Med's Done....
14-11-2013
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on the 18th)
LANDED..........
23-12-2013
Got PPR yesterday. Going to take pictures and mail my passport!

ssse

Jan 28, 2013
Hello Seniors;

I got RPRF today, BUT There is no attachment. How can i pay my RPRF Fee?
Please suggest. If i need attachmnet? Should I email CIC to send attachment?

Response would be highly appreciated.

Regards;

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
You don't any attachment to pay rprf. I guess you're probably referring to bio data form missing in the email. Bio data form will be sent to you along with ppr.

For rprf: Just follow instructions in the email. You can pay rprf online. After payment, it will provide a PDF receipt. Fill details in the receipt and send it to cpp-cost-recovery email. All these details will be in the email .

ssse said:
Hello Seniors;

I got RPRF today, BUT There is no attachment. How can i pay my RPRF Fee?
Please suggest. If i need attachmnet? Should I email CIC to send attachment?

Response would be highly appreciated.

Regards;

ssse

Jan 28, 2013
Category........: CEC
Visa Office......: CPP-O
NOC Code......: 5421
Job Offer........: Yes
App. Filed.......: 3-9-2012
AOR Received.: 30-10-2012
IELTS Request: Sent with Application
Med's Request: 30/10/2013
Med's Done....: 26/11/2013

I got this email today.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT-OTTAWA (“CPP-O”).

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately:
OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner are required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian dollars. The RPRF is a separate fee that must be paid in addition to the processing fees that you have already paid.

Your visas cannot be issued until you have paid the RPRF for [1 or 2] person(s). Please follow the attached instructions and email your payment receipt to CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca . These fees are refundable if for any reason you do not obtain permanent residence in Canada.

Passport(s)

You are exempted from obtaining a visa to visit Canada under Regulation 190 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; therefore you do not need to submit original passports to finalize your application.

However, you and all your accompanying family members are still required to hold a valid passport. Please send a COPY of the following pages ONLY, for each family member’s passport:
- The page(s) containing the holder’s name and photo
- All pages that show a change of name
- All pages that show an extension of validity

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

Height and Eye Colour

We require confirmation of this information for yourself and each accompanying family member. Please complete the attached form “Biodata” and return it to us.

Photographs

You must submit two (2) recent photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O)

If photographs have been requested, you are required to submit all documents in hard copy format, by MAIL. Please submit all the requested items together in a single package. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPP – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPP – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If no original documents have been requested, you may submit copies of your documents by mail, by fax, or as scanned images attached to an email to OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca .

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your documents and pay the RPRF as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

Sincerely,

so I don't need attachment? where do i go to pay? Does it show on the cic website? I am so confused :(

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congrats.

Rprf:

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant

· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

· Click “Submit”

· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca .

Bio data:

Go to : dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24404541/BIODATA_fillable.pdf , courtesy of iam_toby

ssse said:
Category........: CEC
Visa Office......: CPP-O
NOC Code......: 5421
Job Offer........: Yes
App. Filed.......: 3-9-2012
AOR Received.: 30-10-2012
IELTS Request: Sent with Application
Med's Request: 30/10/2013
Med's Done....: 26/11/2013

I got this email today.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT-OTTAWA (“CPP-O”).

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately:
OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner are required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian dollars. The RPRF is a separate fee that must be paid in addition to the processing fees that you have already paid.

Your visas cannot be issued until you have paid the RPRF for [1 or 2] person(s). Please follow the attached instructions and email your payment receipt to CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca . These fees are refundable if for any reason you do not obtain permanent residence in Canada.

Passport(s)

You are exempted from obtaining a visa to visit Canada under Regulation 190 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; therefore you do not need to submit original passports to finalize your application.

However, you and all your accompanying family members are still required to hold a valid passport. Please send a COPY of the following pages ONLY, for each family member's passport:
- The page(s) containing the holder's name and photo
- All pages that show a change of name
- All pages that show an extension of validity

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

Height and Eye Colour

We require confirmation of this information for yourself and each accompanying family member. Please complete the attached form “Biodata” and return it to us.

Photographs

You must submit two (2) recent photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O)

If photographs have been requested, you are required to submit all documents in hard copy format, by MAIL. Please submit all the requested items together in a single package. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPP – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPP – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If no original documents have been requested, you may submit copies of your documents by mail, by fax, or as scanned images attached to an email to OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca .

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your documents and pay the RPRF as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

Sincerely,

so I don't need attachment? where do i go to pay? Does it show on the cic website? I am so confused :(

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my GCMS today. Eligibility/Criminality/Medicals all passed. Security - blank.
File location: COPR and next due date 12/08.
Hopefully will be getting COPR soon...
does anyone know if the security blank means it is not yet done? Or it doesn't mean anything?

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congrats !

Security is not disclosed. See application section (before activity) : if you see 3 entries with 2 blank status and one not started, it means it's passed.

Where do you see the file location and due date ? What is the due date under application assignment section on page 2?

sashali78 said:
Got my GCMS today. Eligibility/Criminality/Medicals all passed. Security - blank.
File location: COPR and next due date 12/08.
Hopefully will be getting COPR soon...
does anyone know if the security blank means it is not yet done? Or it doesn't mean anything?

apartfind

Sep 24, 2013
Hello all
did medicals, kid has vision issue and doctor suggested to get Opthamology report.
Referred two opthamologist, one doctor gave +2 power glasses and said its hyperopia in one eye and mixed astigmatism in another eye.
Another doctor gave +5/+6 glasses.
Should i carry the glasses with +2 power or +5? Will it impact our PR decision?

confused.. both is not lie, both docs have different way of treatment one is over correcting and one feels since the kid is just 4 years old things will improve...

please suggest.

regards

mah121

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
As per the recent GCMS Eligibility/Criminality/Medicals all passed. Security - blank. My due date under Assessment is already passed and didnt hear anything yet.

Also, I noticed in the last few pages where the VO comments are everything is passed and Admissibility is covered using some whitener. Does anyone has the same for admissibility ?

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi apartfind,

just carry the glasses with +2 power and you should be fine,this is not a treat to the canadians safety nor a drain to the government health care system.

good luck :)

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi mah121,

admissibility is covered due to security check reasons.if medical,criminality and eligibility is passed you will get PPR as soon as security check is done.
if you have had a lot of travels during your past this might explain why your file is taking a bit longer because security checks will be required for every country you have visited,also if you have dependents your file won't be finalized before they pass admissibility checks as well.

good luck :)

mah121

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
I didnt have any travels but guess due to the dependent on the file it is taking longer than anticipated. Would anyone know whats involved in security checks ? Also is there a way to find out in GCMS notes if they are even started or not

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi mah121,

*security involves things such as organized crimes,terrorism,money laudring..............
*like i said it's not disclosed due to security reasons and its done by third party agencies.
check your GCMS notes again if you see 3 entries for security then it's most likely passed,if you see 2 entries it's still under process,if you see 1 entry it is not started yet.