Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Dear All, Reconfirming, I am spouse of main applicant, we have added reference letters for all employers for primary applicant for spouse i have just demanded reference letter from my current company and havent gone back to previous one's there are 6 of them... and that said I have attached all increments relivign experience letter in my work experience information in my cic account, will that be enough as spouse? or spouse also have to get letter of reference from each employer,? (my letters have everything except number of hours worked per week) otherwise all responsibilities position i held , brief duties...etc.

Hai,

No need detailed experience for dependent spouse....you can upload what you have but for primary only we need everything as they stated.

SDKD

flyingjutt

Sep 22, 2016
Dear All,

While uploading my documents in the checklist of the PR application I noticed that there was no order in which the work experience has to be uploaded. The checklist only stated work experience 1, 2, 3 & 4. Therefore, I uploaded them from oldest to newest, however, after submitting my application, I went to my cic to check the status of my application. I thought I review the submitted application and then I saw that the work experiences were labelled by the job title and all my work experiences were uploaded in the incorrect order. What should I do?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Dear All,

While uploading my documents in the checklist of the PR application I noticed that there was no order in which the work experience has to be uploaded. The checklist only stated work experience 1, 2, 3 & 4. Therefore, I uploaded them from oldest to newest, however, after submitting my application, I went to my cic to check the status of my application. I thought I review the submitted application and then I saw that the work experiences were labelled by the job title and all my work experiences were uploaded in the incorrect order. What should I do?
Complicated situation!
You should not upload in that way without knowing the labelled of job title, and moreover work experience always be in order from newest to oldest everywhere resume, forms, online job application etc. Well mistake happens, I would recommend to raise CSE about this but I think you should not worry CIC will verify that.

regards
D

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Congratulations Adigautam... for the nomination...

Ishie23

Dec 18, 2014
Hai,

No need detailed experience for dependent spouse....you can upload what you have but for primary only we need everything as they stated.

SDKD
Hello SKSD,

just a clarification on this, for my spouse (not main applicant), can his employment reference letters not include detail for work duties/responsibilities? Can they submit reference letter with only the duration of work, number of hours, position held details?

Thank you so much for answering my question.

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Hi Ritawalu, i was on myimmitracker and saw a applicant from 7th jan 2017 cic aor got ppr on may 6th.... hoping you all receive soon

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi Ritawalu, i was on myimmitracker and saw a applicant from 7th jan 2017 cic aor got ppr on may 6th.... hoping you all receive soon
Yeah , recently 17jan aor got PPR today.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Refernce letter shud have follg:
Date of joning & leaving
No.of hr per week
Roles and descriptions
salary
on letter head accompanied by visiting card
Letter head shud have contact number and address of the company

Bank letter shud have following:
Acct strt date
balance as of date and CAD equivalency
Sign and seal of branch manager
Good information!

But I want to update 2 important things.

1. Visiting card: While I applied my PR I couldn't get my supervisor's visiting card as he didn't even have one! These days visiting cards are losing its trend! Very few industries (a travelling medical rep for example) and only some parts of the world practice the habit of having or giving visiting cards. If you can't get one, don't hunt for it or worse ask your supervisor to create one, just to send your PR application! CIC knows about the lack of visiting cards.

2. CAD equivalency in bank letter: Getting CAD equivalency printed inside the bank letter is not an easy task! For that to happen you should personally know the bank manager or it should actually be you yourself giving the content of the letter as a draft and request the bank to copy that in the original letter! Do you really think even a subsidy bank of JP Morgan Chase would give a letter in your own custom-made format if you hold an USD account with them for example?!

Just make sure at the time of sending the PR application that your account currency is well above CIC's funds requirement as fluctuations in exchange rates can sometimes showcase your funds as below CIC's mandate for POF. Remember, processing takes about 4-6 months; It's our job to make sure the funds stay well above our POF based on our family sizes. Imagine you managed to get a letter with CAD equivalency printed and send the application but after a couple of months when CIC officer checks your POF, your POF's CAD equivalency is somewhere below CIC's mandate as of that day's exchange rate? There's a remote chance of inviting delays or rejection as a result of getting CAD equivalency printed in the letter! You'll be thinking that your funds are sufficient as you may remember your CAD equivalency number from your letter but the present exchange value of your POF may be insufficient. Nobody is that vigilant about exchanges rates unless it's a part of their job!

Believe me, I'm not making up this story. I sent my POF in USD and when I sent my application, USD/CAD was 1.29. It was barely sufficient to show POF. But today it's 1.36, sufficiently enough and well above POF. The change in value is within the last 5 to 6 months! If the value had dropped, CIC might've requested me to add more funds or an update of other accounts to support my POF or a refusal! Who knows!?

Showing CAD equivalency may or mayn't be important, I don't know! But maintaining that equivalency throughout the processing period is essentially inevitable!! Almost forgot, I don't think getting CAD equivalency printed in your letter is an absolute necessity as I didn't do it, I got my visa and I think CIC is technologically well equipped to check the CAD equivalency from our letters that shows our balances in our account currencies!!

All the best!

Luder

Reactions: pakimom

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hello SKSD,

just a clarification on this, for my spouse (not main applicant), can his employment reference letters not include detail for work duties/responsibilities? Can they submit reference letter with only the duration of work, number of hours, position held details?

Thank you so much for answering my question.
Hai Ishie,

Sorry for late response.
Detailed reference letter for spouse not required submit what you have or else if you get experience with duities from your spouse's company then its fine. For me, my husband didn't get detailed reference letter (from the old company) and the company he is currently working also told they cant give and even they can give letter only after resigning:(.
So no need to worry...just keep all your (principle applicant) documents as per their requirements.

SDKD

Montu07

May 16, 2017
Dear All

Sorry for the inconvenience. I am very busy this month and I might not be able to respond your queries quickly.
I will try my best to respond whenever I will get time.

regards
D
hello,,
i have received job offer letter from halifax, nova scotia, canada. My visa consultant arranged this letter from dartmouth, nova scotia company. i just need to make sure weather it is a fake or genuine? could anyone pls tell me how to check ? i m planning to put my PR file paper application in this month..plssss rply urgent