

your post make me check my status and found that I have a test on May 26, 2014, but it did not mention the place of test, I guess it will be on the letter.

Regards

Suzy967

Jan 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just open my mail box :) I received the yellow test invitation for May 27/2014 to Scarborough. My E-cas is not updated yet, I got the letter earlier :) I am so happy.

bobisnoob

May 1, 2014
Hi folks,

I got the test letter today to write the test on 3rd of June in Halifax.

Good luck for those who are still waiting.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bobisnoob said:
Hi folks,

Yay!! Halifax office is moving along.. You are probably going to participate in the oath on July 1st. :)

peoples_champ

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BlueCastle said:
Hello Everybody!
Congratulations.....
Looks like my turn is near too :p
Fingers crossed

peoples_champ

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bobisnoob said:
Hi folks,

Congratulations!
Let me know how are you preparing for the exam. Just MCQ or studying the book as well?

peoples_champ

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suzy967 said:
I just open my mail box :) I received the yellow test invitation for May 27/2014 to Scarborough. My E-cas is not updated yet, I got the letter earlier :) I am so happy.
Congrats Suzy!. What is your case filing case?

Mine is in the footer.

Suzy967

Jan 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you peoples_champ! I landed in December 2009 (Family Sponsorship). I never live the country on the past years, and I am working from 2011. I hope good news are coming to you too :)