+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
shakhawet said:
Hi, everyone.. I am shakhawet and new in this forum. I am Dec,8,2015 Applicant and today I got AOR mail.Can anyone suggest how I fill the noc table...suppose in my one position of job I mentioned 10 duties and out of 10 only 5 duties match with the duties described in NOC. how I will fill the table?

is there anyone who can help to do this?

Congratulations,waow they seem to be moving extra fast.
All the best,i am sure the seniors will answer your questions.
But i feel with 60% you should be fine.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
shakhawet said:
Hi, everyone.. I am shakhawet and new in this forum. I am Dec,8,2015 Applicant and today I got AOR mail.Can anyone suggest how I fill the noc table...suppose in my one position of job I mentioned 10 duties and out of 10 only 5 duties match with the duties described in NOC. how I will fill the table?

Woww COngrats!!!

SDKD

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Guys Congratulations to all who got AOR and ITA's....admin please update, got my ITA too...thanks to everyone, stay patient to those still waiting, your turn will come..

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Dear Seniors,

Related to Factor 2 - English/French point matrix, how we determine our point base on each language abilities or overall CLB? For example my IELTS: Speaking 6.0, Listening 7.0, Reading 7.5, Writing 6.0

My overall IELTS is CLB7 but I got Reading point of 7.0 > 6.5 of CLB8 Reading point.

Thanks

mickeymousec

Apr 29, 2015
Wayne_Tran said:
Dear Seniors,

Related to Factor 2 - English/French point matrix, how we determine our point base on each language abilities or overall CLB? For example my IELTS: Speaking 6.0, Listening 7.0, Reading 7.5, Writing 6.0

My overall IELTS is CLB7 but I got Reading point of 7.0 > 6.5 of CLB8 Reading point.

Thanks
You should use this chart to determine CLB for each ability.
cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp
The overall IELTS score has no meaning when applying for immigration.
If your reading is 7.5 or 7.0, then your reading is at CLB9, and the other three abilities are at CLB7.

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
shakhawet said:

Congratulations! I think filling the table is quite straightforward. You just need to compare your job description against the NOC2011 requirements for your NOC's job description. Seniors may advise better though...

shakhawet

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Funtell85 said:
Congratulations! I think filling the table is quite straightforward. You just need to compare your job description against the NOC2011 requirements for your NOC's job description. Seniors may advise better though...
Hi, Everyone, Two queries for filling up NOC comparison table :

1.To fill up the NOC table comparison, will I have to create a separate excel file as like the format given by nsnp and then attach the file with the mail while replying or writing the comparison in the mail body?
2.Suppose I perform 12 duties in a particular position which covers all the leading duties found in the NOC 2011 table that is matched perfectly.But out of the 12 duties I have some additional duties that are extra duties I perform regularly.Do I have to mention those while comparing as they will not be found in the NOC 2011 description for a particular occupation?

If anyone can suggest me as I am confused about this.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys.

One question my friends.

How to *move" my wife foreign work experience (I don't claim points for it)
After continue my application after ITA, there is questionare similar as the when we create EE profile. In the section for spouse work experience the data from EE profile is transferred. Should I change there and answer No and add it in personal history?

vinay canada

Dec 7, 2015
Kapoor09 said:
Hi all,

Received my AOR on 2nd Feb, my application date was 24th Nov.
Responded to AOR today. Thank you all for the support
Hi Kapoor09,
I am also 24Nov applicant received AOR on 2Nd Feb, responded to AOR on 9 Feb.
Till date no mail from NSNP have you received any response.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinay canada said:
Hi Kapoor09,
I am also 24Nov applicant received AOR on 2Nd Feb, responded to AOR on 9 Feb.
Till date no mail from NSNP have you received any response.
I think is too early to start expecting response. From the spreadsheet, it takes a minimum of 10-15 days for additional info.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
shakhawet said:
Hi, Everyone, Two queries for filling up NOC comparison table :

1.To fill up the NOC table comparison, will I have to create a separate excel file as like the format given by nsnp and then attach the file with the mail while replying or writing the comparison in the mail body?
2.Suppose I perform 12 duties in a particular position which covers all the leading duties found in the NOC 2011 table that is matched perfectly.But out of the 12 duties I have some additional duties that are extra duties I perform regularly.Do I have to mention those while comparing as they will not be found in the NOC 2011 description for a particular occupation?

If anyone can suggest me as I am confused about this.
1) Yes you can create a new excel sheet by taking the example format given by NS and then reply the same in the email.
2)If your all 12 duties are there in noc2011 write all even including the additional duties which are not there in noc2011... Once you write all lets say 15 of them, compare the 12 which you find are matching with noc2011. Keep it in mind to write exactly all the duties like its written on your reference letter amd next compare the one which are matching in the next column.

Regards,
Ritz.