+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

VRKK

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
harry592 said:
I had submitted my ePR on 16th March 2017. Medicals were done upfront before submitting application but after 30 days. no change in application status including medical approval.

I heard medicals gets approved within 10-15 days.

Request veterans to provide their inputs - is there anything abnormal in my case? I already send inquiry to CIC call center but they may reply after 10 days.
Hi Even I also have not got any status update til now including medicals, my eAPR date on 13.03.2017, i saw the immitracker, it shows until 2nd march applicant got medicals passed, so waiting patiently, we are in queue.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Hello seniors, pls this urgent!

A friend just received an email from CIC informing him about documents to produce in order for his application to be processed further. This is actually an email informing him to pay for his right of permanent residence and that of hoa spouse. The letter also explained that a different letter containing instructions on medicals has been sent separately. Nevertheless, here comes the problem. In the first letter sent to him, one of the things the visa office requires is his IELTS test scores, original not photocopies sent to them. Now, the big question is, why did the visa office request that this man produce another IELTS test scores even though when his application was received by CIC, the IELTS hasn't yet expired? Hence, his lockin date at CIC was before expiration of his IELTS test scores.

Pls kindly assist with your comments if anyone has been through similar situation. Moreover, is this a mistake from the visa office? Ought not the IELTS to be valid prior to CIC application? And if it expires, does it mean that you keep writing new ones as long as the application last?

Thanks

hqrizwan

Apr 20, 2016
well it maybe cause of upgrading their website or people who have been waiting to submit their indemand applications and are in cue for a verrrryyyy loooong time!

rckish450

Dec 1, 2015
GSHARMA05 said:
Hi Kishore,

Thanks a lot for such a valuable info for me . Its really helpful. I will apply for State PCC , by the way I am in OR only . SFO is the nearest one for India PCC for me . And will contact Berkley Medics. Hope everything comes straight . By the way are you done with all, including getting stamped visa. All the best for next steps.

Br,
G
Hey G,

You are welcome. Yeah.. I got the stamped visa and COPR and planning to go to NS in July.
Well.. c you soon there. All the best.

Regards,
Kishore

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
rckish450 said:
Hey G,

You are welcome. Yeah.. I got the stamped visa and COPR and planning to go to NS in July.

Regards,
Kishore
Hi,

Can u plz share ur timeline after you submitted your eAPR. Including the medical, bg check etc. If you remember the dates plz share it.
[/quote]

rckish450

Dec 1, 2015
ritawallu said:
Hi,

Can u plz share ur timeline after you submitted your eAPR. Including the medical, bg check etc. If you remember the dates plz share it.
Hi Ritawallu,

Below are my timelines:
Upfront Medicals: 19 Aug, 2016
Nomination from NS: 2 Sep, 2016
ITA: 7 Sep, 2016
eAPR: 2 Oct, 2016
PR/COPR received: 22 Feb, 2017

Let me know if need any other info.

Regards,
Kishore

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
rckish450 said:
Hey G,

Regards,
Kishore
Congrats Kish...Enjoy life in NS :D :D :D

SDKD

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
rckish450 said:
Hey G,

Regards,
Kishore
Superb .. Congrats Kishore. All the best for your most awaited relocation. Will see you in NS.

Br,
G

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
rckish450 said:
Hi Ritawallu,

Below are my timelines:
Upfront Medicals: 19 Aug, 2016
Nomination from NS: 2 Sep, 2016
ITA: 7 Sep, 2016
eAPR: 2 Oct, 2016
PR/COPR received: 22 Feb, 2017

Let me know if need any other info.

Regards,
Kishore
Thanks for the timeline kishore, if possible do u remember the date when you bg check went into progress?

And congratulations for ur new life ahead.

rckish450

Dec 1, 2015
ritawallu said:
Thanks for the timeline kishore, if possible do u remember the date when you bg check went into progress?

And congratulations for ur new life ahead.
Thank you SDKD, G and Ritawallu.
Hope to see you all in NS soon.

Regards,
Kishore

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
rckish450 said:
Thank you SDKD, G and Ritawallu.
Hope to see you all in NS soon.

Regards,
Kishore
Congrats Kishore....

Sorry guys... Have been busy with work nowadays....

Just wanted to update you guys that I have renewed my passport. Now taken an appointment for PCC.

But had a query: How to update new passport to Express Entry and Nova Scotia immigration??? Where to email??? What's the process??? Luder, any inputs?

SDKD,. Zakir and all... What's your status guys???

rckish450

Dec 1, 2015
cian said:
Congrats Kishore....

Just wanted to update you guys that I have renewed my passport. Now taken an appointment for PCC.

But had a query: How to update new passport to Express Entry and Nova Scotia immigration??? Where to email??? What's the process??? Luder, any inputs?

Thanks Cian.
On the passport renewal part, it may not be relevant to your situation but I was kind of in a similar phase and just wanted to share my experience.
When I got my nomination letter, I had more than 6 months left on my passport but by the time CIC officer reviewed my docs, I had less than 6 months on my old passport and I had a renewed passport by then. So, the officer sent me a query to send the copy of renewed passport (which I think delayed my overall processing time a bit).
I'm sure there might be ways to avoid this situation.
All the best.

Regards,
Kishore

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cian said:
Congrats Kishore....

Haa...me was busy and even in a great tension ???. Regarding Bahrain PCC we applied on Nov first week (2016) through Embassy and after 2 months we called them no response and just telling will inform us when they receive. Due to delay we approached a representative and we applied 3 times as from Bahrain they are telling the finger print is not perfect. :'(

And after 6 months of struggle got Bahrain PCC yesterday :p... It was like a rain in the dessert ;D

Cian I think u can update during PR application. I am not sure we can update in the Express Entry as during renewal of Express entry only we can. Our seniors will guide..

SDKD

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Friends,

I am still trying to collect documents and will apply for PCC first week of May hopefully . I have to collect one letter from Canadian Embassy in Riyadh for that i have send them email to add my name in the list to collect the document . But till now I didn't receive any email from riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca . If any one went through the process of PCC in Dammam or Riyadh kindly inform the procedure .

Best Regards,
Zakir