App. Filed.......
15-11-2012
AOR Received.
08-01-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2012
LANDED..........
May 19, 2015
Hi guys, is there a spreadsheet for inland PR apps received in Nov 2012? I'd really like to see where people are from originally, where live now and their timings for things. Sorry if it's here somewhere but can't find it on a brief search. Thanks

BrazilianGirl

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 30, 2012
Doc's Request.
June 18, 2013 - RCMP
AOR Received.
March 04, 2013
File Transfer...
March 12, 2013
Med's Request
Oct. 01, 2013 - Redo X-Ray
Med's Done....
Oct. 04, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 31, 2013
Annabell said:
Hi guys, is there a spreadsheet for inland PR apps received in Nov 2012? I'd really like to see where people are from originally, where live now and their timings for things. Sorry if it's here somewhere but can't find it on a brief search. Thanks
Hello Annabell.

There is one for all the November people. You can check out the link under this message, where it says "Nov.".
If you want to be part of our spreadsheet, let me know. =]

IslandAnnie

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-11-2012
File Transfer...
29-11-2012
Med's Done....
14-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 never received, pp submitted 09-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
22-08-2013
IslandAnnie said:
so my day started with receiving a copy of our GCMS notes....only to discover that it says my husband got PPR on May 8. He never received it :( despite checking email and junk mail folder religiously. We have emailed CPP Ottawa but have little confidence we will hear back. I will call our MP tomorrow to see if there is anything he can do. ....we all hear of this type of poopola with CIC but never think it will happen with our file :mad: We are really bummed to think that we got the PPT request two months ago and now we are pretty much at a loss as to what to do...
UPDATE:
Our MP has just found out that, yes, our PPR was sent May 8 and it never got to us. They are submitting the pp copy for us and things should start moving now. If we hadn't ordered out notes a month ago, we would still be waiting and never have know that something had gone wrong. Grrrr... sounds like we should have had COPR in hand by now.

So here is my advise to ALL applicants....spend $5 and order your GCMS notes a few times during the process!

Tashannon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2012
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-10-2012
Jujubee said:
Try asking your original doctor to resubmit your file electronically. They changed the law April 1, 2013 to have all medicals submitted electronically. I had the worst of luck with my medical I waited until Nov 1 to get mine done and the law changed midnight October 31 that you have to wait to be invited by CIC. So I did mine April 15, well it then took 6 weeks for them to submit because of software problems with the new electronic submission. It seemed like when it came to my medical I just had to laugh because there was always some hiccup. Just ask your doctor to resubmit they should have it on file for 1 year. It might take time to upload into the system or else you ciuld pay fees for a new one done I the electronic format.

Good news....my lawyer sent them an email in regards to the previous medical that my spouse did and they replied saying oops they didn't see it but its being sent to them from health......(forgot the name) so he doesn't have to do another medical.

I think the worker I'd is ND0111 anybody has that worker

Tashannon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2012
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-10-2012
IslandAnnie said:
UPDATE:
Our MP has just found out that, yes, our PPR was sent May 8 and it never got to us. They are submitting the pp copy for us and things should start moving now. If we hadn't ordered out notes a month ago, we would still be waiting and never have know that something had gone wrong. Grrrr... sounds like we should have had COPR in hand by now.

So here is my advise to ALL applicants....spend $5 and order your GCMS notes a few times during the process!

Plz tell me how do I order my notes?

IslandAnnie

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-11-2012
File Transfer...
29-11-2012
Med's Done....
14-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 never received, pp submitted 09-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
22-08-2013
Tashannon said:
Plz tell me how do I order my notes?
To order GCMS notes through the Access to Information and Privacy request, here is the link:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
For requests for CIC information, they will provide the notes as of the date you make your request, but it takes 30 days to receive them. Also, for CIC requests, the person making the request must be a Canadian citizen, or be residing (have a Canadian address) in Canada, and if it is not the principal applicant making the request (i.e. if the spouse in Canada is doing it) you need to provide a scan of a completed IMM5744 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp. You will need a credit card to pay the $5.00 fee online.

Hope this helps.

Samary

Jun 9, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I had my application transferred to London office since January 31st 2013. I have been communicating with the office back and front; and they always update me about the processing. My ecas never change to "in process". Recently, they mailed me that an interview is required and they will contact me for the date and time soon.

I will like to ask if anyone is aware of the format in which the interview takes? Any tips or advise will help please?

I will be travelling to London to see my husband, I pray we return to Canada together.

Thanks.

Samary.

BrazilianGirl

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 30, 2012
Doc's Request.
June 18, 2013 - RCMP
AOR Received.
March 04, 2013
File Transfer...
March 12, 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Oct. 04, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 31, 2013
IslandAnnie said:
UPDATE:

Oh! That's so freaking frustrating! I hope you get your COPR very soon!!

@Samary - When was the Interview requested? And I'd say that, if your relationship is real, there's nothing to worry about the interview! Bring the truth with you, and you guys are going to be fine! =]

Jujubee

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-11-2012
File Transfer...
23-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-04-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
31-07-2013
:eek:

To everyone waiting for a visa it looks like the processors are on strike and walking out of the offices this was posted on CIC website July 5, 2013. The website says it will keep offices at minimal processing. Time to laugh what else could possibly happen.....

link to CIC website with the news :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Samary

Jun 9, 2013
@ Samary - When was the Interview requested? And I'd say that, if your relationship is real, there's nothing to worry about the interview! Bring the truth with you, and you guys are going to be fine! =]
[/quote]

They are yet to fix the day. They will communicate soon according to their email.

nardon

Apr 23, 2013
Hello,

I got my passport yesterday with Visa stamped in it. Best of Luck to all of you who waiting and hope y'all get your COPR very soon and share your happiness.

I sent my passport to Cpp-Ottawa on June 19th and they mailed it on July 3rd. It showed up in my mailbox on July 11th.

BrazilianGirl

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 30, 2012
Doc's Request.
June 18, 2013 - RCMP
AOR Received.
March 04, 2013
File Transfer...
March 12, 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Oct. 04, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 31, 2013
nardon said:
Hello,

I got my passport yesterday with Visa stamped in it. Best of Luck to all of you who waiting and hope y'all get your COPR very soon and share your happiness.

I sent my passport to Cpp-Ottawa on June 19th and they mailed it on July 3rd. It showed up in my mailbox on July 11th.
Congratulations!!!
It is so good to hear that!! Happy Landing and all the best in your new life!!

Let's keep colouring our spreadsheet!

dayver1331

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
13-02-2013
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
Some info changes for my stats:

My wife received her stamped passport and COPR July 8th. She received a phone call from Fedex the morning of the day she was picking me up at the airport!!!! Talk about great timing! She surprised me at the airport which was SO cool! Maybe most of you who are reading this will thinking we're just a little crazy for me travelling to pick up my wife to Canada. But, we had much faith God would provide for us. He has provided us EACH thing in this process. And, He did!

The date of issue on her stamp is July 1st, 2013. (happy Canada day honey!)

We land TOGETHER in Toronto next tuesday, Juy 16th!!! :)

Happiness is GOLD and in huge amounts for us right now!

BrazilianGirl

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 30, 2012
Doc's Request.
June 18, 2013 - RCMP
AOR Received.
March 04, 2013
File Transfer...
March 12, 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Oct. 04, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 31, 2013
dayver1331 said:
Some info changes for my stats:

My wife received her stamped passport and COPR July 8th. She received a phone call from Fedex the morning of the day she was picking me up at the airport!!!! Talk about great timing! She surprised me at the airport which was SO cool! Maybe most of you who are reading this will thinking we're just a little crazy for me travelling to pick up my wife to Canada. But, we had much faith God would provide for us. He has provided us EACH thing in this process. And, He did!

The date of issue on her stamp is July 1st, 2013. (happy Canada day honey!)

We land TOGETHER in Toronto next tuesday, Juy 16th!!! :)

Happiness is GOLD and in huge amounts for us right now!
OMG, Dayver!!
What a great news! Congratulations to you guys!! I'm so happy for you!! Enjoy each and everyday together!!
Much love to you guys!!

honjooshi

Mar 1, 2013
Hi fellow November applicants!
I landed yesterday in Toronto! Went back home for a couple of weeks to visit family, which was great. Already applied for my SIN and health insurance.
Best of luck to those of you still waiting; may your COPR/Visa come with all possible speed!