+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Asha urvish

Jun 25, 2015
p_shar said:
When did you reply to your AOR? I haven't heard back yet as I received AOR on Feb 16th and replied on Feb 20th. I think we two left in the forum who didn't get any response yet and it's been over a month and a week already... Anyone else who didn't get any response after the AOR yet?
Hi,

My AOR date is also on 16th feb..Didnt receive anything after that.... :'(

rckish450

Dec 1, 2015
GSHARMA05 said:
Thanks Luder, will try to get the info from Consulate and let everyone know if in case someone is in same situation.

Br,
G
Hi G,

FYI. I too live in US and got the India PCC from embassy here.
Process is that, you apply for the Indian PCC at your nearest embassy. This comes under Misc. Services. Embassy will send the request to your respective Passport issued location in India for clearance. Once they respond back, embassy will call you and you can submit your passports for the PCC. You can get back the passports the same day. The time-taking process is to get the response back from your Passport office in India.
For me it took around 3 months to get the response.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any info.

Regards,
Kishore

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Qamhus123 said:
Yes guys in this forum have become a family now. We all should meet and celebrate in NS
Its so nice to read and hear , The fact is I read similar post very frequently almost from each group of members whose file in process or close to nomination since January 2015 that this forum become a family now , I have seen many members or I would say almost all members who spend their valuable time and did support a lot and were very active at a time and I am always thankful to each of them. So its not only this time , but every time this forum become a family for a group but for a very short time; sometime family exist till nomination of that group members, sometime family exist till memebers submit PR application and then ................ big Silence forever
Soon after new group become active and most probably very soon new member is going to active from December applications, I guess that would be last family from this forum

See the spreadhseet all in blue which will give you idea how many were here and forsure everyone in blue is now somewhere in Nova Scotia but you can see only in Spreadsheet unfortunately not in Nova Scotia. So life is like that always..

Anyways I like this post everytime asusal .

regards
D

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Yes D,

Its sad that people are here for some purpose and then disappear . It will be great if someone starts a Post and we all will pass our mobile numbers . And after reaching in NS we can meet their . After PR as well everyone needs some kind of help . If we know someone from our group is already in NS then it will be great help to one another . Lets see what opinion others have .

Best Regards
Zakir

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
samarth_patil2006 said:
Hello Friends,
Last 2 months were quite fascinating for me. Had lots of email exchange between integrity officer and me. Integrity officer was having doubts about my application. He had doubts about my application being handled by some agent but in reality I'm handling my own application. so after couples of email exchanges he was satisfied and he again reassigned my file back to Nominee Program.

Timeline :
Application received at Halifax on 18th Aug 2015.
First communication from case office on : 19th Aug 2016
Settlement plan and bank balance certificate mail on 12th Sept 2016 (replied on 23rd Sept)
File reassigned to Nominee program : 3rd Feb 2017

but after 3rd feb 2017, there is no communication from case officer.

any idea on how much time case officer would take to decide about my application?
Hai Samarth,

Plz send them a mail regarding your status.

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Asha urvish said:
Hi,

My AOR date is also on 16th feb..Didnt receive anything after that.... :'(
Hai Asha,

Hoping this week you will get ADR or else they may give direct Nomination. If you had provided all the documents they needed they would directly give nomination.

Dont worry everything is fine... :D

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
drajpoot said:
Its so nice to read and hear , The fact is I read similar post very frequently almost from each group of members whose file in process or close to nomination since January 2015 that this forum become a family now , I have seen many members or I would say almost all members who spend their valuable time and did support a lot and were very active at a time and I am always thankful to each of them. So its not only this time , but every time this forum become a family for a group but for a very short time; sometime family exist till nomination of that group members, sometime family exist till memebers submit PR application and then ................ big Silence forever
Soon after new group become active and most probably very soon new member is going to active from December applications, I guess that would be last family from this forum

See the spreadhseet all in blue which will give you idea how many were here and forsure everyone in blue is now somewhere in Nova Scotia but you can see only in Spreadsheet unfortunately not in Nova Scotia. So life is like that always..

regards
D
Yes D you said it...I was also thinking the same thing people who got Nominated and even for PR they are active in the forum. Moreover, they even didnt provide an excel sheet indicating PR status, as from this sheet we are able to know the processing time between PR submission and Passport request.

If there is any such link plz inform us too :D

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
mdzakir1 said:
Yes D,

Its sad that people are here for some purpose and then disappear . It will be great if someone starts a Post and we all will pass our mobile numbers . And after reaching in NS we can meet their . After PR as well everyone needs some kind of help . If we know someone from our group is already in NS then it will be great help to one another . Lets see what opinion others have .

Best Regards
Zakir
Yes Zakir,

If someone is there to guide us regarding the job market, accommodation etc it will be easy to know overall budget ;D.

After applying PR I need to have a great research in this :'(

SDKD

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
Yes Zakir,

If someone is there to guide us regarding the job market, accommodation etc it will be easy to know overall budget ;D.

After applying PR I need to have a great research in this :'(

SDKD
Yes,

Everyone wants to know about the Current status of halifax . If we start new post and connect there then we can help each other and meet in Halifax .

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
mdzakir1 said:
Yes,

Everyone wants to know about the Current status of halifax . If we start new post and connect there then we can help each other and meet in Halifax .
Done!!!

Did you receive copy of Nomination certificate by mail?? I received it today. :D

SDKD

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
mdzakir1 said:
Yes D,

Best Regards
Zakir
Well its not sad its a fact life is always like that Well in my knowledge there is also a whatsapp group I think and I dont know how that work as I never been there but I guess you might find more member there than here.

Best regards
D

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
mdzakir1 said:
Yes Qamhus123,

I spend more time on this forum than other websites . I get lot of useful information on this site . By the way , when are you going to land in NS or U already landed NS . If someone is there then we can know current status of job market and other things .
I have still not landed in NS, I am planning for late next month. Lets see. Job market is good over there, all you need is to get a canadian work experience and you will be good to go.

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
samarth_patil2006 said:
Hello Friends,
Last 2 months were quite fascinating for me. Had lots of email exchange between integrity officer and me. Integrity officer was having doubts about my application. He had doubts about my application being handled by some agent but in reality I'm handling my own application. so after couples of email exchanges he was satisfied and he again reassigned my file back to Nominee Program.

Timeline :
Application received at Halifax on 18th Aug 2015.
First communication from case office on : 19th Aug 2016
Settlement plan and bank balance certificate mail on 12th Sept 2016 (replied on 23rd Sept)
File reassigned to Nominee program : 3rd Feb 2017

but after 3rd feb 2017, there is no communication from case officer.

any idea on how much time case officer would take to decide about my application?
Best of luck for your process.

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
ritawallu said:
Hi Qamhus,

When did you submitted your eAPR?
I submitted my eAPR on 27th Sept 2016.

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
drajpoot said:

regards
D
You are right D, it all depends upon priorities and willingness to stay connected and have a long term association with people. It requires commitment. I appreciate those who are still around and helping those who have followed. I am also giving my best to stay connected and help our members in this forum. After all when i applied i needed help and you were there to help. So we should keep in mind that just like we had our issues resolved from this forum, we must make sure that others have their issues resolved too.