DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Thank you Drajpoot! You have been very supportive in this journey. I have sent the passports for visa stamping, if everything goes good, I am planning to travel to Halifax for soft landing by Feb end. Can it be possible to chat with you? I have a few things to clarify before I plan my travel.
You can post here or PM me I will definitely respond you like I am doing since last 4 years.
-D

bunty331122

Feb 13, 2019
Hi friends if there is a whatsapp group for NSNP pls add me, 0091-9483323333
also if possible pls suggest a good consultant who is good at filing NSNP application . please
Thanks

jjam2912

Feb 15, 2019
Hello! Newbie here.

My husband's planning to apply via Category B - do you have any idea when it will open anytime soon? Also, regarding proof of funds - do we need to ask our local bank to reflect our local currency in CAD in the bank statements? We're getting there into completing our requirements, he just needs to retake IELTS since his was expired already last month.

Thank you so much!

Hime Cindy

May 30, 2017
Hello everyone,

I just submitted my documents for NS PNP. But I'm worried coz I couldnt get a detailed job description from my latest employer, so what i did is I made a list of my own, then submitted certificate of employment, increment letters, contract... will that be a problem during the completeness check?

Btw, how long is this completeness check, usually? I submitted only last Feb. 23.

Thank you!

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
@Hime Cindy
My fiancée passed her completeness check after submitting and we know of another who got theirs after 8 days.

I might, however, depend on your NSNP category because otherwise they’d contact you if they need more infornation from you.

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Also, regarding proof of funds - do we need to ask our local bank to reflect our local currency in CAD in the bank statements?
Even if it were in local currency it’ll pass completeness check. You just have to provide the FX rate at the time of submission.

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Hey everyone!

I have 2 years previous work experience in Ontario. But I am planning to move and work in Nova Scotia.

Would I face any problems when applying later for Nova Scotia PNP after completing 1 year of work experience there?

Thank you!

Hime Cindy

May 30, 2017
Hello,

One of the requirements for NSPNP is a detailed job description, printed in company's letterhead. However, since I failed to obtain from my current employer, I decided to just do it up on my own, and attached other supporting documents like employment contract, Cert. of Employment, increment letter.

Will this be a problem?

I haven't received their email for completeness check and it's making me feel anxious somehow, since it has already been 13 days after I submitted it.

D-source

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Hi All,

Can anyone share his/her NSPNP time frame in getting PPR post medicals and Biometrics.

Also, is there any whats app group currently ongoing for NSPNP.

Thanks.

Rineskey

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Hi there! I just received my nomination and is ready to apply for my PR through paper based application. In the form IMM 5690 (document checklist) I don’t see any letter of employment as a requirement to be submitted. Do I need to send them anyway to support my job experience? Please help. Thanks!

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Guys

It's been a long time since I have visited the forum. Thought to drop by a message and see hows everybody going.

Its been almost a month I and my wife have landed. So we have just settled in with the place to live and the food and all. Really nice weather out here in Halifax now and looking for jobs and interviews. We have already received our PR cards so basically, all of the Canadian PR processes are done.

This group has always been helpful and now I think we should help other too. p_shar, drajpoot, adigautam, luder etc. I hope you guys doing good. Everybody has chipped in honestly to help each other and me as well. Thank you guys. If anyone else needs any help from me, please let me know.

Thanks
Cian

D-source

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Hi Guys

It's been a long time since I have visited the forum. Thought to drop by a message and see hows everybody going.

Its been almost a month I and my wife have landed. So we have just settled in with the place to live and the food and all. Really nice weather out here in Halifax now and looking for jobs and interviews. We have already received our PR cards so basically, all of the Canadian PR processes are done.

This group has always been helpful and now I think we should help other too. p_shar, drajpoot, adigautam, luder etc. I hope you guys doing good. Everybody has chipped in honestly to help each other and me as well. Thank you guys. If anyone else needs any help from me, please let me know.

Thanks
Cian
Hi Cain

Congratulations that you got PPR and you guys finally reached NS.

If possible, Can you share your timelines, as in when medical passed, ur AOR date, visa office and when you received your PPR email.

It would be a help to know what’s the processing time.

Many Thanks!

Reactions: Kushal_75

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Hi Guys

Thanks
Cian
Congrats Cian and Many Many thanks !!! There will be many questions to ask along the road.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Cain

Congratulations that you got PPR and you guys finally reached NS.

If possible, Can you share your timelines, as in when medical passed, ur AOR date, visa office and when you received your PPR email.

It would be a help to know what’s the processing time.

Many Thanks!
Hi D-source

I have already mentioned my timelines in my signature. You can expand that and see.

Thanks
Cian

Reactions: D-source