sanygair

Nov 21, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hello everyone,

The journey for our Canada PR application ended today as we received our COPRs and passports. A total of 774 days to be exact and looking back it was one heck of a rollercoaster ride.

Started to apply last 2014 for Express Entry, package was returned due to quota being reached.
Tried again under PNP stream, NS received our package December 18, 2015.

A lot has happened but God is faithful, His plans is always better than ours. To those still waiting, do not lose hope.

We will land this June. I hope to meet all you there in time. Thank you again to all who unselfishly answered our queries and shared their knowledge.

God bless us all.

... and the journey to citizenship will commence...
Dear Ishie23,

Congratulations ! Your patience and persistent efforts have reaped the fruit and brought you the desired result. Enjoy the moment and get ready to pack up the bags for new journey !!

Regards,

Sany

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

The journey for our Canada PR application ended today as we received our COPRs and passports. A total of 774 days to be exact and looking back it was one heck of a rollercoaster ride.

Started to apply last 2014 for Express Entry, package was returned due to quota being reached.

A lot has happened but God is faithful, His plans is always better than ours. To those still waiting, do not lose hope.

We will land this June. I hope to meet all you there in time. Thank you again to all who unselfishly answered our queries and shared their knowledge.

God bless us all.

Congrats Ishie23 ... hope I will also get my PPr soon.. almost same timeline as urs.. all the best for ur life in NS
Br,
G

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Hi everyone,

Just got my COPR together with my printed visa and I already booked my flight on February 18, 2017. It has been 3 years and 4 months trying every possibilities to have Canadian PR. Finally, this is my sweetest victory. Thank you so much for all the help, advises, and moral support. I am overwhelmed and thankful to God. I am praying that everyone here in the forum will receive their PPR soon (especially cian and Gsharm05). God bless to everyone.See you all in Halifax

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hi everyone,

Just got my COPR together with my printed visa and I already booked my flight on February 18, 2017. It has been 3 years and 4 months trying every possibilities to have Canadian PR. Finally, this is my sweetest victory. Thank you so much for all the help, advises, and moral support. I am overwhelmed and thankful to God. I am praying that everyone here in the forum will receive their PPR soon (especially cian and Gsharm05). God bless to everyone.See you all in Halifax
Thanks cheyz_ns for the wishes , and congrats and all the best for ur life in NS.
Br,
G

Reactions: cheyz_ns

Bolt1204

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
bolton
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30 august 2017
Nomination.....
15august2017
AOR Received.
28 august 2017
Med's Request
22 august 2017
Med's Done....
27 august 2017
Hi everyone,

Wow chezy u made it...congratulations...see u in ns do drop us a line on bolaton1204uk@gmail.com
May be u will get busy now so it's easy to be in touch on mails...really happy for u

Bolt1204

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
bolton
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30 august 2017
Nomination.....
15august2017
AOR Received.
28 august 2017
Med's Request
22 august 2017
Med's Done....
27 august 2017
Hi everyone,

Wow chezy u made it...congratulations...see u in ns do drop us a line on bolton1204uk@gmail.com
May be u will get busy now so it's easy to be in touch on mails...really happy for u

Bolt1204

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
bolton
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30 august 2017
Nomination.....
15august2017
AOR Received.
28 august 2017
Med's Request
22 august 2017
Med's Done....
27 august 2017
Hello everyone,

God bless us all.

Congratulations ....really nice to here u are ready to fly...myself is planning to fly in same month....further to share more
queries and experiences u can text on bolton1204uk@gmail.com as evwey1 gets busy now...

Ishie23

Dec 18, 2014
Hi everyone,

congrats! filipino here as well but currently here in AU. :) please update us with your landing experience. wishing you a smooth transition. :)

Anmol Arora

Sep 3, 2017
Hi all
All most all PNPs are based on job offer/employer support.
In which province employers have least formalities to follow for supporting PNP application of an international graduate?
Which province can be ranked first on the basis of easy employer support and fast processing times for their PNP?
Please advise as I have to plan my move to that province after completing my two year diploma.
Also please suggest an study of french, (online/distant/part time) which can be joined during co op terms and that can count for the third or more years study while calculating CRS points for applying PR.
Thanks and Regards

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
congrats! filipino here as well but currently here in AU. :) please update us with your landing experience. wishing you a smooth transition. :)
Hi Ishie,

Congratulations too kabayan. I will surely update the forum once I land in Canada. By the way I apply my PR when I’m still working in KSA.