NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cool2409 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am a NSNP applicant. I would like to share my timeline here. I feel fortunate to be a part of this forum. I followed it day and night and it kept me updated.

Application received by NS on 5/09/15
Pre AOR on 7/06/16
Nomination received on 29/08/16
ITA on 5/11/16
EAOR on 15/11/16
Medicals passed on 18/11/16
Schedule A request on 8/03/17
Passport Request on 24/03/17
Passport submitted on 27/03/17
Passport Received back on 5/04/17 :)

I would like to thanks everyone who has helped me with prompt replies to my posts, who were with me when I was low with delay of processing and motivated me for patience. I wish every aspirant good luck and pray for speedy processing.... Once again All the best :)
congratulations.

Reactions: cool2409

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cool2409 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am a NSNP applicant. I would like to share my timeline here. I feel fortunate to be a part of this forum. I followed it day and night and it kept me updated.

Application received by NS on 5/09/15
Pre AOR on 7/06/16
Nomination received on 29/08/16
ITA on 5/11/16
EAOR on 15/11/16
Medicals passed on 18/11/16
Schedule A request on 8/03/17
Passport Request on 24/03/17
Passport submitted on 27/03/17
Passport Received back on 5/04/17 :)

I would like to thanks everyone who has helped me with prompt replies to my posts, who were with me when I was low with delay of processing and motivated me for patience. I wish every aspirant good luck and pray for speedy processing.... Once again All the best :)
Congrats Cool2409!!!
Wishing you and ur family a happy life in NS :D :D :D

SDKD

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Luder said:
Summer is the right time Kushal. I've planned to travel during summer too.

I see that your medical is closer to expiry. The month of June is already summer in Canada I think. But it's very near. With some extension you'll get enough time for the preparation.

Oh almost forget, my visa expires toward the end of August. I've planned to travel by the end of July.

Anyway, just let us know how long they give extension when you ask for it. It may be useful for people in similar situations.

All the best!

Cheers,

Luder
Hi Luder/Drajpoot,

Well, should i ask for extension now before they stamp the visa on my passport or should i wait to have the visa first then request for extension? This will entail additional cost to send passports abroad for visa extension again!!!! If i get visa till mid-July this will be fine for me.

Any advice guys...

Cheers,

Kushal

flyingjutt

Sep 22, 2016
Dear All,

I am filling my application after ITA. I read somewhere on the forum that I have to attach the nomination letter from the province and also provide any other information to CIC which I provided, as required in ADR, at the pnp stage separately. However, I do no see any separate tab for the ADR information and the nomination letter from nova scotia.

Can you please guide me where do I upload this information.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Kushal_75 said:
Hi Luder/Drajpoot,

Well, should i ask for extension now before they stamp the visa on my passport or should i wait to have the visa first then request for extension? This will entail additional cost to send passports abroad for visa extension again!!!! If i get visa till mid-July this will be fine for me.

Any advice guys...

Cheers,

Kushal
Hi Kushal,

I have no idea about extensions. Let's see - We'll ask forum experts and and other people too. If I find some information about extensions or anything related I'll share right away.

All the very best Kushal!

Cheers,

Luder

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Firstly Congrats to all who got Visa stamped and all the best who are processing post ITA formalities.

For those who are in USA and looking for PCC from US , PFB

There are myths around that local police PCC or state department can give PCC . But the one which is valid is from FBI only.

1. Take finger prints on FBI approved FD form from authorized center. Fill in the online form available on FBI website .
2. Make bankers cheque, or CC paytme of $18 payable to Treasury of United states and send it to the given address on thier website.

It will take around 8-10 weeks when FBI will revert to you with PCC (sometimes more than that also). But we can not do anything in that.

Hope i will get it in 8-10 weeks. And thats why I am planning to do medical nearer to that time line only.

Br,
G

flyingjutt

Sep 22, 2016
Dear Seniors.

I am filling my application after ITA. I read somewhere on the forum that I have to attach the nomination letter from the province and also provide any other information to CIC which I provided, as required in ADR, at the pnp stage separately. However, I do no see any separate tab for the ADR information and the nomination letter from nova scotia.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
flyingjutt said:
Dear Seniors.

Hi buddy,

I didn't send my nomination letter or any ADR docs; I have my PR visa now.

If your score went from the initial score to a 600 Plus you don't have to send the nomination letter. ITA happened because of nomination. They are interlinked.

ADR documents:

Some docs you send to ADR are common for PR application as well. Example: bank statements and updated experience letters. And there may be some more docs. But there's no special section to upload ADR docs in the PR application.

All the best!

Luder

guruprasath.j

Oct 24, 2016
Hello all,

I received Nomination from NS on Feb 27 and Invitation on 1st March 2017.
I chose 2232 - mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians

I have made a mistake in choosing Job Code. I should have chosen 2141 which fits my profile.
I have 445 CRS Points as such and 1045 (445+600 points) after having received NS Nomination.
I do fear that i may not find a job for 2141 after having migrated to NS.

Is it recommended to discontinue the application from NSNP and be among the Express entry pool?

PS: I am done with my medicals and collating all my documents for submission. Also waiting for FBI PCC for my wife.

Requesting your sincere inputs. I regret for having made a mistake of my life.

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
guruprasath.j said:
Hello all,

I received Nomination from NS on Feb 27 and Invitation on 1st March 2017.
I chose 2232 - mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians

I have made a mistake in choosing Job Code. I should have chosen 2141 which fits my profile.
I have 445 CRS Points as such and 1045 (445+600 points) after having received NS Nomination.
I do fear that i may not find a job for 2141 after having migrated to NS.

Is it recommended to discontinue the application from NSNP and be among the Express entry pool?

PS: I am done with my medicals and collating all my documents for submission. Also waiting for FBI PCC for my wife.

Requesting your sincere inputs. I regret for having made a mistake of my life.
Sorry to hear about mismatch in NOCs, but if you are having 445 haven't u got invite from EE pool last time around 25 march, as min CRS was 431 only ..

Also if you could please tell when you applied for FBI PCC for your wife and expected date to get it. As i have also done for my own, yesterday only so curious to know.

Br,
G

Prairie2016

Dec 20, 2016
Dear all

Please help me with this

I am filling questionaire for PR application. I have relatives in Alberta and I answer Yes but I dont have any points for this fact. However, then it asked me a few documents (required) for this issue: like proof of relationship, Canadian family member proof of status...
I dont know if I really have to declare information about my relatives while in fact I dont have any additional points for it. Or I have to declare the fact that I have relatives no matter what...

Thank you again for your time

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
One quick question , since i am still waiting for my golden email... do you receive cic notification first and then nova scotia email for nomination OR nomination email first and then notification from CIC?

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Guys,

Whats up??? Hows everyone doing?

Where did you reach SDKD??? Funtell??? Terik??? How is it goin?

How about you TammyPatel??? You didnt add me to your gujju Whatsapp group bro you were talking about... Please add me as well... I private messaged you my mobile number on the forum. Please check your inbox and add me to it or whoever is the admin.

Am right now renewing my passport... Then PCC and after that I am ready to rock'n'roll...

Had a query too:
Here is the situation: I am planning to visit alone at first (Luder its a guilt free pass :p 8) ;D)... As discussed earlier, I want to buy as much time I can for my wife to come out der, so that I can get well settled and then she can follow.

As Drajppot suggested, its either within 1 year of visa stamp date/1 year of medicals date, you need to reach Canada. So what could be the best way? Should I take the medicals as late as possible or any other ideas? Show me a way to buy more time...

Luder, Drajpoot, SDKD any inputs?

Thanks in advance
Cian

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cian said:
Hi Guys,

Whats up??? Hows everyone doing?

Where did you reach SDKD??? Funtell??? Terik??? How is it goin?

How about you TammyPatel??? You didnt add me to your gujju Whatsapp group bro you were talking about... Please add me as well... I private messaged you my mobile number on the forum. Please check your inbox and add me to it or whoever is the admin.

Am right now renewing my passport... Then PCC and after that I am ready to rock'n'roll...

Had a query too:
Here is the situation: I am planning to visit alone at first (Luder its a guilt free pass :p 8) ;D)... As discussed earlier, I want to buy as much time I can for my wife to come out der, so that I can get well settled and then she can follow.

As Drajppot suggested, its either within 1 year of visa stamp date/1 year of medicals date, you need to reach Canada. So what could be the best way? Should I take the medicals as late as possible or any other ideas? Show me a way to buy more time...

Luder, Drajpoot, SDKD any inputs?

Thanks in advance
Cian
Hai,

Actually I am waiting for Bahrain PCC, but upto now didnt receive it. Agent telling they didnt send from Bahrain :'(...I am waiting for that. Planing to do medical.

SDKD

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Dear All,

I have replied to the ADR email I had received. I received Out of Office (OOO) email from the Nominee Officer mentioning he/she is away from office and will be returning on April 25th, 2017. So in this case, will I not hear back on the decision from NSOI until the Officer resumes office?

Has someone else faced this situation?

Regards,
Aditya