+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
I have forwarded my documents through mail but no response yet how much time do they take
Hi Prabha

Sorry for my late response.
I saw you have posted that VO asked you to provide additional document to validate your experience.
May I know what document you have submitted as a proof of employment, according to your message it looks like the document which you have submitted with your application are not genuine.
-D

Prabha28

Aug 4, 2018
I have submitted my bank statement where my salary got deposited, schools Web address, letter from my Principal stating that the papers r genuine, photographs, ID card and some seminar certificates which I received during my tenure

Prabha28

Aug 4, 2018
All that I submitted was genuine but in my last 2 year experience being a startup school with only 8 students I didn't have any legal proofs but I have 10 more years of experience

Sendhu

Jul 15, 2018
same below message. but now its keeping very late to refresh
Thank you for your interest in immigrating to Nova Scotia. If you see this page, the system is working as it should. We are experiencing a high volume of applicants but opportunities to apply may open as others finish. We hope you will try again soon.

JUNEBERRIES

Oct 29, 2018
same below message. but now its keeping very late to refresh
Thank you for your interest in immigrating to Nova Scotia. If you see this page, the system is working as it should. We are experiencing a high volume of applicants but opportunities to apply may open as others finish. We hope you will try again soon.
Me too same

Aslam717

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Halifax, NS
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
That's not true my friend. NSOI never respond that way. No organization will respond that way.

-D
Sir! My friend runs a big immigration office (authorized); and he got that response. The NOSI's opening of taking 225 application on 17th Nov 2018 is a proof he was right and so I was. Therefore, it is true.

PYJHA

Dec 30, 2016
Hi all. I have applied to NSNP since April 2018. I submitted ADR in first week of June. No reply since then. The file went to the Integrity officer in July. She hasn't contacted my employer yet. What should I do? Anyone in similar situation now or before?TIA

Aslam717

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Halifax, NS
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Hi all. I have applied to NSNP since April 2018. I submitted ADR in first week of June. No reply since then. The file went to the Integrity officer in July. She hasn't contacted my employer yet. What should I do? Anyone in similar situation now or before?TIA
Delays happen when files go to additional security, so keep the faith. Besides that, you can email the concerned officer to inquire about updates on your file. Normally the NSOI doesn't contact employees but rather ask the applicants to do the needful. For example, they ask applicants to submit fresh experience letter.