+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 APPLICATIONS

VintageTesla

Nov 15, 2013
Application submitted Nov 07/2013. Received by CIC on Nov 14/2013. Spreadsheet updated. Now we play the waiting game.

I found out about the CEC changes a day after submission, but thankfully my NOC is not on the list of codes that got cut off from CEC.

Good luck to you all.

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
@dbss---Thanks for your valuable suggestion.
Does it have any impact on my second application if i have sent it before the return of the first application.
Will CIO store any of my data on the first application ?.
when you suggest me send the new application.

Thanks

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
akil_f1 said:
@ dbss---Thanks for your valuable suggestion.
Does it have any impact on my second application if i have sent it before the return of the first application.
Will CIO store any of my data on the first application ?.
when you suggest me send the new application.

Thanks
No they dont store any old data. But not sure how sending two applications will work.
Why u think they will return ur 1st application. Send second one only if ur sure that first one will be returned. You also realise you need to have original IELTS and PCC

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
@gladaki
I have missed including my spouse background declaration(IMM 5669 for my spouse) form in the application.So expecting that my application will be returned after 6 weeks.
So will send a new application and the old one will be returned (Expecting they wont save any data ,and know that i have mailed second one before the first one is returned)
i Can get the IELTS another original copy from the test center and send the PCC later , since i am in NOC B a bit scary about the sub-cap.
Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
akil_f1 said:
@ gladaki
I have missed including my spouse background declaration(IMM 5669 for my spouse) form in the application.So expecting that my application will be returned after 6 weeks.
So will send a new application and the old one will be returned (Expecting they wont save any data ,and know that i have mailed second one before the first one is returned)
i Can get the IELTS another original copy from the test center and send the PCC later , since i am in NOC B a bit scary about the sub-cap.
Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sub cap of 200 wont be reached in 6 weeks. But, I cant give you my word on that looking that how NOC B people are panic about cap.
.I think you can try sending second application. I dont think any thing worse could happen other than returning applications at the same time ...so go ahead send one...they will send the first one back and second one will be processed as new completely different application.Keep us posted about this

mack_ra

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Hi All,

Posting this question in this thread as well (have another thread open for the same :p) as i belong to Nov 2013 group as well. I will update the sheet soon.

Need an opinion from you guys regarding multiple applications for PR under different classes -

I have just submitted my CEC application (still in transit) and thinking on getting AINP nomination under Alberta Work Experience class.

There is a question in the AINP application "Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Application History" which asks for any previous application to CIC and its file no (if known) etc.

Now i just want your opinion on whether they will link the 2 applications or the 2 applications are treated independently and AINP just needs the info. I know none of us might have an answer but just want to know what others interpret of this.

My first preference in CEC and just applying for the AINP-AWE nomination and will not submit an application to CIC for it unless required. So just a little worried if the AINP nomination might impact my CEC application.

AINP-AWE is only available till 28th Nov 2013

Thanks !!

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Hi nov. 2013 group i am sending my application next week

shri_boss

Jan 10, 2013
Dear all,

If we get a AoR means, all our documents are ok and they accepted our application?

Since I didn't attach the PCC from USA.

Thanks to all.

cecott

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
shri_boss said:
Dear all,

If we get a AoR means, all our documents are ok and they accepted our application?

Since I didn't attach the PCC from USA.

Thanks to all.
No, the visa office can ask you for documents at any time during the whole PR application process. AoR is just the initial step in this process.

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
mack_ra said:
Hi All,

Posting this question in this thread as well (have another thread open for the same :p) as i belong to Nov 2013 group as well. I will update the sheet soon.

Need an opinion from you guys regarding multiple applications for PR under different classes -

I have just submitted my CEC application (still in transit) and thinking on getting AINP nomination under Alberta Work Experience class.

There is a question in the AINP application "Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Application History" which asks for any previous application to CIC and its file no (if known) etc.

Now i just want your opinion on whether they will link the 2 applications or the 2 applications are treated independently and AINP just needs the info. I know none of us might have an answer but just want to know what others interpret of this.

My first preference in CEC and just applying for the AINP-AWE nomination and will not submit an application to CIC for it unless required. So just a little worried if the AINP nomination might impact my CEC application.

AINP-AWE is only available till 28th Nov 2013

Thanks !!
They treat both applications differently. Their web page also says that you can have two applications at the same time in different category ..

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
gladaki said:
They treat both applications differently. Their web page also says that you can have two applications at the same time in different category ..
I am not entirely sure and read this a long time ago on this forum.. AINP does not like people doing multiple applications because every person they nominate, it is one person less they can nominate in an year....if they see you will be getting in through CIC, they may not approve your application. This was a long time ago probably 1.5 year ago so I am not sure if this is the case anymore..

hatimenrique

Dec 22, 2012
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-09-2014
Hi guys,

I was a December 2012 applicant but my application got rejected because I was missing some months of work experience after my degree.

I just re-sent a new application on November 17, 2013. I had 3 jobs in the last 3 years, but I want my current job alone (NOC 1113) to be considered as qualified work experience (as per the checklist).

With that being said, do you think that I made a terrible mistake by not including my other 2 jobs's reference letters?

Please help!

ghatot201

Feb 8, 2013
Windsor, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 08-03-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Canada since 2011, Landed
Hi Guys,

I am applying under the CEC today. I have a few questions. Appreciate any answers.

1. I have filed under FSW in Feb 2013 and got my AOR and have a BOWP from it. My original IELTS was submitted along with the FSW. So I only have the copy of the IELTS. Can i submit this copy along with my CEC with an explanation letter?

2. The CEC check list does not show anything about the 1 year of study required to qualify. It only requires 1 year of canadian work experience. Is this normal, don't we need to show our one year of canadian study anymore? no transcripts required?

Thanks.

cecnov2013

Oct 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
11-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
Med's Request
20-05-2014
Med's Done....
27-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-06-2014
LANDED..........
12-07-2014
ghatot201 said:
Hi Guys,

I am applying under the CEC today. I have a few questions. Appreciate any answers.

1. I have filed under FSW in Feb 2013 and got my AOR and have a BOWP from it. My original IELTS was submitted along with the FSW. So I only have the copy of the IELTS. Can i submit this copy along with my CEC with an explanation letter?

-- You need to submit the original IELTS Results

2. The CEC check list does not show anything about the 1 year of study required to qualify. It only requires 1 year of canadian work experience. Is this normal, don't we need to show our one year of canadian study anymore? no transcripts required?

-- Only 1 year work experience required

Thanks.