+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Ranaumar

Feb 23, 2017
Hai,

All the documents have to be valid at the time of submission. Means for POF you are using FD the date too need validity at the time of submission means the maturing date like that your & wife's IELTS have to be valid on the date of submission. Means if your wife IELTS expired on 21Nov, so if you submit your application on 20th Nov then its fine as every document date will be freezed... All documents must be valid at the time of PR submission .......
Why cant you submit it before that dead line???haven't you checked the expiry date before...

SDKD

Ranaumar

Feb 23, 2017
Hello SDKD,
Thank you very much for your kind reply... yes i have registered ielts after 21st nov and my wife has given the test on 16 of dec and result is awaited on 29th of dec.. any luck on this..???

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Hi Guys, its been awhile....so happy to tell you I got PPR today!!!!Thanks be to God
Thanks @SDKD and everyone who are a great support to the forum, I can't thank you all enough, thru all the ups and downs of waiting....to my fellow MVO's, check your mails maybe you got it too....my detail below
AOR-May 2
PNP-O
Visa office-Manila

joebacs

Dec 6, 2017
Hi Guys, its been awhile....so happy to tell you I got PPR today!!!!Thanks be to God
Thanks @SDKD and everyone who are a great support to the forum, I can't thank you all enough, thru all the ups and downs of waiting....to my fellow MVO's, check your mails maybe you got it too....my detail below
AOR-May 2
PNP-O
Visa office-Manila
congrats net-mo!!! see you in nova

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
AOR-May 2
PNP-O
Visa office-Manila
wow net_mo, Congratulations... Hopefully we are next kristelgen and others.

Reactions: kristelgen

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
and to everyone still waiting I know it has been a long wait, but when you get that special email, I think I forget all the disappointments of waiting...keep the faith and we will all get there

Congrats net_mo! When did you receive it? Yesterday or just today?

Reactions: cheyz_ns

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
wow net_mo, Congratulations... Hopefully we are next kristelgen and others.

Hello cheyz_ns,

I hope you get yours now cause your are 14 days ahead of me. Hopefully i get mine too sooner or later. Go MVO!! Hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: cheyz_ns

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
AOR-May 2
PNP-O
Visa office-Manila
Congratulations... net_mo... Have tension free fun now...

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hello SDKD,
Thank you very much for your kind reply... yes i have registered ielts after 21st nov and my wife has given the test on 16 of dec and result is awaited on 29th of dec.. any luck on this..???
Dont know dear...actually you can just check the expiry before:(
Lets hope for the best..

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
AOR-May 2
PNP-O
Visa office-Manila
Wow...wow.....wow....:):):)

Congrats Net_mo.:):):)....after waiting for 230 days you got....even though its a long but got a good news....really happy for you.....

Submit your PP and get your CoPR soon..... and enjoy life in NS....

Hope Cian will soon get it....

SDKD

Reactions: net_mo and cian

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
thank you all so much...yes imagine we all started out during our nomination days, and I was not really that familiar with these forums, and now this forum has actually helped encourage a lot of people...thank for everyone for sharing.....I am sure everyone will get their turn!!!God bless everyone:):):)