NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Hi guys,

No updates until now. I tried to call cic just now unfortunately the waiting time is 20 minutes aside from the 10 minute prompt call, I run out of telephone balance. It’s been 6 months and 15 days. I hope that we will get our PPR before christmas. Regards to all.
let's all hope for the best! did you order some notes?

Reactions: cheyz_ns

shalu86

Feb 17, 2016
Hello Guys, i badly need your help.. I submitted my application for nova scotia demand express entry on 9th dec 2017. I submitted the docs with wife’s expired iets which was expired on 21 nov 2017. I cant meet 67 points without my wifes ielts.. can anyone help me on this?? Do they ask for ielts or reject my file?? Today registered for her ielts and it will take a month atleast.. your kind help will be highly appreciated... thabks

shalu86

Feb 17, 2016
Hello Guys, i badly need your help.. I submitted my application for nova scotia demand express entry on 9th dec 2017. I submitted the docs with wife’s expired iets which was expired on 21 nov 2017. I cant meet 67 points without my wifes ielts.. can anyone help me on this?? Do they ask for ielts or reject my file?? Today registered for her ielts and it will take a month atleast.. your kind help will be highly appreciated... thabks
They ask you to submit the docs but if it gets expired during the process. If you submitted it with expired one i think it will make you not eligible but thats my opinion. Lets hope that they contact you and ask for the additional docs. They asked me for additional docs coz my ielts got expired during processing.

guruprasath.j

Oct 24, 2016
Hi guys,

No updates until now. I tried to call cic just now unfortunately the waiting time is 20 minutes aside from the 10 minute prompt call, I run out of telephone balance. It’s been 6 months and 15 days. I hope that we will get our PPR before christmas. Regards to all.
You use the Voice calling or VoIP?
I suggest you use Fongo which is a VoIP to call them. Except for the application download charge, calling charges are free for Canada.
BTW I am with you in waiting rfor PPR more than 6 months 2 weeks since AOR. Hoping we get PPR next week before their long vacation .

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
I suggest you use Fongo which is a VoIP to call them. Except for the application download charge, calling charges are free for Canada.
BTW I am with you in waiting rfor PPR more than 6 months 2 weeks since AOR. Hoping we get PPR next week before their long vacation .
Thank you for the advice I will try that next time. Yes, I hope that we will get our PPR before the holidays.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi guru

Can I please get the number to call cic? Did you call them? WhAt status did they reply on call?

guruprasath.j

Oct 24, 2016
Hi guru

Can I please get the number to call cic? Did you call them? WhAt status did they reply on call?
Hi Cian,

You may try calling the below numbers
+1 613 944 4000
+1 888 242 2100
and follow the IVR to connect to the agent.

I got the same status update as in our Express Entry profile. The additional update i got was that my application is being processed at NDVO since 22nd September. They were unable to give me any other update.

Hope it helps,

Thanks
Guru

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hai,

All the documents have to be valid at the time of submission. Means for POF you are using FD the date too need validity at the time of submission means the maturing date like that your & wife's IELTS have to be valid on the date of submission. Means if your wife IELTS expired on 21Nov, so if you submit your application on 20th Nov then its fine as every document date will be freezed... All documents must be valid at the time of PR submission .......
Why cant you submit it before that dead line???haven't you checked the expiry date before...

SDKD

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi SDKD..ISANS are saying that they will provide services to people who got the reference or PNP letter..as I am preparing my file i am not eligible to use there services..may i know if any organisation like ISANS in NS exist who can lrovide the services to people like me.l??

Thanks and Regards in advance.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Cian,

You may try calling the below numbers
+1 613 944 4000
+1 888 242 2100
and follow the IVR to connect to the agent.

I got the same status update as in our Express Entry profile. The additional update i got was that my application is being processed at NDVO since 22nd September. They were unable to give me any other update.

Hope it helps,

Thanks
Guru
Thanks for the update guru... Will call them...

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
According to my representative they ordered GCMS notes last Sept. 16 and they sent my latest police clearance through IRCC web form. Unfortunately no answer until now. How about you?

We did not receive any additional document request since ive been on IP2. Hoping, praying and waiting! May God bless us all!

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
We did not receive any additional document request since ive been on IP2. Hoping, praying and waiting! May God bless us all!
I don’t have ADR from CIC but my representative told me to send my latest police clearance from KSA since I left the country last September but my police clearance is still valid because I just took it last May. In short, they just wanted to make my Police clearance and Bank statement to be updated for the month of September in case the cic will ask. Hoping for the best for all of us.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi SDKD..ISANS are saying that they will provide services to people who got the reference or PNP letter..as I am preparing my file i am not eligible to use there services..may i know if any organisation like ISANS in NS exist who can lrovide the services to people like me.l??

Thanks and Regards in advance.
Sorry I dont know whether they have any other organizations like this...:(

Reactions: sidhusukhdev123