PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
SDKD said:
Hai...

Right now they are processing Nov 2015 applicant...hoping they will reopen on the mid of 2017. Before that check your NOC is there in the demand list. I am not sure may be at the time of reopening they will show the demand occupation list, bcos we dont know whether they change the demand list in 2017.

SDKD

Hi SDKD, thanks for reply.
My NOC code is 2173 and it's in there demand list . Did they open in 2016 also?
Also my agent asked to have a very detailed reference letter for nsnp on company letterhead and signed by superior is it really required to be signed by superior and on company letterhead?

Thanks

abeeer

Dec 13, 2016
Punjab, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
3-01-2017
Nomination.....
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
araju said:
Hi Ritawallu,

I was able to edit those details and mentioned the correct details.
Hi Guys

I have replied to ADR mail on this Monday.. It was regarding experience letter. Now i have attached each and every thing as required by NS officer. Still waiting for Nomination....
Any idea How much time they will take???.. or How long process is??

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abeeer said:
Hi Guys

I have replied to ADR mail on this Monday.. It was regarding experience letter. Now i have attached each and every thing as required by NS officer. Still waiting for Nomination....
Any idea How much time they will take???.. or How long process is??
Just be patient. Patient is key. you will get your nomination.

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritawallu said:
Well thank you rob. I guess now ill hv to go only with submitting my docs foreAPR.
hi Rita.

i think i was able to edit some of my EE profile info while filling my online e-APR info. since i have submitted, i cant remb where i did that again..

But like Rob suggested..i dont think you have anything to worry about. go ahead and apply for you e-apr man.. it is taking too long.. remb , we will wait for another 1-6 months for PPR. i am patiently counting my days..

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Canaspire said:
Kushal I agree that we can only wait, but my worry is that my Nomination Certificate expires in March...
I am worried if this can have an impact on the application.. And I also wanted to know if we need to take any remedial steps in this regard....
Hi Canaspire,

Don't worry because if you read the nomination letter properly - the last paragraph in the letter, you are told that you must be invited by IRCC and submit a complete application to the latter before the letter expires. You have already done so. The time taken for CIC to process does not count now. So don't worry.

Regards,
K

Canaspire

Sep 15, 2016
Kushal_75 said:
Hi Canaspire,

Don't worry because if you read the nomination letter properly - the last paragraph in the letter, you are told that you must be invited by IRCC and submit a complete application to the latter before the letter expires. You have already done so. The time taken for CIC to process does not count now. So don't worry.

Regards,
K
Hi Kushal

Thanks for the info.. Yes u r right, this is written... A sigh of relief here :)

Regards

rikmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
27 Jan 2017
Nomination.....
3rd Feb 2017
AOR Received.
27th Feb 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21st Feb 2017
How many days does NS usually take to respond after AOR. I got AOR ON 13th Jan and respoon 16th jan. Haven't heard from them after that

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
rikmalhotra said:
How many days does NS usually take to respond after AOR. I got AOR ON 13th Jan and respoon 16th jan. Haven't heard from them after that
Technically as the protocol says they are not supposed to check anything in your application before the deadline that they provide you for submission cause system is scheduled accordingly and they are bound to follow cause everyday is scheduled for different tasks and other applications too they can not remember us and check everyday either we sent them or not BUT exceptions are always there.
So I would say you should not expect any revert before the deadline they issued, AND may be within 15 days after deadline date you may expect and again exception are there like it also depends as per the clarity of your documents and how good they were to satisfy officer

regards
D

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hi Rik,

I am 18 Nov applicant too and my NOC 2173. I got AOR on 12 Jan. Have submitted documents and NOC table on 16 Jan.

From previous applicants, we should be able to hear from NSNP by 15 Feb.

Regards,
Aniketh

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Hello friends,

Received a reply to my AOR yesterday. The Nominee Officer has informed me that he is not satisfied about my Intention to Settle in NS as I have relatives (2 Aunts) in Ontario. He has also asked me about what research I have done about Job Opportunities in Nova Scotia.
How long should be answers be? Should I re- do a settlement plan ( as I had done a fairly comprehensive one earlier) or specifically just answer why NS vs Ontario? Also, what would be a good answer for researching job opportunities - has anyone had this kind of question before ? Seniors please help.

harry592

Dec 6, 2014
One question.

During ITA, applicant gets 90 days to submit application or decline the invitation.

My question is - if applicant starts filling application, can invitation be still declined later like on 89th day?

This may be the case if due to some reason some document/information was not available.

Request inputs on this.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Dear good spirited friends,

It has been awhile since Nova Scotia refused my application. I practically went sublime. Nevertheless, I was not totally inactive as I started processing provincial nomination with Saskatchewan. I'm happy to announce to you all that I was nominated by this province on the 19th January 2017 after I filed an application with them on the 22nd November, 2016. I'm proceeding for my PR asap after paying CAD 550.

Thank you all for your support and please, never let your passion die! Never allow difficulty to stifle your strength. Believe in yourself and trust your good friends. Above all, believe in the living God, Jehovah.

Wishing you all the best.

Kind regards

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
oksma said:
Dear good spirited friends,

It has been awhile since Nova Scotia refused my application. I practically went sublime. Nevertheless, I was not totally inactive as I started processing provincial nomination with Saskatchewan. I'm happy to announce to you all that I was nominated by this province on the 19th January 2017 after I filed an application with them on the 22nd November, 2016. I'm proceeding for my PR asap after paying CAD 550.

Thank you all for your support and please, never let your passion die! Never allow difficulty to stifle your strength. Believe in yourself and trust your good friends. Above all, believe in the living God, Jehovah.

Wishing you all the best.

Kind regards
Wonderful news!!!
Congrats!! Sask is also a nice province, Only winter is too harsh almost -40, Yorkton and Saskatoon are nice cities to live.
Some people also like Regina.
I am very happy for you.

regards
D

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
drajpoot said:
Wonderful news!!!
Congrats!! Sask is also a nice province, Only winter is too harsh almost -40, Yorkton and Saskatoon are nice cities to live.
Some people also like Regina.
I am very happy for you.

regards
D
Thank you very kindly senior man. I respect you for your goodness and loving personality. I can't help but to be happy! This is really wonderful and my God, Jehovah, the Almighty and creator of all things did it for me. In a state of despondency, God picked my hand and exalted me. I will ever remain humble. I thank you for your good heart my dear friend. I chose Regina as the city to live in but this -40 is really of great concern to me. Actually, I was discussing this same extreme temperature issue with a friend yesterday. I hope to move to other cities within Saskatchewan that may present relatively friendly weather. Nevertheless, I'm just over joyed. Thanks Drajpoot, you were such a bulwark and to be honest you're really touching lives in a positive way.

Kind regards