Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
My friend who applied from India has his visa office as Delhi. If applicant returns to India then he needs to change the office as well. Indian passport cannot be sent overseas for visa stamping if person is in India.

lpc19800 said:
Visa office shouldn't change for CEC - all applications are processed in Ottawa

RCMP clearance can NOT be ordered online - you have to get fingerprints done at your local police force and send then to RCMP /

Sep 24, 2013
eds1275 said:
My friend who applied from India has his visa office as Delhi. If applicant returns to India then he needs to change the office as well. Indian passport cannot be sent overseas for visa stamping if person is in India.
This is CEC forum, I thought everyone should applied within Canada.

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
Everyone who worked in canada can apply - should apply within 3 years of gettig experience in Canada. It's all there in the cic website.

Calgary Cowboy said:

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Calgary Cowboy said:
You don't have to apply from within Canada. You have to gain the proper experience in
Canada and then you're free to leave and apply from anywhere...

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
iam_toby said:
You don't have to apply from within Canada. You have to gain the proper experience in
Yes but all applications are processed by Ottawa.
Re passport sending, I don't know as I'm visa exempt but I believe that people have sent it overseas or taken it to their local embassy.

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
apartfind said:
Hello
I am new to this forum, but was curious hence joined.
my file was received on 29 Nov 2012, AOR was received in Jan 2013, but no information post that. Are there some others in the same queue?
People who applied after me have already received the medical request. So worried.

Also had a query how to get RCMP done, if requested? I have moved back to India.

Awaiting response!!
Dont worry, we are on the same boat. Mine was received on the 29th as well. I know its coming soon. maybe next month or November.

Sep 24, 2013
iam_toby said:
That is a good news. Thanks, so I can do medical exam in my homecountry I guess. Lol

ssharmin

Aug 21, 2013
iam_toby said:
Congrats!!
I uploaded a fillable BIODATA form on that website.
Feel free to use that of you don't want to print and scan the BIODATA form from CIC.

Thank you iam_toby!
I will definitely take advantage of it. Much appreciated.

apartfind

Sep 24, 2013
Thank you all for the response.
Looks like people who applied somewhere around 20-29 nov 2012 are awaiting responses yet. I thought since i moved back to India, mine is delayed , but does not look like as some of you are still in Canada.

I have moved back to India, i did drop an email to Ottawa processing center about the same. They mentioned they will change the address. There was nothing from them to change the office, so my processing center is still Ottawa.

Should i change it?
Also i cant go for GCMS , since i am not in canada.

Also, is there some agency whom i can send finger prints taken by local police in india and they will create digital finger prints from it to get RCMP clearance? since digital is faster than hard copy finger prints. need reference please.

Regards

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my GCMS notes today, started to be nervous already but everything seems OK and my status is recommended passed from July/31. I guess it is just time now...What are they waiting for though?
"FOSS/GCMS check: no adverse info. Temporary resident status authorized during CEC qualifying period. Work Experience: NOC 2173 & 2133 declared. As per application PA has been employed on a full-time basis by XXX as YYY since 04/2011. Duties listed in employment letter match NOC code description. Prior to that , PA was employed on a full-time basis by AAA as BBB from 10/2010 to 04/2012. duties listed in employment letter also seems to match NOC code description. Supporting docs appear sufficient to demonstrate experience in these NOC codes (employment letters, paystubs, tax document, etc) . Language: IELTS submitted, meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill levele. Required PC received and there seems to be no A35/36/37 concerns evident. No additional docs required at this moment."

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
sashali78 said:
got my GCMS notes today, started to be nervous already but everything seems OK and my status is recommended passed from July/31. I guess it is just time now... Says PC required - is it a police clearance?
yes, PC is polic clearance. ur recommeded passed so u will get ur PR soon so just wwait

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sashali78 said:
Got my GCMS notes today, started to be nervous already but everything seems OK and my status is recommended passed from July/31. I guess it is just time now...What are they waiting for though?
"FOSS/GCMS check: no adverse info. Temporary resident status authorized during CEC qualifying period. Work Experience: NOC 2173 & 2133 declared. As per application PA has been employed on a full-time basis by XXX as YYY since 04/2011. Duties listed in employment letter match NOC code description. Prior to that , PA was employed on a full-time basis by AAA as BBB from 10/2010 to 04/2012. duties listed in employment letter also seems to match NOC code description. Supporting docs appear sufficient to demonstrate experience in these NOC codes (employment letters, paystubs, tax document, etc) . Language: IELTS submitted, meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill levele. Required PC received and there seems to be no A35/36/37 concerns evident. No additional docs required at this moment."
Just some further details, I have applied first without detailed duties letter and few months later submitted the additional duties letter along with more supporting docs (pay stubs, etc). So, it does seems that visa officers take into consideration all correspondence given it is convincing enough...

lolita22

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 7th, 2012
AOR Received.
January 2nd, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
July 3rd, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 19th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 17th, 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2nd, 2013
sashali78 said:
Just some further details, I have applied first without detailed duties letter and few months later submitted the additional duties letter along with more supporting docs (pay stubs, etc). So, it does seems that visa officers take into consideration all correspondence given it is convincing enough...
Yep, the same thing happened to me.

snuffles

Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 14, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan. 14, 2013
Med's Request
Oct. 9, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct. 11, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct. 22, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2013
LANDED..........
Nov. 9, 2013
sashali78 said:
Hi sashali78,

I also just got my GCMS notes today. I have exactly the same notes for eligibility assessment as you.

I was wondering what your status for individual assessment shows? For me, eligibility shows "In Progress" (which appears to be completed given my status is "recommend passed"), my criminality also shows "In Progress" (under detailed activity it shows RCMP screening returned "No Reportable Trace". However security shows "Not Started". I haven't gotten MR yet.

For other members, I wonder:

1) If anyone is getting "completed" in their status as opposed to just "In Progress"? My eligibility assessment is clearly done but still shows "In Progress".
2) Has anyone seen criminality related activity log other than RCMP screening? I was wondering if my criminality assessment is complete (it still shows "In Progress")