Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Funtell85 said:
Hello Cian,

Going is getting tough gathering all required documents. Finally got all PCCs today! Now time to chase the bank for POF statements and gather other docs. Looking to submit by weekend.

How about you? I think you can delay the medicals but then, is it really worth it? I am also planning to go ahead of my family, but won't delay their medicals for that since the PR process would only take about 6months and I have 1yr for them to arrive. I will just plan for them to arrive on the last day or 2 days before :)

I noticed you mentioned a whatsapp group, can I be added to this?

Cheers,
funtell
Hi Funtell,

If you're ready with PCCs and meds then you've almost crossed the toughest part of the sea. POF is probably the most easiest one. And quickest too.

Here, there'll be some confusion. NSNP says bank statement for 6 months is sufficient but CIC will ask for bank letter and statement. Some will say it's bank relationship letter and some says it's called balance confirmation letter. I sent balance confirmation letter.

I'm just sharing this info just in case if you need it.

Yeah, when the going gets tough the tough gets going! Good song, yeah!?

All the best!

Luder

lazyzyf

Mar 22, 2017
Hi guys,

can anyone tell me how to prepare the document "Documentation to show work experience match with NOC 2011" in NSNP application guide?
Now I have the employment reference letter and my colleague's name card, pay stubs, offer letter.
In the reference letter, there are my duties and responsibilities listed, which are match with NOC, can i submit this documentation exatly same as the reference letter?

Thanks for any help.

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Luder said:
Hi Funtell,

If you're ready with PCCs and meds then you've almost crossed the toughest part of the sea. POF is probably the most easiest one. And quickest too.

Here, there'll be some confusion. NSNP says bank statement for 6 months is sufficient but CIC will ask for bank letter and statement. Some will say it's bank relationship letter and some says it's called balance confirmation letter. I sent balance confirmation letter.

I'm just sharing this info just in case if you need it.

Yeah, when the going gets tough the tough gets going! Good song, yeah!?

All the best!

Luder
Luder,

This is good information. Thanks a lot for sharing. Yeah, the tough gets going... :)

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
lazyzyf said:
Hi guys,

can anyone tell me how to prepare the document "Documentation to show work experience match with NOC 2011" in NSNP application guide?
Now I have the employment reference letter and my colleague's name card, pay stubs, offer letter.
In the reference letter, there are my duties and responsibilities listed, which are match with NOC, can i submit this documentation exatly same as the reference letter?

Thanks for any help.
Hi, lazyzyf, can you confirm that you received an email from nominee officer asking for matching your duties mentioned in reference letters with the lead statement of noc and ensuring that they indicate matching with substantial amount of main duties of noc in a particular format provided by them and that is why you are seeking this information or your question is all about? so that I can extend help

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hey guys/seniors, please I have a question.

There is an ongoing argument on if CIC will accept pension funds as proof of funds and what percentage? 100%, 25% or 0%? I am of the opinion that this is not accepted, kindly help clarify...

Cheers,
Funtell

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Funtell85 said:
Hey guys/seniors, please I have a question.

There is an ongoing argument on if CIC will accept pension funds as proof of funds and what percentage? 100%, 25% or 0%? I am of the opinion that this is not accepted, kindly help clarify...

Cheers,
Funtell
Hi, Provident fund is accepted by Pension fund is not.

lazyzyf

Mar 22, 2017
tammypatel said:
Hi, lazyzyf, can you confirm that you received an email from nominee officer asking for matching your duties mentioned in reference letters with the lead statement of noc and ensuring that they indicate matching with substantial amount of main duties of noc in a particular format provided by them and that is why you are seeking this information or your question is all about? so that I can extend help
Hi tammypatel,

Thanks for your reply. I forgot to mention that I was trying to prepare documents for application of 2017 NSNP. my career match NOC 2147. I have doubt on how to prepare "documention to show work match NOC 2011", as I think in my reference letter it already include sufficient information about my duties and responsibilities which exactly match NOC 2011.

rckish450

Dec 1, 2015
GSHARMA05 said:
Thanks Kishore for the info. But one doubt from 2nd Feb 2016 to 17th May 2016 so almost 14 weeks... :eek:

Could you please let me know what steps you followed then, i mean did you submit the ITA with application number of FBI or something like that.. please help me as i think it will be also same case for me. When did you do your medical then ?

Br,
G
I applied for FBI PCC on Fec 11th (not 2nd) and got it on 17th May. However, I did this when I was still waiting for the nomination from NS.
Below are my timelines:
FBI PCC applied: 11 Feb, 2016
FBI PCC received: 17 May, 2016
India PCC applied (Houston, TX embassy): 15 Feb, 2016
India PCC received: 18 Apr, 2016
Upfront Medicals: 19 Aug, 2016
Nomination from NS: 2 Sep, 2016
ITA: 2 Oct, 2016
PR/COPR received: 22 Feb, 2017

Let me know if you need any help in any of the steps.

Regards,
Kishore

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Funtell85 said:
Thanks... Can you please share the link to where this is explained on CIC website as we have searched and cant find it...
Another question, please what information is necessary to include in the letter of explanation (LOE)?

Thanks...

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
rckish450 said:
I applied for FBI PCC on Fec 11th (not 2nd) and got it on 17th May. However, I did this when I was still waiting for the nomination from NS.
Below are my timelines:
FBI PCC applied: 11 Feb, 2016
FBI PCC received: 17 May, 2016
India PCC applied (Houston, TX embassy): 15 Feb, 2016
India PCC received: 18 Apr, 2016
Upfront Medicals: 19 Aug, 2016
Nomination from NS: 2 Sep, 2016
ITA: 2 Oct, 2016
PR/COPR received: 22 Feb, 2017

Let me know if you need any help in any of the steps.

Regards,
Kishore
Thanks Kishore , it was really wise that you did PCC stuff in advance. But now I am afraid what will happen as seeing your time lines and predicting mine , below are my ques, please suggest
Que 1: i have applied for FBI PCC on 8th April (think it will come somewhere around 8 July) which will be more than 90 days time. What should i do now, can i provide state clearance and some receipt number for FBI PCC.

Que2 : For India PCC (SFO embassy) can i go in person and submit and take it hand to hand and how much time it will take. I called them and they said it will take 10-15 days , but seeing your time line it also took more than 60 days.

Que3: For medical i saw there is no authorized center in my state so i am planning to go to seattle and get it done. What all docs do i need to take and how much time and expense it will cost approx. And do they send it directly to CIC or they will give it to me and i have to send .

Please suggest what steps should i follow.

Br,
G

Srividya

Feb 6, 2017
Hi,

I want to apply for NSNP in 2017.
Does anyone have any idea as to when will it open in 2017?
Can someone tell me what are the basic documents required for NSNP?

Thanks in advance...

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Srividya detailed information about documents and process, eligibility requirements is available on nova scotia immigration website, request you to kindly refer the same.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Srividya said:
Hi,

I want to apply for NSNP in 2017.
Does anyone have any idea as to when will it open in 2017?
Can someone tell me what are the basic documents required for NSNP?

Thanks in advance...
I think it will open in june or after that...I not sure.
Basic documents are your IELTS, Educational Assessment from WES, POF(proof of fund), your travel details, experience certificates, birth certificate , marriage certificate etc.

SDKD