Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
1) entry dates are of no concern. You may inform the officer during landing, but they won't correct.

2) no issues

3) no issues

apartfind said:
Dear All,
Good news!!! i have received my passports from New Delhi with Visa stamped.

Little worried now for below issues on COPR

1.the Date of Original entry and Date of Last entry is incorrect for my spouse and my kid. Is it a point of concern? Should we be worried? Will this be corrected at port of entry or should i write back to CPP-O? Please guide.

2. Also when i was in canada i had applied hence my Country of residence is Canada, but i am now in India since Mar 2013? Should this be point of concern?

3. we had visited US for tourism, when in Canada but our port of entry and date of entry is the date on Work permits. Is this ok?

thanks

apartfind

Sep 24, 2013
Hello All,
You think, having an invite letter matters?
I will be getting transferred from India office to Canada office for temporary period , will get a salary letter too. Do i need to worry about noc code on the invite letter does it matter once we have COPR?
can we work on any job once we have the PR on CEC?

thanks

apartfind said:
Dear All,
I am a bit confused on the landing process. My passports are sent for PR Visa stamping. Need your guidance.
I am currently in India and will have to do the landing sometime in Jan end. What documents will i need?

My company is ready to relocate me to canada and hence they provide an invite letter with NOC code.
Do i need to provide the invite letter? Reason i am asking is i applied for CEC with a different NOC code for ex 1274 (as all my WP were of 1274), and now my company is providing me a letter with different NOC code for ex. 0123. Does it matter? Will the port of entry guys need it? If yes, then should i get the NOC code changed on the letter.

Thanks

cecnov2012

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Nov-2012
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Med's Request
09-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
15-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
30-Jan-2014
From GCMS I see my file has been recently dealt by MP03299 but he has assigned the file to RC-9515 after creating the Counterfoil and COPR, is anybody else dealing with same VOs? Also from my GCMS I see Counterfoil and COPR has been created on 04-Dec-2013 itself and is in print queue, I wonder what prevents them from sending it to me. Could the printer had some issue and it was not printed? :-[ Oh God, this long wait and frustration makes me think all non sense.

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
cecnov2012 said:
From GCMS I see my file has been recently dealt by MP03299 but he has assigned the file to RC-9515 after creating the Counterfoil and COPR, is anybody else dealing with same VOs? Also from my GCMS I see Counterfoil and COPR has been created on 04-Dec-2013 itself and is in print queue, I wonder what prevents them from sending it to me. Could the printer had some issue and it was not printed? :-[ Oh God, this long wait and frustration makes me think all non sense.
What you mean by counterfoil n COPR

cecnov2012

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Nov-2012
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Med's Request
09-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
15-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
30-Jan-2014
richi jolly said:
What you mean by counterfoil n COPR
Not sure of counterfoil but COPR is Confirmation of Permanent Residence, it is the one you get after sending your passport to CIC, I guess.

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
cecnov2012 said:
Whats your timeline?

sandrazelda

Oct 24, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 21, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 21, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 5, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2013
Passport Req..
Jan 10, 2014 (DM on Dec 5, 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17, 2014
LANDED..........
Jan 25, 2014
sent out passport to Ottawa today!
I hope I can complete landing before my current WP expires....

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Just want to share the good news :)

my husband and i just got our passports back. yey!

after all the worries, finally, ( athough we still need to land ) its here. to everyone who is still waiting, hang in there, some of you may even go through some additional review from the VO like i did, but for as long as you are not refused, there is hope. :) i would like to thank big heaps to this forum for all the insights. thanks to the kind hearted moderators, seniors, members for all your inputs.

thank you Canada. thank you GOD! :D

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
waitinginvaincec said:

after all the worries, finally, ( athough we still need to land ) its here. to everyone who is still waiting, hang in there, some of you may even go through some additional review from the VO like i did, but for as long as you are not refused, there is hope. :) i would like to thank big heaps to this forum for all the insights. thanks to the kind hearted moderators, seniors, members for all your inputs.

congrats !!
i am a Nov 2012 applicant but my file is under review required and still waiting
i am kinda worried but lets hope for the best

yazeedmoosafi

Feb 2, 2013
waitinginvaincec said:

Congrats on getting your passport back. My passport has reached CPP-Ottawa on 6-Dec-2013 and I haven't got it back yet. Can you please tell the date on which you have sent your passport to CIC.

Thanks!

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
i sent mine on dec 28, they received it jan 2. they sent it back january 8 or 9 i think. and i just got today. hope this helps. just wait. its on its way. i am in canada already, i dont know if that makes any difference :)

yazeedmoosafi

Feb 2, 2013
oh..mine is a long wait then.. i thought mine was getting delayed coz of the holidays... I am also in Canada(AB).. r u from Ontario or so?

yazeedmoosafi

Feb 2, 2013
@ richi jolly : Mine was also in "Review Required" state earlier. When I got GCMS notes, I send few more documents for more clarification and after that it was passed. You may want to send some additional info if they have mentioned that something is not clear in the GCMS notes.

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
yazeedmoosafi said:
@ richi jolly : Mine was also in "Review Required" state earlier. When I got GCMS notes, I send few more documents for more clarification and after that it was passed. You may want to send some additional info if they have mentioned that something is not clear in the GCMS notes.
I did send them explaination letter and already
Had my RCMP finger print.but its been 2 months
I haven't get anything back..
BTW on the notes i have a due date.whats is that
Supposed to be...

yazeedmoosafi

Feb 2, 2013
richi jolly said:
I did send them explaination letter and already
Had my RCMP finger print.but its been 2 months
I haven't get anything back..
BTW on the notes i have a due date.whats is that
Supposed to be...

dont worry.. u'll hear back soon... I haven't seen anything like due date in the GCMS notes.. are you talking about the bring forward date(BFD)?