Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-April-2010
AOR Received.
05- May-2010
LANDED..........
03/06/2011
boasorte said:
Same thing here, XZB33. CIC received my application the same day. Depending on your local office it may take a little longer to receive AOR.
I am from Halifax, so I am hoping that's the reason for the extended lack of updates.
I am Living in Langley,BC

RomeoQ8

Dec 31, 2013
hasanipooyan said:
Hello everybody

I have made a spreadsheet for November applicants . you can edit and update it yourself .

I wish you great happiness and the best of luck in New Year
The sheet you have created is excellent ; but may you explain the abbreviation of the column headers please (AOR and LOT dates ?) Thanks again

riyazahmad

Nov 5, 2013
xzb33 said:
GOOD FOR YOU.

MY APPLICATION RECEIVED IN NOVEMBER 21 2013 , BUT I DID NOT HERE ANY THING UNTIL NOW
My wife's application was received on 15th Nov. but haven't heard anything from CIC.
we talked to the CIC agent on phone (Feb.5) and they said it was open and being reviewed and we might hear back in one week but its been more than one week and nothing is updated online (application status)
hope everything is fine...

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RomeoQ8 said:
The sheet you have created is excellent ; but may you explain the abbreviation of the column headers please (AOR and LOT dates ?) Thanks again
AOR(Acknowledgment Of Receipt): A letter stating that they have received your application and so on.
LOT date(Local Office Transfer): date when your file was transferred to your local office. Usually means you are going to get a test date soon.

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boasorte said:
AOR(Acknowledgment Of Receipt): A letter stating that they have received your application and so on.
LOT date(Local Office Transfer): date when your file was transferred to your local office. Usually means you are going to get a test date soon.
How do you know about LOT?

coolcat!

Jan 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michels said:
Thanks.. Guess 1 year past receipt should be enough to call and ask for LOT
Not necessarily...for what I've read on this forum, some files have gotten transferred within a couple of months...depends on where you are applying from.

armaan.ahhmad

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
I agree with coolcat. It really depends on so many factors. Mine was transferred to local office in less than 20 days but I have not heard from them so far and it does not show on my e-case either.

coolcat! said:
Not necessarily...for what I've read on this forum, some files have gotten transferred within a couple of months...depends on where you are applying from.

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
armaan.ahhmad said:
I agree with coolcat. It really depends on so many factors. Mine was transferred to local office in less than 20 days but I have not heard from them so far and it does not show on my e-case either.
So LOT is not a significant factor in the equation

armaan.ahhmad

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Well i cant answer this question definitively. It depends on each individual case. Normally, LOT means you should expect test letter within 2-4 months. But again some guys have their applications transferred to local office last year and still waiting for test date.
What I can say for sure is that LOT means your application is on track and should be least of your worries.

hope this helps.

Michels said:
So LOT is not a significant factor in the equation

StephenB2556

Jan 31, 2014
[Updated 19-Feb-2014]

Timeline for Sydney, NS:

Mailed citizenship application: Nov 12, 2013
Application received at CIC (signature): Nov 15, 2013
AOR letter datestamp: 31-Jan-2014
In process (eCas): 01-Feb-2014
AOR/Booklet received: 19-Feb-2014

... waiting

====
Stephen Bottcher
Cambridge, ON

xzb33

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-April-2010
AOR Received.
05- May-2010
LANDED..........
03/06/2011
riyazahmad said:
My wife's application was received on 15th Nov. but haven't heard anything from CIC.
we talked to the CIC agent on phone (Feb.5) and they said it was open and being reviewed and we might hear back in one week but its been more than one week and nothing is updated online (application status)
hope everything is fine...
ya, I hope everything is going fine
do you think after almost 3 months waiting , they might return back our file ?

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any of you has submitted any additional documents with your application such as: all pages of passport with exit/entry stamp, notice of assessment, car insurance etc? Please share your personal experience..

xzb33

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-April-2010
AOR Received.
05- May-2010
LANDED..........
03/06/2011
rayman_m said:
Any of you has submitted any additional documents with your application such as: all pages of passport with exit/entry stamp, notice of assessment, car insurance etc? Please share your personal experience..
I sent only all pages of my passport (colored copy) as additional documents