23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
traveler982 said:
Hey guys.

One question my friends.

How to *move" my wife foreign work experience (I don't claim points for it)
After continue my application after ITA, there is questionare similar as the when we create EE profile. In the section for spouse work experience the data from EE profile is transferred. Should I change there and answer No and add it in personal history?
If you are not claiming points for your wife work experience than you can mention the same in the personal history.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
shakhawet said:
Hi, everyone.. I am shakhawet and new in this forum. I am Dec,8,2015 Applicant and today I got AOR mail.Can anyone suggest how I fill the noc table...suppose in my one position of job I mentioned 10 duties and out of 10 only 5 duties match with the duties described in NOC. how I will fill the table?

is there anyone who can help to do this?
Just write all the 10 duties and in the next column mention the one which you find it matching with noc2011 i. e. The 5 which you say are matching.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Wayne_Tran said:
Dear Seniors,

Related to Factor 2 - English/French point matrix, how we determine our point base on each language abilities or overall CLB? For example my IELTS: Speaking 6.0, Listening 7.0, Reading 7.5, Writing 6.0

My overall IELTS is CLB7 but I got Reading point of 7.0 > 6.5 of CLB8 Reading point.

Thanks
You are attaining CLB7 with these scores. To get CLB8 the scores should be:
L-7.5, R-6.5,W-6.5,S-6.5
Had you attained 7.5 in listening and 6.5 in either speaking or writing, you would have got CLB 8.

http://ieltscanadatest.com/test-results/ielts-and-clb/

Check this link to see how much scores one need to attain a specific CLB level.

Regards,
Ritz.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hai Friends,

Had anyone applied for Indian PCC from UAE??? If so how long it takes to get Indian PCC??

As I heard it takes time to get Indian PCC so its better to apply early means after getting AOR.

Do anyone knows the validity of Indian PCC??

Please guide me.

SDKD

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear All,

Now i have received email from NSNP and i have replied them as well . I live in KSA and would like to know when is the best time to apply for PCC for india and KSA . And validity for PCC for both the countries .

Waiting for seniors input.

Best Regards,
Zakir

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritawallu said:
If you are not claiming points for your wife work experience than you can mention the same in the personal history.

And how to fill the history section if we had education and work in the same period? They overlap at one period of time. Should I insert two rows for the same period- one for education and one for work experience?

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
mdzakir1 said:
Dear All,

Now i have received email from NSNP and i have replied them as well . I live in KSA and would like to know when is the best time to apply for PCC for india and KSA . And validity for PCC for both the countries .

Waiting for seniors input.

Best Regards,
Zakir
hi, not sure how long PCC in India lasts, but KSA is I think 6 months, although I have not yet applied for mine, some say KSA PCC is good for 3 months I will let you know when I get mine.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
SDKD said:
Hai Friends,

Had anyone applied for Indian PCC from UAE??? If so how long it takes to get Indian PCC??

As I heard it takes time to get Indian PCC so its better to apply early means after getting AOR.

Do anyone knows the validity of Indian PCC??

Please guide me.

SDKD
Each country might have different validity of their PCC, BUT it does not matter for CIC as because CIC do not accept any PCC issued 6 months before your application date.
For example:

Someone has PCC from India issued on 1st January 2017, and as per Indian law this PCC is valid for 1 year i.e. till 31st Dec 2017.
But if this guy applied or submit his PR application on 1st August 2017 CIC will not accept this PCC as on the day he submit his application his PCC became 7 months old. So make sure your PCC must not be more than 6 month old on the day you submit your application.

Exception-

If someone lived in india or any country in Past let say between 01 Jan 2013 -31 Dec 2015 and he is having PCC from that country issued on or after 31 Dec 2015. And after 31dec 2015 he never get back to that country then in this case CIC will accept that PCC.
Does not matter Applicant is submitting application in 2017 or 2018, CIC will accept his PCC cause the candidate never get back to that country after the PCC issued date.

regards
D

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
drajpoot said:
Each country might have different validity of their PCC, BUT it does not matter for CIC as because CIC do not accept any PCC issued 6 months before your application date.
For example:

Someone has PCC from India issued on 1st January 2017, and as per Indian law this PCC is valid for 1 year i.e. till 31st Dec 2017.
But if this guy applied or submit his PR application on 1st August 2017 CIC will not accept this PCC as on the day he submit his application his PCC became 7 months old. So make sure your PCC must not be more than 6 month old on the day you submit your application.

Exception-

If someone lived in india or any country in Past let say between 01 Jan 2013 -31 Dec 2015 and he is having PCC from that country issued on or after 31 Dec 2015. And after 31dec 2015 he never get back to that country then in this case CIC will accept that PCC.
Does not matter Applicant is submitting application in 2017 or 2018, CIC will accept his PCC cause the candidate never get back to that country after the PCC issued date.

regards
D
Thanks a lot Drajpoot...

So I can apply for Indian PCC now, as they are telling first we have to take UAE PCC and then we have to submit with the application of Indian PCC. Right now we are in UAE.

Once again thx D for your repy :)

SDKD

guruprasath.j

Oct 24, 2016
Hello All,

I have got the NSNP Nomination. before i click 'Accept' and get an invitation to apply for a visa, i have few doubts to clarify.

Once i click to 'accept' i along with wife and my baby son would receive an Invitation to apply. Is my understanding correct?

I am applying under NOC code 2232. Now how good are the job oppurtunities for this NOC Code.

And an important question, can i relocate to any other province if i am not able to find a job, say in 3 months time after i moved to Nov Scotia?

Please throw some light on these doubts.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!!! Accepting the nomination covers your family for ITA. NOC 2232, mechanic technician has good job prospects in any of the provinces. Before you can relocate to another province, you must spend a minimum of 2 years in the province that nominated you.

Hope your doubts are cleared now.

Please provide your timeline to boost our faiths for those of us who are still expecting nominations.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guruprasath.j said:
Hello All,

I have got the NSNP Nomination. before i click 'Accept' and get an invitation to apply for a visa, i have few doubts to clarify.

Once i click to 'accept' i along with wife and my baby son would receive an Invitation to apply. Is my understanding correct?

I am applying under NOC code 2232. Now how good are the job oppurtunities for this NOC Code.

And an important question, can i relocate to any other province if i am not able to find a job, say in 3 months time after i moved to Nov Scotia?

Please throw some light on these doubts.
Congrats!!! Accepting the nomination covers your family for ITA. NOC 2232, mechanic technician has good job prospects in any of the provinces. Before you can relocate to another province, you must spend a minimum of 2 years in the province that nominated you.

Please provide your timeline to boost our faiths for those of us who are still expecting nominations.

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
66778899 said:

Hi,

Interesting, you've stated that using strong obligation "must". Is there already written juridical grounds for that ?

P.S in case of nomination, I'm not going to be betrayal, just for general education purposes.

guruprasath.j

Oct 24, 2016
Sapsan said:
Hi,

Interesting, you've stated that using strong obligation "must". Is there already written juridical grounds for that ?

P.S in case of nomination, I'm not going to be betrayal, just for general education purposes.
Yes, even i wanted to know if by law it states that i should be there for a minimum of two years.

Even i don't want to betray the province which nominated me.

But i want to be sure of options of moving to any other province if i don't find any jobs in Nova Scotia

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
66778899 said:

you can relocate to the other province
please read below :

The right to legislate in the field of immigration in Canada is shared equally between the Federal government and the provinces. Since the Quebec government acquired exclusive rights to establish its own policies and programs in 1981, all of the provinces and territories have implemented their own immigration programs to select immigrants.

But what is the implication when a province issues an approval for a newcomer to relocate to its province and what are the obligations of an applicant to actually settle in that province?

Increasing numbers of applicants are applying for admission to Canada under a provincial nomination program (PNP) or through Quebec.

A starting point for discussion is section 6 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Commonly known as the Canadian Charter or the Constitution Act, 1982, it is a series of legislative enactments dating back to the birth of Canada in 1867. It provides Canadians with basic rights in relations with government at all levels and binds all provincial/territorial legislative assemblies in Canada including the federal legislature, the Parliament of Canada. Section 6 provides permanent residents and Canadian citizens with the right to live and work in any province in Canada.

Section 6 reads:

(1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.

(2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right:

to move to and take up residence in any province; and
to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.
In immigration matters, the implication of section 6 and mobility rights under the Charter is significant. But these rights do not actually begin until permanent residence has been established.

Once a province selects an applicant, the federal department of Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) will oversee admissibility issues, including health and security. Upon landing at a Port of Entry (POE) in Canada, the Canada Border Services Agency will also ensure admissibility and this would include verifying the truthfulness of an applicant’s intentions to reside in a particular province.

Paragraph 87(2)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) clarifies that a foreign national is a member of the PN class if they intend to reside in the province that has nominated them.

After receiving a permanent residence visa and appearing at a port of entry for admission to Canada, once admitted, there is nothing that can come in between an applicant’s Charter mobility rights to live and work anywhere in Canada. The provinces which seek to attract newcomers under their provincial immigration programs are left to create the right conditions to attract and more importantly, retain immigrants.

This has been an ongoing challenge for some of the provinces that are being used by prospective applicants as a “back door entry” to Canada, who do not otherwise qualify for admission under the federal skilled worker program.

Indeed, this has been a serious challenge facing Quebec which has direct authority to select 50,000 newcomers under all categories representing approximately 20% of total admissions to Canada. This is by far the most of any province.

Historically, and as empirical data confirms, the province of Quebec retains only a fraction of the applicants it actually approves. Many applicants often decide to forego their initial intention to settle in Quebec and elect to settle elsewhere. This is especially the case under Quebec’s immigrant investor program (QIIP) which has dominated the Canadian market of investment based immigration.

For other provinces including Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island which promote their own skilled worker programs, the retention of immigrants remains an ongoing challenge for provincial policy makers.

Applicants applying through a PN must be mindful of the requirement to maintain compliance with the program and truthfulness in the application process. The intention to settle in a province under an immigration program must be clearly present upon landing.

In the case of individuals where indications at the POE are that they no longer intend to reside in the nominating province/territory, they may be reported under section A44(1) for non-compliance with paragraph 87(2)(b) of the IRPR.

At worst, where it becomes evident that an individual never intended to reside in the nominating province or territory, this could give rise to an allegation of misrepresentation, pursuant to paragraph 40(1)(a) of the IRPA.

Canada’s 730-day residence rules are among the world’s most flexible. Applicant’s can theoretically leave Canada soon after becoming permanent residents for a period of up to 3 years while retaining their Canadian permanent residence during an initially long period of absence.

A Canadian permanent resident is thus afforded the protection under section 6 of the Charter, to change their minds about where they want to live and work in Canada. There are no obstacles or formalities for Canadians to change their province of residence once permanent residence has been firmly established. Government immigration officials at the federal and provincial levels are well aware of this dilemma.

Given the unpredictability that exists under the current federal express entry system, provincial immigration programs will increasingly become attractive entry points for newcomers to Canada. The provinces also face increasing challenges to correctly choose and retain immigrants.

Applicants considering an immigration project to Canada under provincial programs must do so while carefully balancing their legal rights afforded by section 6 of the Charter and the legal obligations imposed under the Immigration Act.