LANDED..........
15-05-2018
rikmalhotra said:
All the best
And Congratulations for your AOR too.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
SDKD said:
We are not planing to visit India right now...

OMG UAE PCC is painful??? :(.....

Even though I was waiting for my Bahrain PCC which was applied on first week of Nov. They told they need 40 working days..but its 50 days and didn't receive PCC. We applied from Bahrain Embassy in Abu Dhabi. :(....

Tensed ???

SDKD
Nothing to get tensed though. But I have heard people saying they have had struggled to get a UAE PCC, rather made to spend a lot to get one. Please look into this, check on other threads as well to understand how to apply for one. Indian PCC should not be a problem, you could probably work on it as soon as you get your NOM. If you are not travelling back to India, then you may apply for one sometime before your NOM.

Good luck..

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
VRKK said:
Hi SDKD, I am currently in Singapore, actually I am an Indian, so do I Need to apply for both country PCC? Then what else need to apply and prepared for? Actually I applied on my own, so Guide me if I have any doubts, thank you

And one more doubt, when I sent application, I just sent account statement of bank, without any bank manager/officials sign and stamp, is it ok? I scarred that they will do something about it, thanks in advance for guiding me
VRKK,

Did you get your AOR ? If not you will be asked to submit your POF once again, get that one a bank letterhead this time. Banks usually issue those provided you tell them what exactly you wanted. Regarding the PCC's you would need to provide Singapore PCC if your stay was more than 6 months, and of course the Indian PCC. Hope this helps you.

VRKK

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Rob2K said:
VRKK,

Did you get your AOR ? If not you will be asked to submit your POF once again, get that one a bank letterhead this time. Banks usually issue those provided you tell them what exactly you wanted. Regarding the PCC's you would need to provide Singapore PCC if your stay was more than 6 months, and of course the Indian PCC. Hope this helps you.
Thank you Rob2K, I will ask bank statement on their letter head with manager stamp and sign, can I start to apply for PCC already, I still haven't got AOR, I am 24th November applicant

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
VRKK said:
Thank you Rob2K, I will ask bank statement on their letter head with manager stamp and sign, can I start to apply for PCC already, I still haven't got AOR, I am 24th November applicant
VRKK,

For your Singapore PCC, you would need to wait till you get request from IRCC. For Indian PCC depends whether you would be visiting India in the near future or not, better get your AOR and think of it. For the SG PCC read the below one:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp

Do I need to provide a police certificate for Express Entry?
Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”
We will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi

Can anybody tell me if we can make changes in express entry profile once we accept the ITA????

My personal details shows interest in "all provinces" whereas I want to update only nova scotia,, as well as the next question where it says have you got any nomination it shows no...how can I make changes....It is in transmitted stage?

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
ritawallu said:
Hi

Can anybody tell me if we can make changes in express entry profile once we accept the ITA????

My personal details shows interest in "all provinces" whereas I want to update only nova scotia,, as well as the next question where it says have you got any nomination it shows no...how can I make changes....It is in transmitted stage?
Hi Rita,

I might not entirely be right here, but as per my knowledge --

(i) Selecting "All Province" is the safest choice as selecting any particular province would have reduced your chance of getting nominated from any other province.
(ii) At the time of creating the profile, I think all of us have given Nomination as 'No'. You got the additional 600 CRS points only because Nova Scotia nominated you and both NSOI & IRCC knows about this.

As per me, you have not intentionally hidden/suppressed any fact here. You just didn't update your profile after getting nominated through NSOI, which is normal. I think, others who have cleared this phase should be in a better position to confirm or correct my points.

Regards,
Aditya

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
adigautam said:
Hi Rita,

I might not entirely be right here, but as per my knowledge --

(i) Selecting "All Province" is the safest choice as selecting any particular province would have reduced your chance of getting nominated from any other province.
(ii) At the time of creating the profile, I think all of us have given Nomination as 'No'. You got the additional 600 CRS points only because Nova Scotia nominated you and both NSOI & IRCC knows about this.

As per me, you have not intentionally hidden/suppressed any fact here. You just didn't update your profile after getting nominated through NSOI, which is normal. I think, others who have cleared this phase should be in a better position to confirm or correct my points.

Regards,
Aditya
Thanks Adi,

Yeah I understand that, but for now since I havent yet submitted my e-apr yet, its only I have accepted the ITA as soon as I got the nomination and forgot to make any changes to the profile. Now is there any chance of updating my personal details after accepting the ITA? Its all in transmitted state.

VRKK

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Rob2K said:
VRKK,

For your Singapore PCC, you would need to wait till you get request from IRCC. For Indian PCC depends whether you would be visiting India in the near future or not, better get your AOR and think of it. For the SG PCC read the below one:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp

Do I need to provide a police certificate for Express Entry?
Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked
to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”
We will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.

Thank you so much for your kind info

araju

Nov 3, 2016
ritawallu said:
Thanks Adi,

Yeah I understand that, but for now since I havent yet submitted my e-apr yet, its only I have accepted the ITA as soon as I got the nomination and forgot to make any changes to the profile. Now is there any chance of updating my personal details after accepting the ITA? Its all in transmitted state.
Hi Ritawallu,

I was able to edit those details and mentioned the correct details.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
araju said:
Hi Ritawallu,

I was able to edit those details and mentioned the correct details.
Can you please help me with it. As i hv accepted the ITA seems its all locked up now. When i try to change it doesn't allow me as it shows transmitted stage. How can we do it?

Canaspire

Sep 15, 2016
Kushal_75 said:
Hi Canaspire,

I am in same situation as you are. I have uploaded my doc on CIC website on 27/07/2016 and status is still as below for nearly 5.5 months now:
1. Profile status - open;
2. Review of eligibilit - in progress;
3. Review of medical - passed;
4. Review of submitted docs - No additional docs needed at this time;
5. Scheduling an interview - not needed at this time;
6. A background check is needed - not started;
7. Final decision - not started;

It depends on individual applications and what need to be verified or not. So time frame varies with application - some may be need more verification than others, etc or the person CIC has contacted has not reverted back to provide the info requested, so it get delayed etc.

So be patient, as CIC is taking about 6 months to process most of the applications.

Cheers,

K.
Kushal I agree that we can only wait, but my worry is that my Nomination Certificate expires in March...
I am worried if this can have an impact on the application.. And I also wanted to know if we need to take any remedial steps in this regard....

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
ritawallu said:
Hi

Hi Rita,

You don't need to do any changes, once you have accepted nom and got ITA IRCC knows that you will be settling down in NS and they also know you have nom from NS. Those questions are to be answered specifically while creating EE or recreating EE for the reject cases. Just fill out your PR form that should suffice. Good luck

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Rob2K said:
Hi Rita,

You don't need to do any changes, once you have accepted nom and got ITA IRCC knows that you will be settling down in NS and they also know you have nom from NS. Those questions are to be answered specifically while creating EE or recreating EE for the reject cases. Just fill out your PR form that should suffice. Good luck
Well thank you rob. I guess now ill hv to go only with submitting my docs foreAPR.

t_can

Jan 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
twinsiknow said:
Welcome to our noble group
What is your NOC?
Check their website to find out if your NOC is in demand.
Hi twinsiknow, thanks for reply.
My NOC code is 2173 and it's in there demand list . As I heard last nsnp last opened in 2015 , so wanted to know if there are any chances for it to open in 2017 ? Any news on that which I am not aware of .

Thanks