Med's Done....
30-12-2017
Passport Req..
03-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2018
LANDED..........
20-07-2018
when you login through your id, you will find the nsnp 100 and can be filled online
Hi it is not available for Demand program. Is NSNP 100 similar for all programs ? doesnt the application differ for each program ?

rckish450

Dec 1, 2015
Thanks for your response :) I have already received the Nomination Certificate in the NSNP email I received on Monday. As you said, let me drop a note to my Nominee Officer and thank her for considering me.
Congratulations Adi.. :)
For question 2, I faced this situation when I was sponsoring someone to get USA visitor visa and not Canada. She only has Given Name in the passport and no Family name. So, as per US guidelines, I had to enter her Last Name as the Given Name and First Name as 'FNU' (First Name Unknown). However, I'm not sure if this is applicable to CIC.
Other seniors, please comment. Also, you might want to call CIC and check this.

Regards,
Kishore

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Congratulations Adi.. :)
For question 2, I faced this situation when I was sponsoring someone to get USA visitor visa and not Canada. She only has Given Name in the passport and no Family name. So, as per US guidelines, I had to enter her Last Name as the Given Name and First Name as 'FNU' (First Name Unknown). However, I'm not sure if this is applicable to CIC.
Other seniors, please comment. Also, you might want to call CIC and check this.

Regards,
Kishore
Thanks Kishore. Yes, USA I am aware but I was not sure for Canada.

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
Thanks Kishore. Yes, USA I am aware but I was not sure for Canada.
Hi Adi..

There is clear cut info on the given and last names from CIC is that.. lf you have only given name on the passport and no last name.. then fill your passport given name in the last name column when filling the forms for CIC and leave the first name blank. And as per CANADIAN standards one must have their last name whether it has first name or not.

Thanks
P

Srividya

Feb 6, 2017
Hi Srividya,

As far as I know, the roles and responsibilities of 2173 and 2174 are quite similar. I myself a .NET developer but got the nomination last year with NOC 2173. It just includes more of architect or process level responsibilities. However, in my opinion, we can very well justify that our role matches NOC 2174. Down the line during the process of nomination, they will ask you for the comparison of your roles with 2174 and you just make sure to align them accordingly.

Regards,
Kishore
Thank you very much. Very valuable information

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi it is not available for Demand program. Is NSNP 100 similar for all programs ? doesnt the application differ for each program ?
when u login online there will be two options nova scotia experience and skilled worked and when u select skilled worker the first page is nsnp application

Sharan.P

Sep 14, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2018
IELTS Request
25-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
30-12-2017
Passport Req..
03-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2018
LANDED..........
20-07-2018
when u login online there will be two options nova scotia experience and skilled worked and when u select skilled worker the first page is nsnp application
thanks Jackdawn. But isnt this different from the demand ee category B form ? how will skilled worker form work if we are applying for demand cat b

flyingjutt

Sep 22, 2016
thanks Jackdawn. But isnt this different from the demand ee category B form ? how will skilled worker form work if we are applying for demand cat b

You cant apply for nova scotia experience or skilled worker .. You can only apply for nova scotia demand category B .. Which is closed ..

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello Seniors,

Now that I have got the Nomination, I have a few follow up questions to ask, please do help me as always :) --

(i) Do I need to send any email to NSOI or my Nominee Officer that I have accepted the Nomination in IRCC tool?

You can send if you want but that is not mandatory.
(ii) My Wife has only the Given Name and no Surname/Last Name in her passport, can anyone with similar case (Self/Spouse) help me know how should I be entering the name in the IRCC Application? Should I give the Given Name of Passport as the Last Name in CIC and leave the First Name field blank in CIC?
Many applicants from Punjab has similar issues so for Canada Last name is more important then first name and you need to use her given name as last name and leave the first name blank.
In every official documents of Canada your wife Given name would be blank and Last name would be "given name of passport"

(iii) I do not see any option/field where I can enter my kid's information in MyCIC Application. Where should I enter the kid information?
It will show up please go step by step

Thanks in advance for your help & guidance.

Another improtant thing in future whenever you will book air tickets for your wife make sure you use following format because airlines need your information exactly as in your passport
Given name- As it is in her passport
Last name- LNU

LNU stands for Last name unknown and all airlines follow this format

Moreover if you are filling any forms which needs her Canadian information in that case

Given name- FNU
Last name- Given name in her passport

FNU- First name unknown

Conclusion- Her Indian documents Last name is Blank thats why she need to use LNU and in her canadian documents her first name wuld be blank so she need to use FNU

Regards,
Aditya

Last edited:

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
Hi Seniors,
Can anyone pls share the template/format for experience letter from current employer and for proof of funds from bank.

Thanks in advance.
Refernce letter shud have follg:
Date of joning & leaving
No.of hr per week
Roles and descriptions
salary
on letter head accompanied by visiting card
Letter head shud have contact number and address of the company

Bank letter shud have following:
Acct strt date
balance as of date and CAD equivalency
Sign and seal of branch manager

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hello D,

Thanks a lot for such a detailed response and for providing additional tips & information. You are a true mentor for this group. God Bless you my friend :)

Regards,
Aditya

bubibuy

Jan 10, 2017
Hi! I received my AOR Feb 28, 2017. But right until now. No changes.
Background Check- Not applicable
Review of additional documents- Not applicable
It also says: You do not need medical exam (But we already passed our Upfront Medical together with the whole application for PR)
You do not need an interview.
Your application is in progress.

Please help me be enlightened with these information. Because honestly, I don't know what is IP1 and IP2, BG, and other abbreviations.
Thank you very much for your help.

Bhors :)

Reactions: cxyoung

flyingjutt

Sep 22, 2016
Dear All,

While uploading my documents in the checklist of the PR application I noticed that there was no order in which the work experience has to be uploaded. The checklist only stated work experience 1, 2, 3 & 4. Therefore, I uploaded them from oldest to newest, however, after submitting my application, I went to my cic to check the status of my application. I thought I review the submitted application and then I saw that the work experiences were labelled by the job title and all my work experiences were uploaded in the incorrect order. What should I do?

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Dear All, Reconfirming, I am spouse of main applicant, we have added reference letters for all employers for primary applicant for spouse i have just demanded reference letter from my current company and havent gone back to previous one's there are 6 of them... and that said I have attached all increments relivign experience letter in my work experience information in my cic account, will that be enough as spouse? or spouse also have to get letter of reference from each employer,? (my letters have everything except number of hours worked per week) otherwise all responsibilities position i held , brief duties...etc.