+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

VRKK

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Hi all, I need a big help,if you can,

1.could you help me to find housing in Halifax if you don't mind? Any links to find?
2. How to bring settlement money when we go Canada?

Kindly advise, Thanks in advance

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Hello,
I just applied for NSPNP under Skilled worker stream. Am I in the right thread? Anyone else here in the same boat?[/QU

congrats on that, though most people here are those who submitted cic applications post NSNP nomination....but still you can still post queries here, a lot of people here has gone thru what you will still go through..cheers

jailbird2569

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Thank you for your response. I've noticed most people here posted through the EE stream. Are there any differences in processing times between the stream? The website just says ~3 months for either. I'm just wondering if I'm at a disadvantage for applying through the Skilled Worker stream

worldofboby

Sep 28, 2017
I have been nominated by nsnp program but my wife is refused pnp nomination due to salary basis. Can I apply her pr application along with mine and is she eligible to get OWP due to my nomination. please kindly reply .

thank you
boby

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
I have been nominated by nsnp program but my wife is refused pnp nomination due to salary basis. Can I apply her pr application along with mine and is she eligible to get OWP due to my nomination. please kindly reply .

thank you
boby
I really do not understand your situation Can you please explain a bit more in detail and clear so that I can answer your query:
You and your wife applied in NSNP program individually? And you get nominated and she get refused?
In your NSNP application did you include your wife as accompanying spouse?
What do you mean OWP?

regards
D

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Guys,

One of my friend is a 4 Apr 2017 AOR... He has received passport request today...

So SDKD we still need to wait for one more month...

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi Guys,

One of my friend is a 4 Apr 2017 AOR... He has received passport request today...

So SDKD we still need to wait for one more month...
Wow...thanks Cian for giving us this info....so started processing April applicant....so 1 month waiting:rolleyes:

SDKD

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

worldofboby

Sep 28, 2017
I really do not understand your situation Can you please explain a bit more in detail and clear so that I can answer your query:
You and your wife applied in NSNP program individually? And you get nominated and she get refused?
In your NSNP application did you include your wife as accompanying spouse?
What do you mean OWP?

regards
D
Thank you for replying. I applied my and wife application together but due to salary wages officer told me she will refuse the application so she told me to apply my application, so I apply my application and got nominated through NSNP program, now I want to know still can I add my wife application along with my pr application as she is not nominated for pnp and my wife is in India can I apply for her open work permit.